Meeting up with a girl this weekend

DontWakeMe

Lounge member
She is not from my country. She told me she will be in my area for a few days and she said "perhaps we can hang out" So I'm meeting her this weekend. I asked her if hang out means to just chill in or go out somewhere and she said whatever. I don't know what to do with her.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
I met up with a girl at a concert once in my life and she spent a lot of time talking about her boyfriend. Then when it was time to leave I reached in to hug her and she cringed and kinda stiffened her body. I'm a loser at all things in life. At conception, something scary happened.

Raider

Lounge member
I met up with a girl at a concert once in my life and she spent a lot of time talking about her boyfriend. Then when it was time to leave I reached in to hug her and she cringed and kinda stiffened her body. I'm a loser at all things in life. At conception, something scary happened.
Man that's BRUTAL.

IceCutter

Lounge member
There's a reason she was talking alot about her boyfriend boyo.

Incels need to stay in their lane.

bcroger2

Lounge member
LOL. I talked with a girl at a bank (she was like a 6/10, but thought she was a 9/10) and she would keep bringing up her boyfriend too.

GameDevCel

Lounge member
men that sucks