Married to a former incel

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
Most guys here don't have those rare conditions. I have autism, bad parents, and not a lot of money, but I was still able to get out of truceldom.
So you ascended? If so why do you have incel in your name?
I'm still incel, just not trucel. Trucels are 2/10 or less, incels can be 4-6/10 depending on how mentalcel they are.

Last edited:

Xera

Femoid
What behavioural changes occurred to make him a sexually desirable candidate?
Well when we first met he was very blackpilled and I admit I did not like him at all since he made his views very clear. Despite this we had similar interests In video games and d&d and were in similar social circles (although he was very anti-social and I didn't see him much, we mostly talked during raids or multiplayer games when we were on the same team) it took a while to for us to become friends mostly because of his beliefs towards women. Eventually he made a post about me with the typical incel complaints on a forum that our mutual friend showed me and I confronted him about it. I wasn't as patient towards incels as I am now so I was agressive about it ( who wouldn't be if the person you thought you were becoming actual friends with said you were a sl*t leading them on and a myriad of other things). After that I told him the only thing I wanted is an apology and it took a while but he did apologize which lead to us talking about it and staying friends, and through time I helped him come to the realization that being an incel is just a self-imposed title (for example other people who fit the criteria for incels but never put the title on themselves and dont use the beliefs surrounding it) that created an ideology that is ultimately harmful not only to women and other men but to the members of the incel community who in looking for a sense of belonging join forums much like this one and unfortunately delve deeper into anti-social tendencies and extremism which make it harder for them to interact with people in the real world.
Together we deleted his account from the forum and started sort of re-introducing him into society, he asked me out the first time and i rejected him not because i didnt like him at that point but because I knew that if he got the girl he would think that he's made it even though he was still fairly black-pilled. The second time around was after we both ended relationships around the same time (He did get dumped by the girl he was dating but I was proud of him because he didn't automatically revert to the blackpilled explanation of why the relationship ended but accepted that even after attempting to fix things that she was just unhappy with the relationship.) We started dating shortly thereafter and now were happily married!

Xera

Femoid
How obese are you?
How well has his financmaxing gone?
When will you divorce rape him?
I am not obese and I stay in pretty good shape (due to medical reasons i have to), I own a store and im currently supporting him while he goes to culinary school for baking, I do not plan on divorce raping him ever and we are both happily married.

Xera

Femoid
Xera said:
StrangeMan1 said:
Have you experienced the full effects of PTSD or GAD after years of violent physical beatings? I did. Have you experienced an autoimmune disease that forces you to sleep for up to 20 hours? I did. Have you experienced uncontrollable elevation of your blood pressure to hypertension crisis levels due to the least amount of stress? I did. Have you lost your sex drive by age 15? I did. Have you ever experienced the severe pain of inflamed joints? I did.
I'm not saying that it's not hard and that these things you have dont present alot of hurdles you have to go through in daily life let alone romantic. What I'm saying is that it's not impossible for you to find someone. With so many possibilities in this life. it's technically not impossible for anyone to find someone although I recognize some dont. But I dont think that this rhetoric of hopelessness, suffering, self-deprecation and the dehumanizing of women in the incel community is helping anybody including you.

I'm sorry your going through all this and while I cant say that i relate to everything you've gone through I do have PTSD from previous abuse and chronic pain which I'm not saying to make it seem like I suffer more than you but to provide some common footing between us.
Chronic pain that warrants a long medical rehabilitation program in order to avoid the stage of total disability?
Besides unlike the incels who have made terrible experiences with women, my personal problem is entirely related to violent freaks from middle school.
I have every right to curse the public school system of my country and to trash it as much as I like.
If you want to talk about the incel ideology and the "dehumanization" then talk to an actual incel who had very nasty experiences with women as I am unqualified to deliver this.
I have never dated or anything as I lost the motivation for that when everyone else started around the ages of 14-15.
Yes my chronic pain originally started from sever leg injuries I had, I agree that our public school system is pure garbage, im sorry you never dated/lost interest because of what has happened to you but Its still wrong to imply that people with similar problems are incapable of finding love or happiness in a romantic relationship.

