Most high IQ members

JustAWittyCel

African warlord
If you still believe in the global round rotating earth and CGI Images produced by NASA Artists (heliocentrism) youre official brainwashed and not that intelligent like you may think about yourself.

Especially People which kinda masturbate and brag about their IQ are pretty dumb and have an attention disorder. Also some inferior complex. real intelligent people dont need to prove the fact that they are masterminds and great thinkers ;)

Earth is flat - welcome to the show. Geocentrism is the way

here bro.

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
Wolf said:
If you still believe in the global round rotating earth and CGI Images produced by NASA Artists (heliocentrism) youre official brainwashed and not that intelligent like you may think about yourself.

Especially People which kinda masturbate and brag about their IQ are pretty dumb and have an attention disorder. Also some inferior complex. real intelligent people dont need to prove the fact that they are masterminds and great thinkers ;)

Earth is flat - welcome to the show. Geocentrism is the way

here bro.
I changed my world view about our world in 2016 .... Needed 1 year of research until i was sure. hardest topic ever i touched in my life. once you go flat you dont go back to the stupid CGI Globe

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Top 10 highest IQ members (IMO) in no particular order:
1) @Lordgoro
2) @Hidden
3) @AccountError
4) @GameDevCel
5) @Anesthetic
6) @Che
7) @Mr.Hendrix
8) @FatCel
9) @Oogabooga
10) @Saint Mentalcel
include @Mr.Hendrix , @OysterSauce , @ortharzeal and @Spice The Baby

there, and thats is highest iq list ever, oh also yourself apathycel
Me.Hendrix is already on the list. I haven’t seen Ortharzeal post that much so it’s hard to assess. I also forgot to add him to the list, I think he’s high IQ. Spice the baby is also probably High IQ but it’s hard to make a full assessment as he doesn’t post too regularly. And when he does, it’s usually vents. I haven’t really seen him give his full opinion. Oystersauce says some high IQ stuff too but there’s also some stuff that I think is low IQ (I’m being completely honest, not trying to insult). An example is obliviously that he thinks Onision is a trucel. I’m going to reiterate again. These are my personally opinions. I’m just being brutally honest. Not trying to offend anyone.

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master