(Modding) Need For Speed: Most Wanted PC - Cop Mod ( Improving the Pursuit Escalation )

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
I´ve been having some doubts, and i decided to take on something i left back in 2016.
It is an improvised mod involving the condition units.
I remember back in 2013, i had a combination of mods that i left untouched, and somehow together they made the most hardcore experience.
Although, at the end they had one annoying glitch which had the probability of making the game crash.
However, this one i got was called "improved pursuit" and i started to edit from there and made various attempts at combining many scripts in order to bring that level of badassery to my game.
I sacrificed the on coming SUVs and added more spike strips, the chopper no longer dives in to strike you and instead you´ve got a huge amount of cars attacking you from all sides, and so on...

Plus, the condition levels are wayyyyyy better organized, compared to the other fusion of mods i had.
Thing is, i thought that by simply changing the ai/skill at 9, which is the hardest difficulty would make the game on par with what i had in the past.
It is ALMOST there, but what i forgot, is that i also have to change the ai/tactic in the attributes.txt files aswell.
That section will determine the behavior of the cops against the player, and will be measured by the ai/skill ( 9 ) being used.

These old mods i have downloaded, which are pretty hardcore in nature will help me out greatly, since they contain data regarding the tactic pattern at ai/tactic.
With this, i can learn how to make them behave, the way i want to see them on screen.

Since i booted my Most Wanted game on the WinXP, i will now take from when i left ( 2016 ) and do some modding ( one script at a time ) to see how it affects their behavior.

When you are a NEET, you have the time of the universe itself.
All yours.

Last edited:

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can´t believe it...
I was fucking right!!!! boys!!!!
It really was the ai/tactic thing that was not set up right...
But now it is oh boy....
Even at condition 1, man....THEY KICK ASS.
I used my most powerful car in the garage, and they.... catched up to my speed...
Unreal.
Absolutely INSANE!!!
Over 220+mph no less. ( LMAO )
I will make a big one for this.
Can i survive it ? top kek
I am itching to know.
I´ll go with the Charger R/T. ( Its an addon ofc )
2 of my most powerful cars, its the M3 GTR, and the Charger R/T.
Ohhhh..... and The Countach aswell. ( I will have to set up the Diablo SV to be a bit more faster someday in the traction section from the attributes.txt )
But that addon is archived, since i would have to replace one of the already installed addons, to get it working.
And i am not in the mood to do that.

LETS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS RIGHT HERE..... IS THE ENDGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*STERLING*

MY KNIFE IS NICE AND SHARP.
I can´t believe it...
I was fuсking right!!!! boys!!!!
But now it is oh boy....
I used my most powerful car in the garage, and they.... catched up to my speed...
Unreal.
Absolutely INSANE!!!
I am itching to know.
Ohhhh..... and The Countach aswell. ( I will have to set up the Diablo SV to be a bit more faster someday in the traction section from the attributes.txt )
But that addon is archived, since i would have to replace one of the already installed addons, to get it working.

Damn those cops are running some serious fucking horsepower under the hood.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
I can´t believe it...
I was fuсking right!!!! boys!!!!
But now it is oh boy....
Unreal.
Absolutely INSANE!!!
I am itching to know.

Damn those cops are running some serious fuсking horsepower under the hood.
Hahahaha
You bet!
I am making myself a coffee before the big storm occurs.
Imagine...
What goes beyond the condition 1.....
WoW....

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Yep.
I got REKT...
Was expecting that much.
Right before condition 7.

Behavior:
They are more stiff and box faster around you.
They will ram the shit out of you, if you are not careful.

Thankfully, i am experienced enough to know where they will hit.
But i do make small mistakes along the way, and in the end i pay the price.
HAHA!!!

I did record everything and will post.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Whats up ?
Since i am a very stubborn person, i didn´t turn my mind off of this yet...
So, with that said.
I STILL managed to improve the mod in the last 15 minutes.
Now the cop cars will have a tactic of ramming you before a spike strip, and viciously trying to get your wheels destroyed given the proper moment.
All this has been tested using Condition 1, the pattern will follow as the condition levels go up, and it will get even more difficult.

Now its starting to look with what i had back in 2013. ( Besides the SUVs, and the diving chopper )
I believe i´ve done a pretty good job so far.

NEETCEL

сука блять
Whats up ?
So, with that said.
Now the cop cars will have a tactic of ramming you before a spike strip, and viciously trying to get your wheels destroyed given the proper moment.
All this has been tested using Condition 1, the pattern will follow as the condition levels go up, and it will get even more difficult.

