More likely to be ignored

Clownworldcell

Incels.Net Novice
A lot of people are well aware of how flirting is seen as harassment when it’s from an unattractive guy and flirting when it’s from an attractive guy how ever not all people are going to have this bias perspective. Only lady’s with a repulsive personality willing to get men in a world of trouble they don’t deserve will ever give men this kind of perspective on how lady’s will take flirting from men. Not all lady’s will have a mindset that enables this view on men and this double standard has caused many insecure people to be bias to the high possibility that it’s common for people to believe in this double standard when it may not be as common as people think it is.

I think a lot of lady’s will only classify flirting as harassment if the guy can not take no for an answer and does not respect social boundary’s. My whole point is to not be to pessimistic about how a lady perceives flirting just by the worst of the worst lady’s out there. When a guy try’s to flirt and she’s not interested and attracted to the guy the lady will most likely ignore the guy I see being ignored as a more possible outcome then just being bullied in to trouble you don’t deserve all because you attempted to flirt.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
Reality is if you want a girlfriend, you have to try. But be sensitive to a woman's reactions. DON'T do it at work and don't touch.

I've never had a problem telling women they look attractive or cute. I wouldn't even consider this flirting as there is really no intention behind it 90% of the times.

Serpents reign

Incels.Net Junior
Reality is if you want a girlfriend, you have to try. But be sensitive to a woman's reactions. DON'T do it at work and don't touch.

I've never had a problem telling women they look attractive or cute. I wouldn't even consider this flirting as there is really no intention behind it 90% of the times.
Is this the pickup artist forum now what the hell listen we are incels we can't get laid We are genetically cucked