Malicious bluepill advice

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Some women in here are spreading a dangerous and malicious myth which could hurt many naive incels.
They are saying that looks do not matter at all and that personality is all that matters in the selection of a relationship partner.

This is fake news and you should not listen to them no matter what unicorn examples they send. Behind most of those stories there is always a huge bag of money involved and the woman is an obvious gold digger.

Attachments

Last edited:

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
If an incel doesnt know MGTOW warnings about golddiggers, at this point I dont know what to say.
I think there should be a rule against such deliberately malicious advice. It's so out of touch with reality and for the fact that an incel believing this crap could be severely burned by yet another humiliating rejection and worsen his mental state through that. This section should be constructive and not promote suffering.

@tremor @vcelguy

Last edited:

love

Femoid
Personality is the most important thing. Looks arent that important. I'm not saying they are irrelevant but theres things that matter more. Its also men that want looks more than women. Alot of you guys just dont want to believe that its personality and social skills. Your the one thats actually setting a bad example because your encouraging them to get surgery they dont need and what happens after they spend that 20k on surgery and still cant get a gf? Most cant get a gf because of anxiety, not looks.

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
Personality is the most important thing. Looks arent that important. I'm not saying they are irrelevant but theres things that matter more. Its also men that want looks more than women. Alot of you guys just dont want to believe that its personality and social skills. Your the one thats actually setting a bad example because your encouraging them to get surgery they dont need and what happens after they spend that 20k on surgery and still cant get a gf? Most cant get a gf because of anxiety, not looks.
Have we had a Canadian Ellіot Rodger? Because Canada needs one with women like you existing

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
No. Personality is not the most important thing. If you didn't find your boyfriend physically attractive you wouldn't enter a relationship with him. At best you would be friends.
Personality is important for MAINTAINING a relationship and to let it develop into a eventual marriage.

love

Femoid
No. Personality is not the most important thing. If you didn't find your boyfriend physically attractive you wouldn't enter a relationship with him. At best you would be friends.
Yeah we were friends first and then things changed when I got to know him and saw how caring, supportive and funny he was. I fell in love with my best friend. I didnt know his physical part until after seeing his personality. After seeing how good of a person he was is when I noticed he was hot. When we were friends I didnt notice it.

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
Yeah we were friends first and then things changed when I got to know him and saw how caring, supportive and funny he was. I fell in love with my best friend. I didnt know his physical part until after seeing his personality. After seeing how good of a person he was is when I noticed he was hot. When we were friends I didnt notice it.
No one asked your life storyyyyyy dumb cunt I wish you and your boyfriend died already

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
After seeing how good of a person he was is when I noticed he was hot. When we were friends I didnt notice it.
Thanks for saying in your own way what the study said. If you didn't find your boyfriend physically attractive after whatever events (whether hanging out or first sight...) he wouldn't be your boyfriend.

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
I don’t know, maybe it’s because every relationship he has ever been in treated him like ѕhit and took advantage of the situation. It would be fair to consider that you are talking to an incel and stop questioning the obvious answers.
I wish I havent even had a relationship because I’m ugly so I developed social anxiety and anger issues but women blame me even tho it’s their fault.

love

Femoid
Thanks for saying in your own way what the study said. If you didn't find your boyfriend physically attractive after whatever events (whether hanging out or first sight...) he wouldn't be your boyfriend.
Likewise if he didnt have a good personality I would have not have even been his friend or want to get to know him more. I didnt read your link. I'm telling you the way it is. Having someone with a good personality is what I look for. I want someone whos going to love me as I love them. You dont fall in love with looks you fall in love with the persons quirks the things that are special about them and the way they make you feel. I dont expect you to understand because if youve been in love you wouldnt understand it.