Now its starting to look with what i had back in 2013. ( Besides the SUVs, and the diving chopper )

View attachment 9919
just play blur or burnout man.no need to mod a racing game

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
Whats up ?
So, with that said.

View attachment 9919
just play blur or burnout man.no need to mod a racing game
You don´t know what you are missing.
The game can be a masterpiece with the right mods.

Games like Burnout, Blur, Split Second are NOT for modding.
Those games are already standalone, and there is no need for it.

But NFS titles have potential and room for improvement, and many other racing games ( Re-Volt, Carmageddon ), not only mentioning rts games like Age of Empires that have TONS of well crafted mods by passionate modders.
For fps games, you got S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Lots of great mods for those games.

Modding is BASED, and if you know how to edit and understand the values, you can customize an already made mod to your liking.
This is what i do.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Upon further research, i´ve found more scripts from past old mods that existed back in the day.
"MostWanted CHAOS" is one of these.

Link is still available for download at nfscars.net: ( One of the BEST modding places for NFS related titles )

I imported some values from this mod cop mod ^, to my mod including the following scripts/data:
- Siren speeder
- Unit front visual contact
- Unit rear visual contact

Its amazing to think that these ^ were not featured on this cop mod i´ve been improvising.
But now they are.
I´ve also done, a few more changes to the tactic values to make the police units ram me harder, and i made them more heavier to hit.
This in contrast, will develop a much bigger struggle while in pursuit.
Time to give it a shot!
I want to see a nightmare unfold upon my vehicle... hahaha

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Things are finally getting to where i want.
It is almost finished.

I will post the mod itself for download ( using mediafire ), after i am done making a few more tests.
If any of you, wants to play Most Wanted with this cop mod...
Be sure to download Mod Loader v1.3, and the mod for 5-10 heat levels.
Then, you simply add it to ADDONS/CARS_REPLACE file inside the game´s directory.
Only after beating the game first!!!!, or you will be unable to defeat Razor as a consequence due to the mod itself, also races from the #1 Blacklist cannot be finished when the mod is in use, so if you want to finish races from the #1 Blacklist you need a backup.
You can start those races while having the mod active, but you CANNOT finish them, or the game will crash.

I´ll keep you posted.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Thread updated.
The mod is finished. ^_^

This was a mod i took named "IMPROVED PURSUIT" but it was not still too hard...
Thing is, it had lots of resourceful data to work with, and by doing this, i learned how to improvise and customize the addon itself.
It is finished.
I now call it - THE ENDGAME ( Although, the file remains "IMPROVED PURSUIT" )

If you are interested to experience this masterpiece, first you will have to download these files and install them by this order.
( AFTER FINISHING THE GAME, and make sure your game is the Black Edition 1.3 )

Condition Levels 5 to 7:

Condition Levels 5 to 10:

Mod Loader v1.3:
( You can then add whatever mod you have for Most Wanted, to the ADDONS/CARS_REPLACE file inside the game´s directory. )

The EndGame: ( An improvised cop mod to its full capability, taken by IMPROVED PURSUIT, Most Wanted CHAOS, and customly edited by yours truly )

Now you take the 3 files inside THE ENDGAME folder ( IMPROVED PURSUIT, RACING HEAT, REALISTIC FINES ) and you add them inside ADDONS/CARS_REPLACE.

Have fun! ^_^

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER

See the difference ?
This is the final result of 3 days going at it, and making various tests using my fastest cars in the garage.
I did find what i was looking for!
Now the cop mod is very similar with what i had back in 2013. ( Minus the oncoming SUVs, Chopper diving to attack the player, and a game breaking glitch at the end )

This is as far as i go.
Condition 1 going at 235mph+ on the highway ( Top kek )

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Welp, i got busted again by using a Cayman S, and the cops at condition 3 kicked my ass.
You can´t make a mistake now.
Or you will have the "R.I.P" on your bounty count kek
Long time ago, i did "manage" to finish all heat levels at the very last one.... ( 2013 what a year that was for me )
Its a 90 minutes+ HOT Pursuit, nonstop and you barely hanging by a thread.
If you give them an inch at the very last condition levels ( Condition 8+ )
Game Over.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Since i can´t edit that post where i left all the good info.
I´ll leave the nfscars.net link for anyone who wants to download it properly: ( I got the permission to upload it there now )

You won´t have to download one file at a time, due to mediafire´s new restriction policy.
I added it to RAR format, so its easier for you to unpack everything.

As always, have fun! ^_^