male privilege debunked (IT will never touch this)

supercell

5'4 subhuman
if males have privilege why are over 70% of suіcіdes men?
if males have privilege why are 92% of workplace fatalities men?
if males have privilege why is there a male loneliness epidemic?
if males have privilege why are 76% of homicide victims men?
if males have privilege why do women control most of the wealth?
if males have privilege why do men literally get longer prison sentences for the same crimes as women?
if males have privilege why are they discriminated against in school?
men are obviously falling behind in every area of life and we need support, men get abused and sexually assaulted just like women do infact were much more likely to face violence, men bleed and eat just like women do, men feel pain too men get deppressed too men get hungry too just like women do.
im not a sexist incel i dont believe men are superior to women i dont believe hatred of a race or gender is excusable in any circumstance even mine. but i can understand why there is such a huge population of bitter incels the world has shown them hate, hate is all they know a lifetime of hatred and abuse can really damage a person, that is how monsters are born. i encourage everyone that reads this to lay down your hatred and love your fellow human beings fighting hatred with hatred will never get us anywhere

if you have any more examples of female privilege please drop them.

Last edited:

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Women get to decide if the fetus is a baby or not. If she gets an abortion, then it’s her choice and just a clump of cells, and the man has no say in it. If a guy came up and kicked her in the stomach, then he’d get a worse sentence since he hurt both a baby and the woman. In addition, men have no say in whether she carries it to term, and they can have 18 years worth of child support extorted from them should the woman wish to carry it.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Women get to decide if the fetus is a baby or not. If she gets an abortion, then it’s her choice and just a clump of cells, and the man has no say in it. If a guy came up and kicked her in the stomach, then he’d get a worse sentence since he hurt both a baby and the woman. In addition, men have no say in whether she carries it to term, and they can have 18 years worth of child support extorted from them should the woman wish to carry it.
Muh we are oppressed

IMG_20200327_211656.jpg

*STERLING*

MY KNIFE IS NICE AND SHARP.
if males have privilege why do men literally get longer prison sentences for the same crimes as women?
men are obviously falling behind in every area of life and we need support, men get abused and sexually assaulted just like women do infact were much more likely to face violence, men bleed and eat just like women do, men feel pain too men get deppressed too men get hungry too just like women do.
im not a sexist incel i dont believe men are superior to women i dont believe hatred of a raсe or gender is excusable in any circumstance even mine. but i can understand why there is such a huge population of bitter incels the world has shown them hate, hate is all they know a lifetime of hatred and abuse can really damage a person, that is how monsters are born. i encourage everyone that reads this to lay down your hatred and love your fellow human beings fighting hatred with hatred will never get us anywhere

BASED AND FACT-PILLED.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
im not a sexist incel i dont believe men are superior to women i dont believe hatred of a raсe or gender is excusable in any circumstance even mine. but i can understand why there is such a huge population of bitter incels the world has shown them hate, hate is all they know a lifetime of hatred and abuse can really damage a person, that is how monsters are born. i encourage everyone that reads this to lay down your hatred and love your fellow human beings fighting hatred with hatred will never get us anywhere

if I could still feel rage i would direct it toward them. Their life is one of mental stability and upward success. We are given less than scraps. We are given nothing. Not just cast out, but gunned down like lassie in the backyard.

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Master
Oogabooga said:
Muh we are oppressed

View attachment 10933
This shit is just disgusting. Fucking feminists and apologists make me sick.

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
Oogabooga said:
Muh we are oppressed

View attachment 10933
who else but a jew, am i right? :honk:

TheIncelosopher

Corona-Chan Cultist
Truthpill: Men are the Expendable Gender.

70% of suіcіdes are men because men are expected to practice Stoicism and never show any form of emotional expression. Foids when suffering depression or other mental illness are expected to cry them out, releasing serotonin in the process. Males, on the other hand, are forced to repress and bottle them up, but according to Freud, this is actually a bad cope. Repression has its limits, and when the mind can no longer handle it, it all comes crashing down, causing the male to self-destruct.

92% of workplace fatalities are men because females are typically protected from any form of hard industrial labour. They are typically found more in service jobs that are less dangerous. Men on the other hand are expected to go into hard labour, and are expected to endure it for longer periods of time without exhaustion. If a foid got exhausted, she gets free leave. If a male gets exhausted, there is no excuse. Thus, in a state of constant backbreaking labour, the male inevitably commits an accident which kills him.

The male loneliness epidemic is again, I blame on masculine Stoicism. Males are expected to survive by themselves in the wild. Foids on the other hand are babied and guaranteed layers upon layers of protection. However, the means that when a male tries to get support, he is shunned and ridiculed by society for being a weakling. Masculine stoicism also enforces the common stereotype that there is no such thing as a male who is a victim of abuse. If there were, they were f*ggots or weaklings, and shunned by society. This again feeds into the cycle of male suіcіde.

76% of homicide victims are men because again, of societal expectations. As you remember, when a male has problems or mental illness, he is banned from expressing it in a healthy manner such as crying, as foids are allowed to. Instead they are forced to repress it, and seek out more masculine methods of coping. this of course becomes violence, because society deems it okay for men to act out their impulses in violent ways. Encouragement of violence in a social group of course leads to a high lethality rate. Don't get me started on the gender who fought more in devastating wars, and constantly died for it. Men.

