Most modern Adult Cartoons are Trash

Mr. Noname20

Incels.Net Regular
There all feeling like the same
The main Characters are in 90% a Family. Off course the dad is stupid and the wife is "hot and intellegint). 3 kids and a pet.
Here is a Top 5 what any of this Cartoons have in common.
1.Stereotyping and cliche Figures(for example the stupid dad )
2. cheap Production in Animation. There look ugly as fuck(Paradise PD,Big Mouth ect)
3. Storys that got telled 1.Mio. Times.(example: the main Character doing some stupid Things and hes got them right.)
4. The thing is that the creators thinking that Disgusting ѕhit is funny. No seriously,Characters vorming at each others or Pointless and brutal Kills that happens randomly is NOT FUNNY, is disgusting and a pathetic term to do Shock Humor.
5. The Dark Humor jokes are lazy. (The Charakter that killing someone like a Young Child or the lazy Racist jokes).

I know back in the 90s and 2000s ther was many shitty Cartoons. But today ther are just unfunny and retаrded.

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
ѕhit, I didn't even see it (the 90's atleast) and I think the 90's and 2000's had some great cartoons.

This decade is just pure trash in everything except gaming (which also seems to be dying due to greedy corporations and many idiots not thinking before they buy) and dubstep, that's pretty much it. I'd have taken anywhere else but this shitty decade, I'd even take the world war days over this era. I truly was born in the wrong fuсking generation.

Letmego

Tallcel
The main Characters are in 90% a Family. Off course the dad is stupid and the wife is "hot and intellegint). 3 kids and a pet.
2. cheap Production in Animation. There look ugly as fuck(Paradise PD,Big Mouth ect)
3. Storys that got telled 1.Mio. Times.(example: the main Character doing some stupid Things and hes got them right.)
4. The thing is that the creators thinking that Disgusting ѕhit is funny. No seriously,Characters vorming at each others or Pointless and brutal Kills that happens randomly is NOT FUNNY, is disgusting and a pathetic term to do Shock Humor.
5. The Dark Humor jokes are lazy. (The Charakter that killing someone like a Young Child or the lazy Racist jokes).

I know back in the 90s and 2000s ther was many shitty Cartoons. But today ther are just unfunny and retаrded.
I don't care i like family guy

OysterSauce

Only Sleeping
There are some adult cartoon shows where I used to like the earliest seasons (for example South Park, Family Guy and regrettably more recently even Rick & Morty), but in all of those cases, on later seasons the creators clearly ran out of both ideas and motivation, stopped putting in any effort, turned the shows into excruciatingly unfunny steaming piles of crap and continued them for way too long, season after season after season, and the brainless sheep keep consuming. It's so stupid.

Mr. Noname20

Incels.Net Regular
Mr. Noname20 said:

I don't care i like family guy
I was a Family guy fan too. But then after season 9 the quality gets down. And now Family guy is nothing then ѕhit for me

Mr. Noname20

Incels.Net Regular
There are some adult cartoon shows where I used to like the earliest seasons (for example South Park, Family Guy and regrettably more recently even Rick & Morty), but in all of those cases, on later seasons the creators clearly ran out of both ideas and motivation, stopped putting in any effort, turned the shows into excruciatingly unfunny steaming piles of crap and continued them for way too long, season after season after season, and the brainless sheep keep consuming. It's so stupid.
The Simpson,Family Guy,South Park,Rick and morty are perfect examples what happend to a show when the last for YEARS

OysterSauce

Only Sleeping
The Simpson,Family Guy,South Park,Rick and morty are perfect examples what happend to a show when the last for YEARS
If the Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park had ended after the first 5-7 seasons, they would all undoubtedly be forever hailed as classics, but the longer they continue, the worse and more uninspired they keep getting, sadly. South Park's quality has deteriorated the least out of those three, but still even it has pretty much lost its appeal and edge over the years.

Mr. Noname20

Incels.Net Regular
Mr. Noname20 said:
If the Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park had ended after the first 5-7 seasons, they would all undoubtedly be forever hailed as classics, but the longer they continue, the worse and more uninspired they keep getting, sadly. South Park's quality has deteriorated the least out of those three, but still even it has pretty much lost its appeal and edge over the years.
The Problem by the new Episodes of South Park is that they tried to make Statements and Jokes become much political and Pseudo-Deep

Kevin Logan

Incels.Net Junior

Yeah, a lot of "adults" cartoons are more appealing to edgy teenagers rather than adults. However there some exceptions: King of the Hill it's a good adult cartoon. Sure, the main characters are a family, but they don't use the cliche of the stupid father and the hot and inteligent mother, and they don't use gruesome jokes. Other good adult cartoon is Spawn, with was based on the comic book with the same name. There is no shocking or dark humor. The show is violent, but they don't use the violence to make a joke. Now a good adult cartoon was "Duckman"!

Mr. Noname20

Incels.Net Regular
Mr. Noname20 said:

Yeah, a lot of "adults" cartoons are more appealing to edgy teenagers rather than adults. However there some exceptions: King of the Hill it's a good adult cartoon. Sure, the main characters are a family, but they don't use the cliche of the stupid father and the hot and inteligent mother, and they don't use gruesome jokes. Other good adult cartoon is Spawn, with was based on the comic book with the same name. There is no shocking or dark humor. The show is violent, but they don't use the violence to make a joke. Now a good adult cartoon was "Duckman"!
I know off course there exceptions. This way i titled it most instead of all. Back in the days,im and my Cousin, we are love Drawn Together. We watching every god damned Episode(off course secretly,because both of us where being young). It was Brutal and stupid but unique in this time. South Park was a "friendlier" in comparison.