Man.

Nojudgement

Incels.Net Novice
I thought Chad was all about the face anyway...

Seriously though, try sports or martial arts to get in shape without just going to the gym. Way more fun imo

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Nojudgement said:

Seriously though, try sports or martial arts to get in shape without just going to the gym. Way more fun imo
Not fun for the pocketbook though.

200 bucks a month...after 1 year maybe a slight increased chance to get a girlfriend...

Or saving up that money and getting two gauranteed hookers. Inb4 rant of hookers being degenerate.

Nojudgement

Incels.Net Novice
Seems expensive. I paid $100 a month to a fight gym and trained 4-6 times a week (jiu jitsu, MMA, kickboxing, boxing) when I was single. I guess prices vary but I'm sure you could find better than 200.

I'm not sure it helped get girls except for letting me meet more people but it was a damn good way to burn frustration and get stronger. Made a good number of friends too so all in all a win.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Nojudgement said:
Seems expensive. I paid $100 a month to a fight gym and trained 4-6 times a week (jiu jitsu, MMA, kickboxing, boxing) when I was single. I guess prices vary but I'm sure you could find better than 200.

I'm not sure it helped get girls except for letting me meet more people but it was a damn good way to burn frustration and get stronger. Made a good number of friends too so all in all a win.
I've often wanted to punch people in the face. Most of the dojos around my area are faggy and don't believe on focusing on sparring so you'd have to wait months for a fight. Then there are the ultra-masculine dojos with macho types who I wouldn't want to fight anyway because they are too tough.

Nojudgement

Incels.Net Novice
So train with the tough guys, get better and tougher. I trained with some champion fighters and I'm 5'3" 150lbs. In a full fight they would win every time both on size and skill but their egos are not interested in beating a guy three weight classes under them.

Instead they push you hard, help you learn and give you a hell of a challenge.

If I didn't have kids I'd love to get back to training like that. Just hard having small ones who need a lot of attention. In a few years I'll back into it.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Nojudgement said:
So train with the tough guys, get better and tougher. I trained with some champion fighters and I'm 5'3" 150lbs. In a full fight they would win every time both on size and skill but their egos are not interested in beating a guy three weight classes under them.

Instead they push you hard, help you learn and give you a hell of a challenge.

If I didn't have kids I'd love to get back to training like that. Just hard having small ones who need a lot of attention. In a few years I'll back into it.
I plan on getting plastic surgery one day and don't want to risk my pretty face getting beaten by some macho asshole. Don't want to T max either to increase my sexual frustration. Also society is femmaxed and macho sparring is nearly useless, gunmax, knifemax, animemax if you want self-defense against muggers imo.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Nojudgement said:

Not my cup of tea really but thanks. Only sports I’m really into is darts, golf and bowling.

Nojudgement

Incels.Net Novice
Fair enough. Those sports are great too, even though I suck pretty badly at them :)

They must be a decent way to stay social too. Do you play in some clubs?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Physical strength has nothing to do with getting girls. I was supper skinny in the 8th-10th grade and got girls VERY easily (shit tons easier than now) and I was weak as well. Now its difficult and i'm pretty strong for my weight(squat 300 lbs. and bench 100 lbs. dumbells for 4 reps.)

If you are chubby, then lose weight. Don't worry about getting muscle since it rarely ever helps. Its all about money and looks.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Nojudgement said:
Fair enough. Those sports are great too, even though I suck pretty badly at them :)

Sadly not.
bcroger2 said:
Physical strength has nothing to do with getting girls. I was supper skinny in the 8th-10th grade and got girls VERY easily (shit tons easier than now) and I was weak as well. Now its difficult and i'm pretty strong for my weight(squat 300 lbs. and bench 100 lbs. dumbells for 4 reps.)

If you are chubby, then lose weight. Don't worry about getting muscle since it rarely ever helps. Its all about money and looks.
So I’m guessing you fail with girls in the present?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
BrettyBoy said:
Nojudgement said:

Sadly not.
bcroger2 said:

Yes. I am stronger than ever, and now its harder than ever to get girls.

I am not saying that muscle makes it HARDER, I am just saying that it likely makes no difference. Its all about face and money.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
bcroger2 said:
BrettyBoy said:
Nojudgement said:

Sadly not.
bcroger2 said:

I am not saying that muscle makes it HARDER, I am just saying that it likely makes no difference. Its all about face and money.
Understandable. I consider myself a ‘real life wise incel’ since I have had no female attention myself in years in real life and no longer gain it.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
BrettyBoy said:
bcroger2 said:
BrettyBoy said:
Sadly not.

Understandable. I consider myself a ‘real life wise incel’ since I have had no female attention myself in years in real life and no longer gain it.
Are you overweight or chubby? If so, lose weight before worrying about getting muscle.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
bcroger2 said:
BrettyBoy said:
bcroger2 said:

Are you overweight or chubby? If so, lose weight before worrying about getting muscle.
Medium I think, idk. I don’t really pay attention.