More examples of women being inept

PapaEmeritus

Shortcel
This first example comes to you via the hockey world: this poor Logan kid has been shamed over taking a picture of a girl and then sharing it with his teammates. All the media outlets claim it was taken without consent, but I don't understand how that's possible. If the kid was taking the picture while having sex, how would the girl not notice the giant fucking phone he's holding, and why wouldn't she slap it out of his hand and delete the picture? I don't understand how someone can take a picture of someone else without consent with that person literally on top of them, and then not think to make him delete it if she didn't want him to have it. Seems like she's just another attention-seeking wh*re trying to get in the spotlight because the kid was a top prospect. Glad he got drafted either way.

The second one, I imagine some of you have seen, is the Norwegian beach handball team at the Olympics. The women were fined for not wearing bikini bottoms and wearing shorts instead. I don't have a problem with them wearing shorts, but just wait until the other teams follow, and viewership drops dramatically because a majority of the demographic watching are probably watching to see half-naked women, so the team makes less money. Then they'll be crying that the wage decreases are unfair, even though the percentage of revenue they're making is still equal to what they were making before and what most other teams make (at least, approximately).

Why do people still think younger women are capable of responsible decision-making? The first- and second-wave feminist movements led to women seeking out intelligence to the same degree as men. As a result, they were capable of holding executive positions (they're now mostly older, like Boomers and Gen Xers). The third-wave feminist movement is all just about acting like a wh*re, not having to work in life, and still receiving the same benefits as hard-working men. What is the thought process behind thinking these third-wave feminists are as smart as older, more moderate women, let alone men?

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
This first example comes to you via the hockey world: this poor Logan kid has been shamed over taking a picture of a girl and then sharing it with his teammates. All the media outlets claim it was taken without consent, but I don't understand how that's possible. If the kid was taking the picture while having sex, how would the girl not notice the giant fucking phone he's holding, and why wouldn't she slap it out of his hand and delete the picture? I don't understand how someone can take a picture of someone else without consent with that person literally on top of them, and then not think to make him delete it if she didn't want him to have it. Seems like she's just another attention-seeking wh*re trying to get in the spotlight because the kid was a top prospect. Glad he got drafted either way.

The second one, I imagine some of you have seen, is the Norwegian beach handball team at the Olympics. The women were fined for not wearing bikini bottoms and wearing shorts instead. I don't have a problem with them wearing shorts, but just wait until the other teams follow, and viewership drops dramatically because a majority of the demographic watching are probably watching to see half-naked women, so the team makes less money. Then they'll be crying that the wage decreases are unfair, even though the percentage of revenue they're making is still equal to what they were making before and what most other teams make (at least, approximately).

Why do people still think younger women are capable of responsible decision-making? The first- and second-wave feminist movements led to women seeking out intelligence to the same degree as men. As a result, they were capable of holding executive positions (they're now mostly older, like Boomers and Gen Xers). The third-wave feminist movement is all just about acting like a wh*re, not having to work in life, and still receiving the same benefits as hard-working men. What is the thought process behind thinking these third-wave feminists are as smart as older, more moderate women, let alone men?
Women are incompetent thots. Always have been always will be

WomenRTrash666

Incels.Net Junior
PapaEmeritus said:

Women are incompetent thots. Always have been always will be
Well said.. Nothing more than holes for Chad to fuck. The more I read about the shit going on on Instagram and Tiktok, the more Im convinced they don’t have a modicum of intelligence

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I wish intelligent, moral women would speak up to defend themselves because I believe there are still a lot of good ones out there. They let the wrong people speak for them though.
Women have a massive PR problem and it's not just the awful women that are allowed to speak for 'all women' and the degenerates that the media gives so much attention to, it's a whole system that creates too much risk for men to commit to women or, in our case, to even show interest in them.

I'd love to be in a relationship with a woman, but I don't want to be demonized for expressing interest in them. I work with a lot of really good women and the one problem I see consistently is that most of them are wasting their prime years with men that will probably never marry them.

But I agree that it is very easy to feel disillusioned with women. I've thought about just getting a girlfriend overseas and going there for one month a year in the Winter and spending the rest of the year here; single and celibate (something very easy for me to do.) This is a big investment, but I'd still do it. The biggest deterrent is the long flight. I actually believe the women overseas are of higher quality if you choose wisely. Their culture just hasn't devalued them to the same extent that Western culture has. Women still want to have children and want to have lasting relationships with their husbands. When those are your goals, it is easier to prepare for it.

When you only pursue men who have almost unlimited options, and you engage in sexual relationships before marriage, your chances of getting a commitment from a man go down significantly.

I know there are some women are still trying to think for themselves. I just wish they would speak up too.