Mentally ill tards coping hard

FatCel

Look at these mentally unstable people coping by being trans fаggots asian incel somewhere in that video who refers to himself as it he cant accept that his genetics are inferior so he needs to make himself a trans fаggot to cope with it pathetic the same kind of cucks that thrive in cucktears remember there just coping for there bad genetics they cant accept that they are incels

FatCel

He suffers from compulsive masturbation disorder his mom had to put a lockbox around his pepe his to fat to leave his room so the only way his gonna get the key is by gathering good boy points by protecting m.lady in the process making his feminazi mom proud than maybeee just maybeee he can have the key

Last edited:

FatCel

There so stupid.
Mentally ill tards is what they are clown animals feel bad for the ricecel who cant accept himself as incel instead he needs to cope by being a trans fаggot his not the only genetically inferior man coping hard in that way God help them reality is gonna blackpill them so hard

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
chinlessogre said:
Nasty creatures.

There so stupid.
Mentally ill tards is what they are clown animals feel bad for the ricecel who cant accept himself as incel instead he needs to cope by being a trans fаggot his not the only genetically inferior man coping hard in that way God help them reality is gonna blackpill them so hard
I wish I could feel bad for them you kno, but I just cant, fuсking idiots.

FatCel

There so stupid.
Fuck them man same kind of creatures that post on queertears but think about it it's pretty damn funny that these are the people who calls themselves watch dogs

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
Ik
chinlessogre said:
FatCel said:
Fuck them man same kind of creatures that post on queertears but think about it it's pretty damn funny that these are the people who calls themselves watch dogs
Ikr these are the fools that say there gonna throw us in meat grinders. Lol

They coudnt fight there way out of a paper bag.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
chinlessogre said:
FatCel said:
You are CORRECT, at that point, they arent HUMANS, they are creatures... NO MERCY GIVEN

FatCel

Ikr these are the fools that say there gonna throw us in meat grinders. Lol

They coudnt fight there way out of a paper bag.
Rare footage of a cuckqueer fighting a paper bag

Wincel

Cuck slayer
fuсking idiots. I just want to say fuck cuck tears ,and their inability to accept reality.

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
FatCel said:
chinlessogre said:
Nasty creatures.

There so stupid.
Don't feel bad for some useless wastes of spaces which are of course trannies! Thing is LGBT suіcіde rate is high so nature its doing its thing of course.