Xera

Femoid
Xera said:
DontWakeMe said:
How obese are you?
How well has his financmaxing gone?
When will you divorce rape him?
we are both happily married.
Wow, okay, that's nice to know. Meanwhile i'm a depressed schizo guy who can't connect with anyone. Thanks for that.
Well i mean the purpose of this thread is to show that there is definitely hope to have which is why I included the part where we are both happily married. If it helps my husband was also severely depressed when we first met and through time we both ended up happy and while i don't feel comfortable disclosing any specifics of his mental illnesses he was still able to find happiness despite of them which i wish will give you some hope for your future.

Xera

Femoid
Looks or status\money, stop lying.
This is not the place where you can lie like that.
Why do you think that it has to be so two-dimensional and that im lying we all live complex lives where a bunch of different stuff happens to us and were faced with a bunch of different circumstances. Look theirs no way i can prove to you guys what im saying is the truth without bringing risk to my own family and theirs no way you can prove im being dishonest. Instead of pointing at each other and saying where liars lets just agree that everyones experience in life is different and worth listening to. Isn't that the point of all this.

logan

Lounge member
Pindicked said:
and through time I helped him come to the realization that being an incel is just a self-imposed title that created an ideology that is ultimately harmful not only to women and other men but to the members of the incel community who in looking for a sense of belonging join forums much like this one and unfortunately delve deeper into anti-social tendencies and extremism which make it harder for them to interact with people in the real world
and then he started clapping
this look like it came straight out of a IT post bro
only missing the ~evil incel cult~ part otherwise great larp, i could get 300 upvotes on reddit with it

Xera

Femoid
Xera said:
Pindicked said:
and through time I helped him come to the realization that being an incel is just a self-imposed title that created an ideology that is ultimately harmful not only to women and other men but to the members of the incel community who in looking for a sense of belonging join forums much like this one and unfortunately delve deeper into anti-social tendencies and extremism which make it harder for them to interact with people in the real world
and then he started clapping
this look like it came straight out of a IT post bro
only missing the ~evil incel cult~ part otherwise great larp, i could get 300 upvotes on reddit with it
Hey this is just a summarization of what happened unfortunately i cant provide you all the ups and downs that took place over the course of years in our relationship that lead to that in a way thats quick and easy to read. I never said it was easy.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Well when we first met he was very blackpilled and I admit I did not like him at all since he made his views very clear. Despite this we had similar interests In video games and d&d and were in similar social circles (although he was very anti-social and I didn't see him much, we mostly talked during raids or multiplayer games when we were on the same team) it took a while to for us to become friends mostly because of his beliefs towards women. Eventually he made a post about me with the typical incel complaints on a forum that our mutual friend showed me and I confronted him about it. I wasn't as patient towards incels as I am now so I was agressive about it ( who wouldn't be if the person you thought you were becoming actual friends with said you were a sl*t leading them on and a myriad of other things). After that I told him the only thing I wanted is an apology and it took a while but he did apologize which lead to us talking about it and staying friends, and through time I helped him come to the realization that being an incel is just a self-imposed title (for example other people who fit the criteria for incels but never put the title on themselves and dont use the beliefs surrounding it) that created an ideology that is ultimately harmful not only to women and other men but to the members of the incel community who in looking for a sense of belonging join forums much like this one and unfortunately delve deeper into anti-social tendencies and extremism which make it harder for them to interact with people in the real world.
Together we deleted his account from the forum and started sort of re-introducing him into society, he asked me out the first time and i rejected him not because i didnt like him at that point but because I knew that if he got the girl he would think that he's made it even though he was still fairly black-pilled. The second time around was after we both ended relationships around the same time (He did get dumped by the girl he was dating but I was proud of him because he didn't automatically revert to the blackpilled explanation of why the relationship ended but accepted that even after attempting to fix things that she was just unhappy with the relationship.) We started dating shortly thereafter and now were happily married!
What is this, clockwork orange? "I wont give you my pusѕy till you admit jews are good people and denounce that 911 was an inside job"

I will admit they are good people when I ascend out of poverty and they learn to make good star wars movies for once. Also, I am not a racist and I admitted some jews are good, like einstein.

