Movie, Video Games, Sports? What do you like?

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
I like movies. Anything that highlights reality. I'm not much into fantasy or sci-fi. Classics like The Godfather are always good. Dramas that accurately depict different walks of life are also very much appreciated (Winter's Bone, Take Shelter, and Ballast). I'm a sucker for any film about the Vietnam war as well. Some of my favorite movies are old black and white Japanese samurai type flicks (Seven Samurai, The Sword of Doom, The Sea Is Watching, Harakiri - 1962, and In the Realm of the Senses).

One of the weirder films I've enjoyed is Lucky - 2004, directed by Steve Cuden. This movie's about a reclusive, alcoholic, middle aged incel's decent into madness. It's not a very well known film. I consider it a rare gem. Definitely worth watching.

Besides movies I dedicate a lot of my time to language learning and travel. If I didn't have the money to quench my wonderlust I'm sure I'd just spend a year or two "tramping" and hopping freight trains.

Player

31 y.o. Belarus
I'm just wondering what other interests you guys have.
I work on my book like once a month and used to work on the table-top game. I used to compete in pub quizzes to stimulate my brains, see 3D people once in a while and grab a beer in the middle of the week.

I like MMA. I'm also into jump rope. I play acoustic fingerstyle guitar and do some web design as well.
I used to enjoy jogging and swimming, but now I do nothing of that.

I'm big into Filipino movies and tv.
I am a weeb, a fan of cartoons, and a former gamer.

My favorite anime and cartoons are Samurai Jack, Daria, Bojack Horseman, South Park, Futurama, The Amazing World of Gumball, Phineas and Ferb, Wander Over Yonder, Tom & Jerry, Trigun, Great Teacher Onizuka, Soul Eater, MushiShi, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, One-punch Man, Mob Psycho 100, Watamote, Love is War. The last anime I watched and enjoyed is Dorohedoro. The last cartoon I watched and enjoyed is DC Superhero Girls by Lauren Faust.

My favorite video games are Disco Elysium, Planescape: Torment, Arcanum of Steamwork and Magick Obscura, Fallout: New Vegas, Deus Ex, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Heroes of Might and Magic III, Bayonetta 2, Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening, Guilty Gear XX, Baldur's Gate Trilogy, Titanfall 2, Dead or Alive 5 Final Round, Magic the gathering Arena, Rayman Legends. The last game I played and enjoyed is Hades.

My favorite musical performers are Depeche mode, Enigma, ABBA, Daisuke Ishiwatari, Rammstein, Little Boots, Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Avril Lavigne, Marilyn Manson and Mark Morgan.

My favorite movies are Alita: Battle Angel, Das Experiment, American Splendor, VVitch, Apocalypse Now, Matrix, Crow, Robocop, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, Mad Max: Fury Road, Nirvana, Se7en, Angel Heart, Ghostbusters, Blade, Avalon, Six-string Samurai, Who Framed Roger Rabbit. The last movie I enjoyed is The Lighthouse by Robert Neil Eggers (it is art house movie)

My favorite TV-serieses are LEXX, Scrubs and Married... with children.

My favorite books are Brave New World, Ubik, Animal Farm, City, Witcher, The Lord of the Rings, Dracula.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
lowstatusmale said:
I work on my book like once a month and used to work on the table-top game. I used to compete in pub quizzes to stimulate my brains, see 3D people once in a while and grab a beer in the middle of the week.

lowstatusmale said:
I like MMA. I'm also into jump rope. I play acoustic fingerstyle guitar and do some web design as well.

lowstatusmale said:

My favorite anime and cartoons are Samurai Jack, Daria, Bojack Horseman, South Park, Futurama, The Amazing World of Gumball, Phineas and Ferb, Wander Over Yonder, Tom & Jerry, Trigun, Great Teacher Onizuka, Soul Eater, MushiShi, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, One-punch Man, Mob Psycho 100, Watamote, Love is War. The last anime I watched and enjoyed is Dorohedoro. The last cartoon I watched and enjoyed is DC Superhero Girls by Lauren Faust.

My favorite video games are Disco Elysium, Planescape: Torment, Arcanum of Steamwork and Magick Obscura, Fallout: New Vegas, Deus Ex, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Heroes of Might and Magic III, Bayonetta 2, Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening, Guilty Gear XX, Baldur's Gate Trilogy, Titanfall 2, Dead or Alive 5 Final Round, Magic the gathering Arena, Rayman Legends. The last game I played and enjoyed is Hades.

My favorite musical performers are Depeche mode, Enigma, ABBA, Daisuke Ishiwatari, Rammstein, Little Boots, Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Avril Lavigne, Marilyn Manson and Mark Morgan.

My favorite movies are Alita: Battle Angel, Das Experiment, American Splendor, VVitch, Apocalypse Now, Matrix, Crow, Robocop, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, Mad Max: Fury Road, Nirvana, Se7en, Angel Heart, Ghostbusters, Blade, Avalon, Six-string Samurai, Who Framed Roger Rabbit. The last movie I enjoyed is The Lighthouse by Robert Neil Eggers (it is art house movie)

My favorite books are Brave New World, Ubik, Animal Farm, City, Witcher, The Lord of the Rings, Dracula.
I used to play Deus Ex like crazy on PC. Man, that game was deep.

American Splendor? I'm thinking I've seen that one before. I'll have to go look it up. I forget what it was about, but I'm thinking it was a movie that made quite an impression on me or something.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
lowstatusmale said:

lowstatusmale said:

lowstatusmale said:

I'm a big Married With Children fan too!

Player

31 y.o. Belarus
I'm a big Married With Children fan too!
Nice to hear that, bro! Ah, memories. I always watched it on TV after school as a kid. Characters were like friends to me.
When I was grown-up Russians have made a remake/localization of the series, but it heavily lost its charm...

King Abazo

Flip the script Hawk style, be badass
King Abazo said:
I like judo and filipino martial arts, I play street fighter 2 and streets of rage 4 and I watch Cobra Kai.
Is that the stick fighting? I really enjoy One Championship.
Fighting gives me strength, strength gives me power, power will give me victory, victory gives me gf