Mid-life crisis in early 20s

PapaEmeritus

Shortcel
I'm barely old enough to drink, and yet I already feel I'm having my mid-life crisis. Spending tons of money on collecting things and going on short local vacations. Starting to care less about my appearance, increasingly dissatisfied with my life up to this point (and feeling incredibly nostalgic about things, even the bad times), wishing I had chosen a different path career-wise, etc. I guess that means in the next 10-20 years, I will have lived a more complete life than those around me as humanity goes extinct.

On an unrelated note, I got hugged by a college cheerleader yesterday. She has no interest in me in a relationship setting, and frankly, I don't have much interest in her, but it was nice to at least feel the warmth of another human outside of my own family.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
That is nice. Woman have the power to make us feel pretty good about life.. or pretty shitty.
You just never know when it will happen.

HsmteFrmHell

Incels.Net Novice
I'm barely old enough to drink, and yet I already feel I'm having my mid-life crisis. Spending tons of money on collecting things and going on short local vacations. Starting to care less about my appearance, increasingly dissatisfied with my life up to this point (and feeling incredibly nostalgic about things, even the bad times), wishing I had chosen a different path career-wise, etc. I guess that means in the next 10-20 years, I will have lived a more complete life than those around me as humanity goes extinct.

On an unrelated note, I got hugged by a college cheerleader yesterday. She has no interest in me in a relationship setting, and frankly, I don't have much interest in her, but it was nice to at least feel the warmth of another human outside of my own family.
I find that I'm already thinking about what'll happen when I've hit my demise... and I'm not even twenty yet...