Married to a former incel

Xera

Femoid
I've mentioned it before but I was wondering if you guys had any questions about it. I'm willing to answer pretty much everything.

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
It means he was a normie with certain barriers that had to be overcome in order to ascend.
If he was a Trucel he would have never married as trucels have either suffered exceptional misfortune with their face, their mental health is irreparably screwed or their physical health is totally screwed.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
It means he was a normie with certain barriers that had to be overcome in order to ascend.
If he was a Trucel he would have never married as trucels have either suffered exceptional misfortune with their face, their mental health is irreparably screwed or their physical health is totally screwed.
I don't think most the men here are trucel. They are just average or below average looking men who refuse to get cucked by 30+ year old landwhales.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I tried dating landwhales before, I got cucked. It was a strong independent femoid female landwhale, Constantly walking on eggshells around her. I thought our date went good because she kissed me. But then next day ghosts me for 30 days as stronk independent landwhale female, travelling 5000 miles across the seven seas to further her stronk career. Then, after ghosting me and ignoring me for 30 days, casually messages me like nothing happened. I remain my cool, knowing never to anger narcissistic females. Then she ghosts me for a week, and i lose my temper and call her a fat bitch then she blocks me. Never did get laid. And she had like 5 thirsty alpha male orbiters who were way more masculine than me, I said fuck it, they can have her if she is their dream girl (landwhales seduce with makeup.) I think the thing I hated her the most was her retarded platitudes about being a good person and be positive, total hypocrit if you think ghosting for 30 days is a good and positive.

Xera

Femoid
What did he look like and why did you divorce, and how long did you stay married?
oh were still married he's just not an incel anymore. We've been married for about a year (it'll be our anniversary in september) and dated for around 3 although we've known each other for a while since I met him after college. His appearance hasnt changed a lot since we first met, I remember after i graduated he was a skinny guy kinda greasy looking dude with buck teeth (if you guys want more specifics please go ahead and ask ive talked to him about the stuff ive been posting here.) Now a days he still pretty skinny but he's put on some weight since he started studying to become a baker, he still has buck teeth and all but hes taking better care of himself and ive shown him a couple things he can do to control his facial oil production. The biggest change is of course is that he isnt as blackpilled as he was when we first met which was a huge hurdle to overcome in our relationship.

Xera

Femoid
Why is marriage impossible for those people? people with mental handicaps or psychological illnesses or who aren't considered traditionally attractive marry all the time.

Xera

Femoid
I tried dating landwhales before, I got cucked. It was a strong independent femoid female landwhale, Constantly walking on eggshells around her. I thought our date went good because she kissed me. But then next day ghosts me for 30 days as stronk independent landwhale female, travelling 5000 miles across the seven seas to further her stronk career. Then, after ghosting me and ignoring me for 30 days, casually messages me like nothing happened. I remain my cool, knowing never to anger narcissistic females. Then she ghosts me for a week, and i lose my temper and call her a fat bitch then she blocks me. Never did get laid. And she had like 5 thirsty alpha male orbiters who were way more masculine than me, I said fuck it, they can have her if she is their dream girl (landwhales seduce with makeup.) I think the thing I hated her the most was her retarded platitudes about being a good person and be positive, total hypocrit if you think ghosting for 30 days is a good and positive.
Im sorry that happened to you but if you have any questions relating to the original prompt id be happy to answer. You especially sound much like my husband did back when we first met.

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
StrangeMan1 said:
Why is marriage impossible for those people? people with mental handicaps or psychological illnesses or who aren't considered traditionally attractive marry all the time.
Have you experienced the full effects of PTSD or GAD after years of violent physical beatings? I did. Have you experienced an autoimmune disease that forces you to sleep for up to 20 hours? I did. Have you experienced uncontrollable elevation of your blood pressure to hypertension crisis levels due to the least amount of stress? I did. Have you lost your sex drive by age 15? I did. Have you ever experienced the severe pain of inflamed joints? I did.

