Most high IQ members

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
If you still believe in the global round rotating earth and CGI Images produced by NASA Artists (heliocentrism) youre official brainwashed and not that intelligent like you may think about yourself.

Especially People which kinda masturbate and brag about their IQ are pretty dumb and have an attention disorder. Also some inferior complex. real intelligent people dont need to prove the fact that they are masterminds and great thinkers ;)

Earth is flat - welcome to the show. Geocentrism is the way

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master
If you still believe in the global round rotating earth and CGI Images produced by NASA Artists (heliocentrism) youre official brainwashed and not that intelligent like you may think about yourself.

Especially People which kinda masturbate and brag about their IQ are pretty dumb and have an attention disorder. Also some inferior complex. real intelligent people dont need to prove the fact that they are masterminds and great thinkers ;)

Over for flat earth cels

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
Wolf said:

Over for flat earth cels
https://steemit.com/truth/@polymorphin/flat-earth-and-why-i-don-t-believe-in-the-nasa-globe-anymore read that and start thinking

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Top 10 highest IQ members (IMO) in no particular order:
1) @Lordgoro
2) @Hidden
3) @AccountError
4) @GameDevCel
5) @Anesthetic
6) @Che
7) @Mr.Hendrix
8) @FatCel
9) @Oogabooga
10) @Saint Mentalcel
11 brettyboy
I didn’t add him to the list for a reason, even though I think he’s a cool member. I didn’t add him because I haven’t seen him post anything in a while. I can’t say high IQ if you haven’t demonstrated your intelligence. He’s probably high IQ.