Men and violence stats

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
"ALL MEN"






do i need more? or is it still "all men always"
 
Last edited:

icantgetadate

Incels.Net Novice
b
icantgetadate said:
Hidden said:
Nah, I got a roastie like you toasting about us. Funny. Keep telling ѕhit. It won't last long when jannies wake up and spank yo azz.
ew u perv why do men always want to spank women such a 50s ideology
Chads spank holes all the time, you stupid roastie.
you should have been spanked more tbh maybe u wouldnt be this way then so disrespectful
 

DecayedMind

Incels.Net Novice
Hidden said:
icantgetadate said:
ew u perv why do men always want to spank women such a 50s ideology
Chads spank holes all the time, you stupid roastie.
no they dont my bf was super popular and good looking and he never did none of them did
where are u coming up with these lies
You said that you had four boyfriends of all whom were into violence against women. This is the brain damage sneaking in again isn't it?
 

icantgetadate

Incels.Net Novice
icantgetadate said:
Hidden said:
Chads spank holes all the time, you stupid roastie.
no they dont my bf was super popular and good looking and he never did none of them did
where are u coming up with these lies
You said that you had four boyfriends of all whom were into violence against women. This is the brain damage sneaking in again isn't it?
Yes men are violent AF ! its the truth theyre just like Hidden
Look at hidden he is a pervert into spanking women and hurting children
 

Hidden

DecayedMind said:
icantgetadate said:
no they dont my bf was super popular and good looking and he never did none of them did
where are u coming up with these lies
You said that you had four boyfriends of all whom were into violence against women. This is the brain damage sneaking in again isn't it?
Yes men are violent AF ! its the truth theyre just like Hidden
Look at hidden he is a pervert into spanking women and hurting children
Bullshit. I never supported children abuse. You deserve to be spanked because you are a bad girl.
 

DecayedMind

Incels.Net Novice
DecayedMind said:
icantgetadate said:
no they dont my bf was super popular and good looking and he never did none of them did
where are u coming up with these lies
You said that you had four boyfriends of all whom were into violence against women. This is the brain damage sneaking in again isn't it?
Yes men are violent AF ! its the truth theyre just like Hidden
Look at hidden he is a pervert into spanking women and hurting children
It kind of sounds like you're into it now. Kind of gross.
 

Hidden

icantgetadate said:
Hidden said:
Chads spank holes all the time, you stupid roastie.
no they dont my bf was super popular and good looking and he never did none of them did
where are u coming up with these lies
I politely disagree on that. I think women should be spanked more. It’s dominance, and any women who doesn’t want it has problems. I’d want to be spanked, honestly I’d let anyone here.
Are you a female?
 

icantgetadate

Incels.Net Novice
icantgetadate said:
DecayedMind said:
You said that you had four boyfriends of all whom were into violence against women. This is the brain damage sneaking in again isn't it?
Yes men are violent AF ! its the truth theyre just like Hidden
Look at hidden he is a pervert into spanking women and hurting children
It kind of sounds like you're into it now. Kind of gross.
ew no im sure u are a sex offender bc ur an incel anyway im not into any of ur sicknesses in the head
i actually get dates and have looks
 

icantgetadate

Incels.Net Novice
icantgetadate said:
Hidden said:
Chads spank holes all the time, you stupid roastie.
no they dont my bf was super popular and good looking and he never did none of them did
where are u coming up with these lies
I politely disagree on that. I think women should be spanked more. It’s dominance, and any women who doesn’t want it has problems. I’d want to be spanked, honestly I’d let anyone here.
i hope u die
 

DecayedMind

Incels.Net Novice
DecayedMind said:
icantgetadate said:
Yes men are violent AF ! its the truth theyre just like Hidden
Look at hidden he is a pervert into spanking women and hurting children
It kind of sounds like you're into it now. Kind of gross.
ew no im sure u are a sex offender bc ur an incel anyway im not into any of ur sicknesses in the head
i actually get dates and have looks
Wow, very blackpilled.
 

icantgetadate

Incels.Net Novice
icantgetadate said:
DecayedMind said:
It kind of sounds like you're into it now. Kind of gross.
ew no im sure u are a sex offender bc ur an incel anyway im not into any of ur sicknesses in the head
i actually get dates and have looks
Wow, very blackpilled.
think about it
im superior to u all
im a blonde
i come from a rich family
i go to private schools and unis
im no sex offender like u all
 

DecayedMind

Incels.Net Novice
DecayedMind said:
icantgetadate said:
ew no im sure u are a sex offender bc ur an incel anyway im not into any of ur sicknesses in the head
i actually get dates and have looks
Wow, very blackpilled.
think about it
im superior to u all
im a blonde
i come from a rich family
i go to private schools and unis
im no sex offender like u all
Doubtful.
 

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
DecayedMind said:
icantgetadate said:
think about it
im superior to u all
im a blonde
i come from a rich family
i go to private schools and unis
im no sex offender like u all
Doubtful.
only incels doubt things lol
atleast im going to have a degree and a husband one day and kids
i thought all men are violent? shouldn't you be afraid of your husband? how do you know if he's not a sex offender? clear hypocrisy at it's finest. stupid minded c*nt.
 

DecayedMind

Incels.Net Novice
icantgetadate said:
DecayedMind said:
Doubtful.
only incels doubt things lol
atleast im going to have a degree and a husband one day and kids
i thought all men are violent? shouldn't you be afraid of your husband? how do you know if he's not a sex offender? clear hypocrisy at it's finest. stupid minded c*nt.
She already said she dated exclusively violent men. Then it switched to having dated only nice chads when hidden called her out lol.
 

icantgetadate

Incels.Net Novice
Kurdey said:
icantgetadate said:
only incels doubt things lol
atleast im going to have a degree and a husband one day and kids
i thought all men are violent? shouldn't you be afraid of your husband? how do you know if he's not a sex offender? clear hypocrisy at it's finest. stupid minded c*nt.
She already said she dated exclusively violent men. Then it switched to having dated only nice chads when hidden called her out lol.
lol a lot of violent man are chads
ted bundy was rly hot
but violent
 

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
Kurdey said:
icantgetadate said:
only incels doubt things lol
atleast im going to have a degree and a husband one day and kids
i thought all men are violent? shouldn't you be afraid of your husband? how do you know if he's not a sex offender? clear hypocrisy at it's finest. stupid minded c*nt.
She already said she dated exclusively violent men. Then it switched to having dated only nice chads when hidden called her out lol.
didn't read those, i was too busy finding news articles of women being bat ѕhit insane towards their own children and possibly partner(s).
 
Top