Meet Chad, The Child rаpist

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Better citations please. You post a fuzzy picture that is unreadable, and no link to the original image.

Assuming this is real news, it points to how normies accuse subChads of rape even when it is not rape, and normies view Chad as innocent at all times.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Chad=automatically get laid on autopilot.

Incels are told to work on personality and respect women, yet still dont get laid even when we respect women. Incel gets called pedο for lusting for 17 year old chicks, chad lusts for 4 year olds and is viewed as upstanding citizen.

Che

Staff
Chad=automatically get laid on autopilot.

Incels are told to work on personality and respect women, yet still dont get laid even when we respect women. Incel gets called pedο for lusting for 17 year old chicks, chad lusts for 4 year olds and is viewed as innocent.
Respect women !! But that doesn't mean they owe you sex you incel!!
That's how it works
But Chad can be a paedophile and don't respect women and women will still lick his Anus

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Women are duplicitous and put a false social image of being asexual. Most women are more sexual than males.

Here is an excerpt from blackpill reddit, this is written by a Chad:
"This happened to me. I was fairly awkward and short in my teens, but I grew quite tall and much better looking/muscular. In my 20's I had sex with over 30 women with very little effort. Not sure if that qualifies me as a "pickup artist", but it exposed the true nature of women to me. I didn't go for the obvious sluts either. I have always preferred the "girl next door" type. So, basically all of them acted like "good girls", and only one of them made me wait more than one day to have sex with them. Many of them had sex with me within 30 minutes of knowing me. Some, within 5 minutes. Also, most of them were into very dirty kinky shit like being strangled, fucked hard in the ass, or having me cum on their face. Women are not what they portray themselves to be. Basically, I learned that nearly all women are filthy whores, and my image of the female sex has been basically destroyed. In my 30's, I have basically stopped chasing pussy unless absolutely had to get laid. In other words, what you said has been very accurate for me. "

Che

Staff
Women are duplicitous and put a false social image of being asexual. Most women are more sexual than males.

Here is an excerpt from blackpill reddit, this is written by a Chad:
"This happened to me. I was fairly awkward and short in my teens, but I grew quite tall and much better looking/muscular. In my 20's I had sex with over 30 women with very little effort. Not sure if that qualifies me as a "pickup artist", but it exposed the true nature of women to me. I didn't go for the obvious sl*ts either. I have always preferred the "girl next door" type. So, basically all of them acted like "good girls", and only one of them made me wait more than one day to have sex with them. Many of them had sex with me within 30 minutes of knowing me. Some, within 5 minutes. Also, most of them were into very dirty kinky ѕhit like being strangled, fucked hard in the ass, or having me cum on their face. Women are not what they portray themselves to be. Basically, I learned that nearly all women are filthy wh*res, and my image of the female sex has been basically destroyed. In my 30's, I have basically stopped chasing pusѕy unless absolutely had to get laid. In other words, what you said has been very accurate for me. "
Imagine having sex with a girl after 5 minutes of knowing her...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I can only imagine. Ive never had experience of being chad, only high-tier-norman. And even that is gone from me now too.

This world is complete shit.

Reactions: Che

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I was a high tier Normie too in Middle School and the beginning of high school
"Wish we could turn back time to the good old days"
Can't relate to that lol. I remember vcelguy posting a profile of a guy named Ray (last name Perr) who was a child rаpist who wears an ankle bracelet (it was a fake profile) and he STILL got a lot of messages and matches even after he said in messages that he was a rаpist. It's pretty sad.