Xera

Femoid
Xera said:
StrangeMan1 said:
Have you experienced the full effects of PTSD or GAD after years of violent physical beatings? I did. Have you experienced an autoimmune disease that forces you to sleep for up to 20 hours? I did. Have you experienced uncontrollable elevation of your blood pressure to hypertension crisis levels due to the least amount of stress? I did. Have you lost your sex drive by age 15? I did. Have you ever experienced the severe pain of inflamed joints? I did.
I'm not saying that it's not hard and that these things you have dont present alot of hurdles you have to go through in daily life let alone romantic. What I'm saying is that it's not impossible for you to find someone. With so many possibilities in this life. it's technically not impossible for anyone to find someone although I recognize some dont. But I dont think that this rhetoric of hopelessness, suffering, self-deprecation and the dehumanizing of women in the incel community is helping anybody including you.

I'm sorry your going through all this and while I cant say that i relate to everything you've gone through I do have PTSD from previous abuse and chronic pain which I'm not saying to make it seem like I suffer more than you but to provide some common footing between us.

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
StrangeMan1 said:
Xera said:
I'm not saying that it's not hard and that these things you have dont present alot of hurdles you have to go through in daily life let alone romantic. What I'm saying is that it's not impossible for you to find someone. With so many possibilities in this life. it's technically not impossible for anyone to find someone although I recognize some dont. But I dont think that this rhetoric of hopelessness, suffering, self-deprecation and the dehumanizing of women in the incel community is helping anybody including you.

I'm sorry your going through all this and while I cant say that i relate to everything you've gone through I do have PTSD from previous abuse and chronic pain which I'm not saying to make it seem like I suffer more than you but to provide some common footing between us.
Chronic pain that warrants a long medical rehabilitation program in order to avoid the stage of total disability?
Besides unlike the incels who have made terrible experiences with women, my personal problem is entirely related to violent freaks from middle school.
I have every right to curse the public school system of my country and to trash it as much as I like.
If you want to talk about the incel ideology and the "dehumanization" then talk to an actual incel who had very nasty experiences with women as I am unqualified to deliver this.
I have never dated or anything as I lost the motivation for that when everyone else started around the ages of 14-15.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
@lordoftheincels Can answer all of your questions on this matter.
Basically, women just ghost me constantly without giving me a human explanation as to why. It shouldn't be legal to just ghost someone without actually telling you what they don't like about you. Sort of like how cops can't just arrest you without telling you what crime you did. The silent treatment is tyrannical and inhuman.

Stargazer

Femoid
StrangeMan1 said:
@lordoftheincels Can answer all of your questions on this matter.
Basically, women just ghost me constantly without giving me a human explanation as to why. It shouldn't be legal to just ghost someone without actually telling you what they don't like about you. Sort of like how cops can't just arrest you without telling you what crime you did. The silent treatment is tyrannical and inhuman.
I hate people who ghost. Its cowardly.

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
StrangeMan1 said:
I don't think most the men here are trucel. They are just average or below average looking men who refuse to get cucked by 30+ year old landwhales.
I've messaged with truecels on this forum and other places. They are fairly common but are very shy and socially inept even online. They prefer to stay in the background.
What they told me is that they basically have the same history as me except with less after effects and the added feature that their face is really, really, really unfortunate.
One guy told me he has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and his life is basically spent sleeping most time of the day.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
I've messaged with truecels on this forum and other places. They are fairly common but are very shy and socially inept even online.
They need to grow some balls and start speaking up for their right not to get cucked. It seems like most the trucels have already given up and have no intentions to work on themselves or change their situation so they'll stop being trucels. It's very hard to go from trucel to chad, but it's not impossible to go from trucel to low tier normie or normie. Unless they're deformed. I know because I'd consider myself being in the trucel category just 4 years ago.

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
StrangeMan1 said:
I've messaged with truecels on this forum and other places. They are fairly common but are very shy and socially inept even online.
They need to grow some balls and start speaking up for their right not to get cucked. It seems like most the trucels have already given up and have no intentions to work on themselves or change their situation so they'll stop being trucels. It's very hard to go from trucel to chad, but it's not impossible to go from trucel to low tier normie or normie. Unless they're deformed. I know because I'd consider myself being in the trucel category just 4 years ago.
Have you read the part below? You cannot just magically make medical conditions disappear.