Mean girls :(

Franz_sydney

Incels.Net Junior
I went on a summer holiday with the girls and a couple of mates last Jan and we all traveled to the beach.

The girls are generally nice, I'd even do silly girly things with them like makeup etc, which is unironically a good looksmaxer;

All was going well when we made some more friends. Jessica started acting all sassy around me because I made some new mates.
My new bro and I got along very well, we did everything together as good bros do.

throughout the course of the week, she was increasingly more hostile to my new bro. Each moment she looked for a reason to make a snarky comment regarding my new bro etc.

It ended in catastrophe when she lost it and told him off etc, he didn't want to hang around me and my friends anymore. I legit cried the same day and she just mocked me, called me a faggot because I had long hair;

image0.jpg

Why are women so cruel sometimes??

Has anyone else experienced the nasty nature of friendship with girls???

Clownworldcell

Incels.Net Novice
I have experienced the nasty nature of lady’s and it’s blackpilled AF my mum is only ridiculously nice to people because she expects things in return I was taught by most people to be nice and not expect anything in return and when my mum doesn’t get what she wanted in return she’s extremely rude and arrogant to people it just goes to show the hidden agenda with in people who put an obsessive effort in to being nice to people you can’t get the nonsensical mindset of them expecting things in return out of their head,

their was this pretty lady that worked at the Libary and all I did was ask her have you ever smoked weed it’s like I mindlessly said that on impulse and then she instantly hated me for that and I got in trouble of the Libary employees for it.

in my experience I think lady’s will just villainise people for dumb reasons out of insecurities they’re insecure nature causes them to be pessimistic people who will be extremely unforgiving and won’t see others as fixable

Franz_sydney

Incels.Net Junior
I have experienced the nasty nature of lady’s and it’s blackpilled AF my mum is only ridiculously nice to people because she expects things in return I was taught by most people to be nice and not expect anything in return and when my mum doesn’t get what she wanted in return she’s extremely rude and arrogant to people it just goes to show the hidden agenda with in people who put an obsessive effort in to being nice to people you can’t get the nonsensical mindset of them expecting things in return out of their head,

their was this pretty lady that worked at the Libary and all I did was ask her have you ever smoked weed it’s like I mindlessly said that on impulse and then she instantly hated me for that and I got in trouble of the Libary employees for it.

in my experience I think lady’s will just villainise people for dumb reasons out of insecurities they’re insecure nature causes them to be pessimistic people who will be extremely unforgiving and won’t see others as fixable
Honestly as men you have to forgive your mothers unconditionally, the majority don't possess the same level of mental maturity.

Intellau_Celist

Incels.Net Junior
I went on a summer holiday with the girls and a couple of mates last Jan and we all traveled to the beach.

The girls are generally nice, I'd even do silly girly things with them like makeup etc, which is unironically a good looksmaxer;

All was going well when we made some more friends. Jessica started acting all sassy around me because I made some new mates.
My new bro and I got along very well, we did everything together as good bros do.

Hmm? You have close female connections like this? You seem to be a "Normie". Are you truly an incel?

Franz_sydney

Incels.Net Junior
Franz_sydney said:

Hmm? You have close female connections like this? You seem to be a "Normie". Are you truly an incel?
I haven't yet formed a meaningful romantic relationship with the women; They think I'm a fаg or some shit.

Copecel2521

Incels.Net Junior
Not an incel. If you have a friend group let alone a friend group including of various women who you hang out with regularly and are respected by, you don’t classify as an incel. You may be a beta or sub-chad but definitely not inceldom and definitely not NEET’ing or LDAR’ing lol.