Manipulationmaxxing

Loserydontyou

Incels.Net Novice
Alright so nothing will truly replace good genetics, needless 2 say. But I do have an exception to the chad only rule. There's a guy at my work. He's not exceptionally tall (maybe 5'11 max probably a bit less). Hes not good looking at all he's around a 5. He's soft and skinny fat, and has done 0 gymmaxxing. He has 0 facial hair and looks like a complete beta bitch. He also wears glasses, and if I didn't know him I'd say he was 100% incel. And this son of a bitch manages to be with a girl who's at least a 7, at least a couple levels out of his league, and he even cheated on her and she still went back to him!!! This naturally drives me completely insane, because it makes it seem like my hours and hours of blood sweat and tears in the gym have been all for naught. I asked my friend how he does it, and I told him the only way I can possibly think of is he must be some kind of master manipulator, an asshole fantastic wordsmith, who manages to seduce girls with his words. My buddy told me that the cashiers said he really knows how to talk to women, so I guess my theory is right. But fuck man, thinking about learning manipulation tactics and pick up artists' language makes me cringe.

UniCel

Incels.Net Novice
When a pickup artist is ugly or a manlet, and I see him having success, I'll listen. Until then, I put all those pua videos and coaches in the same sphere as TikTok's and Netflix, fake shit designed to look real and make u feel bad about urself.

Loserydontyou

Incels.Net Novice
When a pickup artist is ugly or a manlet, and I see him having success, I'll listen. Until then, I put all those pua videos and coaches in the same sphere as TikTok's and Netflix, fake shit designed to look real and make u feel bad about urself.
Dude this guy is ugly and has a shit body. 5'11 is average at best so his height isnt doing him any good. Im telling you he has some sociopathic manipulation gift or something man

Ropist

Incels.Net Master
Maybe he has a brother or friend who is a chad. So the stacy is using him to get closer to chad.

Tiredofbullshit

Incels.Net Junior
Alright so nothing will truly replace good genetics, needless 2 say. But I do have an exception to the chad only rule. There's a guy at my work. He's not exceptionally tall (maybe 5'11 max probably a bit less). Hes not good looking at all he's around a 5. He's soft and skinny fat, and has done 0 gymmaxxing. He has 0 facial hair and looks like a complete beta bitch. He also wears glasses, and if I didn't know him I'd say he was 100% incel. And this son of a bitch manages to be with a girl who's at least a 7, at least a couple levels out of his league, and he even cheated on her and she still went back to him!!! This naturally drives me completely insane, because it makes it seem like my hours and hours of blood sweat and tears in the gym have been all for naught. I asked my friend how he does it, and I told him the only way I can possibly think of is he must be some kind of master manipulator, an asshole fantastic wordsmith, who manages to seduce girls with his words. My buddy told me that the cashiers said he really knows how to talk to women, so I guess my theory is right. But fuck man, thinking about learning manipulation tactics and pick up artists' language makes me cringe.
All his " Manipulation " Tactics will evaporate in the thin air like swadust , when he finds( eminently) the " 7" Girl getting boned by her sugar daddy / chad.

From your description, he is a ' normie ' scum and he is just coping hard by " Muh game " . He is like those automatons of westworld , who are programmed for service - oriented jobs to humans hosts, if they go " Off track / deter from the script " , they are neutralised.