Paradoxically, this "males are violent" narrative also feeds back into our legal and justice system. As you have said, males tend to get longer sentences than foids. That's because of how paradoxical society reacts to men: it expects men to express their emotional turmoil in violent ways, but at the same time uses this as justification to sentence males to further lives of utter isolation and eternal punishment... which in a cycle only forces the male to express their anger into more violence. Foucault had showed, and it has been proven over and over again, that the current incarceration system as practiced by the US does not help prisoners in any way, instead inculturating them in an environment defined by constant violence; this is why the US has one of the highest recidivism rates in the world.

what do we make of this? Conclusion: The central thesis of Feminism, that women are perpetually disadvantaged in every way, is wrong. In fact throughout history Society treats foids like children, things to be protected. On the other hand, Society does not care about the turmoils of men. It only sees them as tools for hard labour or fighting wars, and any show of weakness was punished by ostracism. Society expects men to be tough and violent, and at the same time incarcerates them for the same reasons.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Hidden said:
Oogabooga said:
Muh we are oppressed

View attachment 10933
This ѕhit is just disgusting. fuсking feminiѕts and apologists make me sick.
-Jewish
-Support abortion
Pick one

OysterSauce

‏‏‎

70% of suіcіdes are men because men are expected to practice Stoicism and never show any form of emotional expression. Foids when suffering depression or other mental illness are expected to cry them out, releasing serotonin in the process. Males, on the other hand, are forced to repress and bottle them up, but according to Freud, this is actually a bad cope. Repression has its limits, and when the mind can no longer handle it, it all comes crashing down, causing the male to self-destruct.

92% of workplace fatalities are men because females are typically protected from any form of hard industrial labour. They are typically found more in service jobs that are less dangerous. Men on the other hand are expected to go into hard labour, and are expected to endure it for longer periods of time without exhaustion. If a foid got exhausted, she gets free leave. If a male gets exhausted, there is no excuse. Thus, in a state of constant backbreaking labour, the male inevitably commits an accident which kills him.

The male loneliness epidemic is again, I blame on masculine Stoicism. Males are expected to survive by themselves in the wild. Foids on the other hand are babied and guaranteed layers upon layers of protection. However, the means that when a male tries to get support, he is shunned and ridiculed by society for being a weakling. Masculine stoicism also enforces the common stereotype that there is no such thing as a male who is a victim of abuse. If there were, they were f*ggots or weaklings, and shunned by society. This again feeds into the cycle of male suіcіde.

76% of homicide victims are men because again, of societal expectations. As you remember, when a male has problems or mental illness, he is banned from expressing it in a healthy manner such as crying, as foids are allowed to. Instead they are forced to repress it, and seek out more masculine methods of coping. this of course becomes violence, because society deems it okay for men to act out their impulses in violent ways. Encouragement of violence in a social group of course leads to a high lethality rate. Don't get me started on the gender who fought more in devastating wars, and constantly died for it. Men.

Paradoxically, this "males are violent" narrative also feeds back into our legal and justice system. As you have said, males tend to get longer sentences than foids. That's because of how paradoxical society reacts to men: it expects men to express their emotional turmoil in violent ways, but at the same time uses this as justification to sentence males to further lives of utter isolation and eternal punishment... which in a cycle only forces the male to express their anger into more violence. Foucault had showed, and it has been proven over and over again, that the current incarceration system as practiced by the US does not help prisoners in any way, instead inculturating them in an environment defined by constant violence; this is why the US has one of the highest recidivism rates in the world.

what do we make of this? Conclusion: The central thesis of Feminism, that women are perpetually disadvantaged in every way, is wrong. In fact throughout history Society treats foids like children, things to be protected. On the other hand, Society does not care about the turmoils of men. It only sees them as tools for hard labour or fighting wars, and any show of weakness was punished by ostracism. Society expects men to be tough and violent, and at the same time incarcerates them for the same reasons.
High-quality post! Of course, IT will ignore this because they only dare to touch idiotic posts...

supercell

5'4 subhuman

And feminists will tell you to be honest about your feelings and cry but as soon as you do they say you have "fragile masculinity" or "little dick energy" or "entitled" men are doomed no matter what we do.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
TheIncelosopher said:

And feminiѕts will tell you to be honest about your feelings and cry but as soon as you do they say you have "fragile masculinity" or "little dick energy" or "entitled" men are doomed no matter what we do.
As the saying goes, you were born and it was over.

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
And where are the fucking SJWs? why they NEVER talk about the fact femoids are the privileged gender in their SJWs forums? wait a second now i remember why: because the SJWs are hypocrites who claim to want "equality for all"......but that its a lie! they actually only want privileges for the jews, for the femoids, for the lgbt and for the muslims...

supercell

5'4 subhuman
And where are the fuсking SJWs? why they NEVER talk about the fact femoids are the privileged gender in their SJWs forums? wait a second now i remember why: because the SJWs are hypocrites who claim to want "equality for all"......but that its a lie! they actually only want privileges for the jews, for the femoids, for the lgbt and for the muslims...
It's pretty obvious, if your a female why wouldn't you want more privilege? And idk what this new trend is where it's literally cool to hate men. Also most women run off emotions not logic. Truth hurts they want to be the victim so bad probably because we baby girls and they are babied and supported when the smallest of things happen to them, there basically spoiled brats.