TheUnworthy

Lounge member
Pindicked said:
I can't help but notice the fact many people seem to think the "title"(which is inaccurate btw) of incel is self-imposed.
I think people (including some incels) think of incels as a hive mind or something of the sorts. Incel simply means "Involuntary Celibate", you don't have to be black pilled to be an incel (I say this even if I'm black pilled myself). Getting a girlfriend is the way to get rid of inceldom (what we call ascend).
You seem to think that we are Incels because we want to and is entirely our fault (As women like to point out whenever they can)
If that was truly the case, many incels wouldn't be incels in the first place.
I can speak only for myself, but I'm sure many canof agree with me:
I hated myself because of women and their constant mistreatment. For the way people mock me to the unfair treatment I receive for no reason.
But you know what? I'm tired of that. I will NOT hate myself because there's nothing wrong with me.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I can't help but notice the fact many people seem to think the "title"(which is inaccurate btw) of incel is self-imposed.
I think people (including some incels) think of incels as a hive mind or something of the sorts. Incel simply means "Involuntary Celibate", you don't have to be black pilled to be an incel (I say this even if I'm black pilled myself). Getting a girlfriend is the way to get rid of inceldom (what we call ascend).
You seem to think that we are Incels because we want to and is entirely our fault (As women like to point out whenever they can)
If that was truly the case, many incels wouldn't be incels in the first place.
I can speak only for myself, but I'm sure many canof agree with me:
I hated myself because of women and their constant mistreatment. For the way people mock me to the unfair treatment I receive for no reason.
But you know what? I'm tired of that. I will NOT hate myself because there's nothing wrong with me.
Word. It gives me brainfreeze everytime I hear bluepilled news say "Someone decided to join the incel community".

Its like, they were already incel, just closet about it, and got sick of being incel so they decided to vent with others. I think there needs to be like, a mandatory IQ test in order to get a job as a reporter.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Word. It gives me brainfreeze everytime I hear bluepilled news say "Someone decided to join the incel community".

Its like, they were already incel, just closet about it, and got sick of being incel so they decided to vent with others. I think there needs to be like, a mandatory IQ test in order to get a job as a reporter.
Being incel doesn't make you automatically part of the incel community, though (nor does being non-incel exclude you from the incel community; there are plenty of noncels and volcels here).

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:

Being incel doesn't make you automatically part of the incel community, though (nor does being non-incel exclude you from the incel community; there are plenty of noncels and volcels here).
Chad can't be a part of the incel community. He has a girlfriend and an active sex life.

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
StrangeMan1 said:
Chad can't be a part of the incel community. He has a girlfriend and an active sex life.
We used to have clearer, more objective standards. http://archive.fo/yqIBo

"Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts."

I think one year without sex used to be the standard at one point.
I fully agree with volcels being allowed. The only reason I do not qualify as a truecel is due to the fact that I have a history of women having a crush on me or flirting with me. My health ailments alone would already qualify me as one.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
I fully agree with volcels being allowed. The only reason I do not qualify as a truecel is due to the fact that I have a history of women having a crush on me or flirting with me. My health ailments alone would already qualify me as one.
There's a certain amount of luck involved too. I had a transcript once (I can email it to you if you want) of a restraining order hearing where there's an old dude testifying: "According to the restraining order she says that I molested her that I held her down at one point and that um, yet in her own testimony she said that she blanked out, she blacked out and she couldn’t remember anything. The inferences that I was a predator that was 33 years older than her, swooped her up and brought her to my apartment in order to have sex with her I’d like to say I haven’t had sex for 18 years."

That dude was just lucky; he got a teenage chick to come to his place where he was able to mess around with her even though he was basically a bum who got his meals out of dumpsters. (In fact, I think that was how he met her, was by offering her some food he found in a dumpster.)

He was unlucky in that the same craziness on her part that led her to allow him to do that stuff, also led her to accuse him of molestation or harassment or whatever, after he got a crush on her and tried to continue contacting her.

There's probably some crazy chick out there right now, who would let you fuck her if you met her under the right circumstances. But instead, she's sucking some other old dude's cock, because he was lucky enough to meet her and you weren't. It's just luck of the draw; and given this element of luck, "inceldom" is a gray area. Unless of course you simply can't get it up or something, or you're a shut-in who doesn't entertain any come-ons by chicks (in which case, you might be volcel).

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
StrangeMan1 said:
There's probably some crazy chick out there right now, who would let you fuck her if you met her under the right circumstances. But instead, she's sucking some other old dude's cock, because he was lucky enough to meet her and you weren't. It's just luck of the draw; and given this element of luck, "inceldom" is a gray area.
Re-read what I wrote. I have chronic physical health diseases and I lost my sex drive at age 15. Women literally tried to flirt with me in real life and it meant nothing to me.
The only thing that would help me are rapid medical research advances.