Making sex a basic right

Novosadjanin

33y old, mentalcel, wizard
What do you think guys? Would you say countries shall implement a law that providing sex should be basic right to every citizen? You know, like clean water or education. It would make sense since we are all witnessing how much psychological damage involuntary celibate makes. Such law would be for greater good.

Would you vote for it? I mean, most of us here are super desperate for sex, but to make it legal right to everyone is a bit of different story.

I remember how surprised I was several years ago when I read that Finland passed a law that made their country providing every citizen with a broadband an obligatory thing. That was unimaginable a decade or two ago.
Since society is falling deeper and deeper in commodity and conformity, I wouldn't be surprised if such law I am talking about here actually takes place in approximately 50y from now, especially since 80:20 rule is going towards becoming 90:10.

Ofc there is no way for that to law to happen if women empowerment and men enslaving goes on in this tempo we are witnessing now.

Last edited:

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Ofc there is no way for that to law to happen if women empowerment and men enslaving goes on in this tempo we are witnessing now.
Thats the problem: the feminazis and the jews are some of the ones who rule the world, and they hate men(and mostly us the ugly ones and poor ones). So they will do all the posible to never let that law to exists....

Novosadjanin

Novosadjanin said:
Thats the problem: the feminazis and the jews are some of the ones who rule the world, and they hate men(and mostly us the ugly ones and poor ones). So they will do all the posible to never let that law to exists....
While I am quite sure there is no such room where leading feminiѕts and Jews sit behind the curtains where they're forging a plot against people like us, I do agree that we are witnessing a very hard era for men, especially in "Western World" and far east Asia.
Those two groups you mentioned have a very influential lobby that's been working very transparently for the past few decades.

Novosadjanin

It's more than just sex. It wouldn't be any different than a prostіtute. You can't force love, affection and validation. All it would be is a few moments of temporary pleasure.
"Don't care. Had sex."

Jokes aside, you are kinda right. I do miss sex, but I miss more a simple walk with a girl, a hug, her palms on my cheeks and knowing that you're having someone that will genuinely care for you "in sickness and health".

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Regular
That shouldn't be a problem since the law says "every citizen". So, women should be covered.

However, one right cannot conflict with another person's rights. So, this right won't be enforceable as you can't force people to have sex with you if they don't want to. That'll infringe on their personal rights to control their own body and their dignity.
Unless taxes pay for sex workers services. But that also might look like a waste of tax payer money LOL

brokendog45

Incels.Net Regular
Being Virgin as a heterosexual adult male is wrong fathers and friends in the past help you to get laid but now feels like impossible and now man are selfish that want to fuck you over, hypergamy is getting worse i believe the internet make things harder for man

King Abazo

There's nothing worse than having Axel as teacher
Novosadjanin said:
Why yo guys blame the jews. They like the most anti-simp people I know. They are to stingy to donate money to a twitch thot.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
I believe any woman that is a sl*t should have to give it up for all men or not be a sl*t at all because it’s only fair, I’m not suggesting rаpe though as I don’t support that but, you know.

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
If sex was all men were after. Then prostіtution would be all we'd ever need. Marriage and relationships wouldn't be a thing.

All men seek out female validation. The sex act is meaningless without the female actually desiring and submitting to you. Forcing women to have sex with you by making sex a human right under law. Will result in nothing for the male.

No dick nick

Incels.Net Novice
This could only work if Actroids are the recipients. Actroids being Androids who imitate humans. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actroid
But then women would also get actroids, probably with a foot long dong and since they would probably be customizable to be her perfect man she would be less likely to date a real man. Making real relationships even more rare and pushing 3-7/10 men into inceldom

koed

Incels.Net Junior
This could only work if Actroids are the recipients. Actroids being Androids who imitate humans. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actroid
But then women would also get actroids, probably with a foot long dong and since they would probably be customizable to be her perfect man she would be less likely to date a real man. Making real relationships even more rare and pushing 3-7/10 men into inceldom
Yes, it would maybe fail when it comes to affection but its better then not having any good laws for male empowerment and not letting the women steamroll us. Some sex dolls are already becoming decent at imitation and as you said it would probably make it harder for men and I think way worse even. It would be easier for women and I bet they would pull some stunt on android rights and leave us not only without women but android girls either but no doubt it will be fine for them to have android chad thirst after them and that is assuming we do not become the slaves to women in the first place by then.

No dick nick

Incels.Net Novice
No dick nick said:
Yes, it would maybe fail when it comes to affection but its better then not having any good laws for male empowerment and not letting the women steamroll us. Some sex dolls are already becoming decent at imitation and as you said it would probably make it harder for men and I think way worse even. It would be easier for women and I bet they would pull some stunt on android rights and leave us not only without women but android girls either but no doubt it will be fine for them to have android chad thirst after them and that is assuming we do not become the slaves to women in the first place by then.
Not only that but they can't get her pregnant and don't get soft so she can ride that mechanical monster from one side of Texas to the other. Real men would seen as even more sexually useless

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
This would involve changing the constitution of democratic countries; it contradicts; for example this violates the fourth amendment of the US constitution. Thus I oppose it...it is a form of fascism.

The only way to change our status is to vote for minor tweaks to laws such as the dissolution of the welfare state. That alone would be a huge plus to incels. No welfare, the Stacies cannot expect to sit at home fuсking drug dealers and get paid for it...they will have to at least get a job to support their children, or compromise on standards of Chadness to have a financially stable life. Otherwise, let them perish by their own hand. Likewise, with income not guaranteed, there will be less spending on entertainment, which is the primary source of income for Chads and Stacies (actors, athletes, models, singers, etc.)...incels will have a much more level playing field that way.

Another approach would be convincing others to abandon western concepts of love and romance. In India, all the marriages are arranged, so if you hold down a decent job, you are guaranteed to get rewarded for it. This is the reason why India is booming so quickly; they reward their hardworking incels appropriately...and why the US is quickly falling behind, as there is no appreciation for the hardworking incel.

Ropist

Incels.Net Master
The only way to change our status is to vote for minor tweaks to laws such as the dissolution of the welfare state. That alone would be a huge plus to incels. No welfare, the Stacies cannot expect to sit at home fuсking drug dealers and get paid for it...they will have to at least get a job to support their children, or compromise on standards of Chadness to have a financially stable life. Otherwise, let them perish by their own hand. Likewise, with income not guaranteed, there will be less spending on entertainment, which is the primary source of income for Chads and Stacies (actors, athletes, models, singers, etc.)...incels will have a much more level playing field that way.
Unless women get banned completely from work this would backfire for incels. Companies already hire more women for "diversity" and with the dissolution of the welfare state they could screw us over completely. Workforce would be 99% women. They would still fuck drug dealers while incels became homeless.