Mental energy

kafkaesque

Incels.Net Novice
Sometimes I hear of people saying that they are not only unattractive, but so unattractive that the opposite sex will go out of their way to hate them. I think this mindset is a huge grab for attention, and I’ll explain why.

Willpower has been shown in science to be a limited resource. Why is this? In my opinion, it may be a way to keep humans efficient. When we do things consciously which we wouldn’t normally do, it requires willpower because it’s foreign territory: our bodies don’t want us putting ourselves at risk in new situations needlessly perhaps?

Now, intense emotions like hatred are unsustainable as they burn a lot of mental energy. They drain us of resources we could have used for our willpower and motivation (things like keeping up a healthy lifestyle).

Normies tend to have standard motivational levels as they aren’t too emotionally distressed. This seems to hold for many women as well. If they truly don’t take notice in you and find you unattractive, why would they also use up precious mental energy to then actively hate you (as opposed to moments of disgust)? I understand a bully type person doing so, but the reality is that it is much easier to feel apathetic towards ugly men than it is to hate them. I think some men would prefer if people hated them personally, that way they got the attention they crave, but it just isn’t true in most cases.

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
Sometimes I hear of people saying that they are not only unattractive, but so unattractive that the opposite sex will go out of their way to hate them. I think this mindset is a huge grab for attention, and I’ll explain why.

Willpower has been shown in science to be a limited resource. Why is this? In my opinion, it may be a way to keep humans efficient. When we do things consciously which we wouldn’t normally do, it requires willpower because it’s foreign territory: our bodies don’t want us putting ourselves at risk in new situations needlessly perhaps?

Now, intense emotions like hatred are unsustainable as they burn a lot of mental energy. They drain us of resources we could have used for our willpower and motivation (things like keeping up a healthy lifestyle).

Normies tend to have standard motivational levels as they aren’t too emotionally distressed. This seems to hold for many women as well. If they truly don’t take notice in you and find you unattractive, why would they also use up precious mental energy to then actively hate you (as opposed to moments of disgust)? I understand a bully type person doing so, but the reality is that it is much easier to feel apathetic towards ugly men than it is to hate them. I think some men would prefer if people hated them personally, that way they got the attention they crave, but it just isn’t true in most cases.
I LIVE for spite.. And I seem to be more FEARED then hated in public, which works for me, since I consider myself the Harbringer of mankinds DOOM!

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular

Good Cope bro. The Problem is your logic is flawed. You seem to believe that most women are not bullies. Well they are.

Like everything I say, Need Proof?

Google women's own thoughts on the Movie Mean Girls. That not enough? Look up Pledged: The Secret Life of Sororities. They themselves will claim its all true. You will also notice the naysayers all just happened to be Stacy's that were in the 'hot girl' sororities. Those types will state its all lies made up by H8ers.

You claim that it can't possibly be true b/c "it takes too much effort to hate people". This form of mental bullying fuels their own self-worth. That is how they continue to do it. It's either they feel like ѕhit, or go out of their way to make some other person feel like ѕhit. More often than not women choose the latter.

Why do you think most women goto clubs? They stay within isolated all-female groups, rarely if ever go home with anyone, but come dressed like they are on sale at Hookers-R-Us. They go to ѕhit on people of course lmao, and maybe get lucky enough for a Chad to ask them to fuck.

"OmG She is so drunk, I'd never get that drunk"
"What the hell is she wearing? sl*t ALERT"
"Did you see that lame guy trying to talk to me? Yeah, I told him 'I have a boyfriend' loooool"
"You girls want drinks? I bet you I can get that loser over there to buy us all some."

How do I know? I listened that's how. Worked Security at a Club in a College Town for a Year. Foids just ignore you like you aren't there until they fuck with the wrong dude. Then they start screaming for help and get angry that you didn't wade through the crowd of 200 people faster.

Last edited:

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
kafkaesque said:

Good Cope bro. The Problem is your logic is flawed. You seems to believe that most women are not bullies. Well they are.

Like everything I say, Need Proof?

Google women's own thoughts on the Movie Mean Girls. That not enough? Look up Pledged: The Secret Life of Sororities. They themselves will claim its all true. You will also notice the naysayers all just happened to be Stacy's that were the 'hot girl' sororities. They will state its all lies made up by H8ers.

You claim that is can't possibly be true b/c "it takes too much effort to hate people". This form of mental bullying fuels their own self-worth. That is how they continue to do it. It's either they feel like ѕhit, or go out of their way to make some other person feel like ѕhit. More often than not women choose the latter.

Why do you think most women goto clubs? They stay within isolated all-female groups, rarely if ever go home with anyone, but comes dressed like they are one sale at Hooker-R-Us. To ѕhit on people of course lmao.

"OmG She is so drunk, I'd never get that drunk"
"What the hell is she wearing? sl*t ALERT"
"Did you see that lame guy trying to talk to me? Yeah, I told him 'I have a boyfriend' loooool"
"You girls want drinks? I bet you I can get that loser over there to buy us all some."

How do I know? I listened that's how. Worked Security at a Club in a College Town for a Year. Foids just ignore you like you aren't there until they fuck with the wrong dude. Then they start screaming for helping and get angry that you didn't get there faster.
agreed 100 percent...

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Foids in biblistan fear the sexually unsatisfied men, and - except masos - hate violators or sucking seekers holding em a loaded Colt at the temple for an imperial BJ....

Otherwise, they are simply indifferent against poor men from the beller of Notre Dame to Clooneys and Wilberforces, and only interested in ATMs for a work and serving sex free life until death….

Hating an indifferent becoming foid is only selfdamaging. Shes only indifferent, because the system overfeed an overpay her for nothing. Otherwise she would - love or not - suck your cock for a bar of chocolate….

Men need foid sex. Foids are only secondary motivable for sex!....

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master

exactly.. I have been saying this for a long time..we just do not exist for them..they don't care..if 4000 of us perish over night...that is a very depressing thing to know..if they hate me.. I would be glad about my existence..but I just do not exist..which is what fucks my mind..