Men need blackpilled sites.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Like the topic title says, men NEED blackpilled sites. Why? Because they man you the fuck up, the blackpill teaches you that simping over a moist hole is not worth it.

If you’re a lurking male reading this, let me tell you, old boy, simping is not worth it, it’s a cuck thing to do and shows you lack self-respect plus simping gets you no where, I’m drunk right now and still speaking the damn truth. Remember, prioritise your dignity over some moist hole, ALWAYS.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Like the topic title says, men NEED blackpilled sites. Why? Because they man you the fuck up, the blackpill teaches you that simping over a moist hole is not worth it.

If you’re a lurking male reading this, let me tell you, old boy, simping is not worth it, it’s a cuck thing to do and shows you lack self-respect plus simping gets you no where, I’m drunk right now and still speaking the damn truth. Remember, prioritise your dignity over some moist hole, ALWAYS.
When i was rejected even by plump femoids, anorexic femoids and nerd femoids is when i realized the black pill is true.