MRAs

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Identifying hostiles online: c*nts, White Knights, Darkwing Cucks.

I don't view all women as c*nts. Some women are not c*nts. A c*nt is one of those female c*nts who acts toxic and like a bully. Yet is viewed as morally superior and an authority of morality. Holier than thou, despite everything she says is insulting and toxic.

Example of a c*nt: Female posting online about how most men are priviledged. Or how men are rapists. When most men are not priviledged. And most men are not rapists. Everything a c*nt says is toxic venom meant to assault you. Yet pretending she is the moral high-ground.

Basically, if you tell her you are MRA. And want males to have more rights. The c*nt will immediately hate you and start bullying you with hatred and venom. Shaming you for wanting to have rights. She will call you one of those "digsuting MRA incels." And there will be a line of beta-males who support her bullying and act like they are the moral highground.

Apparently in this day and age, ethics and sjw means helping bullies oppress people and shame them for wanting rights. Its upside down.

The real fact of nature: That 80% of males dont have priviledge! That only 20% of males, chads, good-looking, and/or statusmaxxed males, have priviledge!

Also... getting cat-called by men... it means you have all the sexual selection in the dating game. And that men are oppressed and desperate and cat-call randoms out of desperation. Also some cat-call videos are fake and most females dont get cat-called very often. Also New York City is a filthy city of scum and most of those videos are New York City, which is not the norm of how most males behave.

But most women are narcissist. So the world revolves around them. They don't want to empathize with the struggles of others. They don't want to hear other's complaining about the world. They want to be the only one allowed to complain. And they want power over males. The idea of males having rights offends them and disgusts them. Because it is a threat to their absolute control over men.

And even I sympathize with them. Even I feel bad they are unhappy with getting cat-called. If they are truly disgusted by males cat-calling them, then they should come out of the closet and admit they are lesbians. Because obviously they are sexually disgusted at males. But obviously they wont admit it. Because that would make too much mathematical sense. And it would interfere with their power games of shaming men for having sex-drives. Women seek power in subterfuge and nonsense. Always hiding in illusions so that noone is capable of fully countering their bs.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Also I want to reclaim the word SJW.

I think incels are the real SJWs. I think mainstream SJWs are hypocrits and not real sjws.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:

I think incels are the real SJWs. I think mainstream SJWs are hypocrits and not real sjws.
Doubtful. At the end of the day we're LDARing and shitposting spreading the blackpill ideas in hope of improving our own standing.

Won't work anyway, because the "incel" mass murderers have discredited us forever. It's either rebranding or rotting for the rest of our lives. No social justice war" for us. Maybe one day it will become really unbearable for the vast majority men, but means of oppression, preventive included, are getting better and better, while our capabilities are next to nonexistent.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:

Doubtful. At the end of the day we're LDARing and shitposting spreading the blackpill ideas in hope of improving our own standing.

Won't work anyway, because the "incel" mass murderers have discredited us forever. It's either rebranding or rotting for the rest of our lives. No social justice war" for us. Maybe one day it will become really unbearable for the vast majority men, but means of oppression, preventive included, are getting better and better, while our capabilities are next to nonexistent.
Feel free to blackpill and post doom and gloom. But it isn't mathematical or logical to do so. Because if there is zero hope, what is the point of posting at all.

Personally, I believe in Maroon pill. Red pill offers too much hope and makes the dating game look too methodical. Maroon pill is a darker red pill. Saying that dating is hell, but even the 40 year old virgin eventually got a girl.

As for mass murders, no we are not discredited forever. It's not like Nazis which supposedly killed 6 million. Some guy killing 6 people is not viewed the same way. Incels are not a political party either. In any case, the doom and gloom mindset and saying we are destined to fail is not helping.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
As for mass murders, no we are not discredited forever. It's not like Nazis which supposedly killed 6 million. Some guy killing 6 people is not viewed the same way. Incels are not a political party either. In any case, the doom and gloom mindset and saying we are destined to fail is not helping.
It's certainly doesn't. It has never been intended for help. If you haven't tried everything you realistically could, you ought to give it a shot. Maybe, something proves to be helpful.

Yeah, logically there should be at least a slight possibility to ascend, because it's unfeasible to experience absolutely everything, but that's sort of cope IMO tbh. Sound one though.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
It's certainly doesn't. It has never been intended for help. If you haven't tried everything you realistically could, you ought to give it a shot. Maybe, something proves to be helpful.

Yeah, logically there should be at least a slight possibility to ascend, because it's unfeasible to experience absolutely everything, but that's sort of cope IMO tbh. Sound one though.
It's a fact that if you pour enough money into an incel, they will get laid. Even if it comes worse to worse and you are a millionaire and still rejected by girls. You would have enough money to buy a prostitute once a month or once a week at least to stay semi-sane.

Personally, with me I have many mentalcel traits. Normies like to downplay it by telling me to be more confident. But my lack of confidence is both biological and due to social trauma embedded in my psyche. My anxiety is an actual physical thing. Not something I can just snap my fingers and make go away. And sure I try to hide it and appear confident. But people eventually detect I'm hiding something from them.

There are some incels worse off than me. I'm no chad but I wouldn't consider myself to be ugly. Even so, money can buy you plastic surgery and other things.