Maybe some therapy unironically could help

Napoleon deGeso

transagecel
But therapy to help with social anxiety, not jewish "therapy" for brainwashing into becoming cuck, who going for "woman my age", non-virgns, and single mothers. Therapy to help with social anxiety, and easening to travel to distand lands for meeting cute virgin 18-22 middle aged (but looking younger) girls, please

In my living place it's so over, femoids ageist and feminiѕt, and "best" what can be achieved, is to betabuxx for ugly worn out roasties. I refuse

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
You need some white supremist healer who is deep rooted in nature and natural healing methods. someone who had issues like you and overcame them. dont take advices from people who never had a problem like you because they dont know ѕhit and just pretend to know whats best for you when its not

NeverHadTeenSex

Incels.Net Novice
I tend to find males, and females, who took up being a therapist as a profession are equally as cucked and losers as their clients. Of course for females it was self-inflicted, they were being toilets for Chad.

Even those who claim they are experts at acquiring a traditionalist lifestyle are anything but. I found out (after 5 years) my therapist had only met his wife when he was 30 and he knew nothing of her past sexual history. They ended up divorcing due to correlation between a wife having too many sex partners (above 1-3) before marriage.

A girl local to me tried to commit suіcіde, heavily tattooed herself, had 5 boyfriends, was left at the alter due to a cancelled Wedding, had a cocaine and shopping addiction and hates men with a passion. She now works as a "qualified" therapist giving out "relationship and healing advice".

Last edited:

NeverHadTeenSex

Incels.Net Novice
But therapy to help with social anxiety, not jewish "therapy" for brainwashing into becoming cuck, who going for "woman my age", non-virgns, and single mothers.
Instead they'll call you "immature", say "relationships take 6 -12 months before any sex takes place" or "you think you might be gay" (and use hypnosis to try and subvert your anima to turn you into a homosexual during gay conversion therapy. That's right; therapists answer to rampant female hypergamy is to brainwash their male clients into fuсking hairy arseholes. Which then leads to a 41-50% suіcіde rate on top of the already high male suіcіde rate).

If you mention Tinder they'll throw you out and scream at you "you're a misogynistic MRA, PUA or Incel!" who wants to mass murder people like Elliott Rodger.

Last edited:

Napoleon deGeso

transagecel
I tend to find males, and females, who took up being a therapist as a profession are equally as cucked and losers as their clients. Of course for females it was self-inflicted, they were being toilets for Chad.

Even those who claim they are experts at acquiring a traditionalist lifestyle are anything but. I found out (after 5 years) my therapist had only met his wife when he was 30 and he knew nothing of her past. They ended up divorcing due to correlation between a wife having too many sex partners (above 1-3) before marriage.

A girl local to me tried to commit suіcіde, heavily tattooed herself, had 5 boyfriends, was left at the alter due to a cancelled Wedding, had a cocaine and shopping addiction and hates men with a passion. She now works as a "qualified" therapist giving out "relationship and healing advice".
nad thats one more reason why therapy sucks. To tell how I do not want ugly females and roasties, only young cute girls, for creature who is ugly roastie, or is dating one. Creature can be offended, and how then can help me. Only man of culture could be really good therapist

NeverHadTeenSex

Incels.Net Novice
Only man of culture could be really good therapist
I think if a man is having sex with teenagers he's too busy enjoying life to be giving out advice.

You know the saying- "those who can't teach".

The same ѕhit happened with pick up artists, pay me $3000 which will go towards my post wall hitter wife and girlfriends purse habit while I give you useless virtue signalling about "personality" and "women's needs in relationships".
I once met a PUA and the second the money ran out, so too did his wife.

(((Therapy))) is nothing more than a pyramid scam and worse than pua.