Manga recommendations?

Sluagh

Femoid
Some of the threads I've read kinda reminded me of some interesting manga. A user talked about their fantasy of having a 'foid farm' which funnily enough is a story I've read before.
Basically the story is about how the farmers are the only ones that can have sex with the good equipment (women in this universe happen to be the ploughs, tractors, machinery, etc.) I can't remember the title for that exact story but you should look up the creator Shintaro Kago. I really enjoy and recommend his work. He's got such different and hilarious stories.
Does anyone know of any unusual manga or artists they would like to recommend?
The attached images are unrelated to that particular story btw, just thought I'd show some art of his for reference.

Attachments

Sluagh

Femoid
I can remmomend the manga Kiseijū (Parasyte).
I think I started watching the anime a while back but can't remember where I left off. It was really good (animation was super smooth and great quality) and I bet the manga is too, I sorta forgot about it but thanks bringing it back to my attention :) I'll have to give it a read.

Sluagh

Femoid
i recomend giving Great Teacher Onizuka, Kaiji, Berserk, Hokuto no Ken, Jojo Bizzare Adventure
Thank you! The screaming based of Bruce lee in the animated version of hokuto no ken always gets me xD
Berserk is a true top manga, I'll have to try the others as you've got good taste.

GameDevCel

Lounge member
GameDevCel said:
i recomend giving Great Teacher Onizuka, Kaiji, Berserk, Hokuto no Ken, Jojo Bizzare Adventure
Thank you! The screaming based of Bruce lee in the animated version of hokuto no ken always gets me xD
Berserk is a true top manga, I'll have to try the others as you've got good taste.
becrefull reading those two are equivalent to 2 liters of tosterone being injected on the veins, you might have a overdose

Sluagh

Femoid
Sluagh said:
GameDevCel said:
becrefull reading those to is equivalent to 2 liters of tosterone being injected on the veins, you might have a overdose
Oh dear maybe I'll sprout a dick xD I'll tread carefully

Sluagh

Femoid
GameDevCel said:
I recommend JJBA, HnK, and Berserk. Don't watch the Berserk anime
I actually watched the old 90s berserk anime before I read the manga. I still enjoyed it but was irritated when I realised they cut so much content out, I feel like that can be the downfall of a potentially fantastic anime. The music is still so good. The more recent 3D animation is so silly looking though, I couldn't watch it.

B_C4

Angel sanctuary was my first work of hers so I’m always a bit biased to it. It’s kind of long though.
Fairy tail is pretty good and only 3 books if you want a shorter intro.