Making jokes or laughing at small penis is totally inhuman

iwantjustice

Incels.Net Junior
Hello, it's my first time posting here, the title of the topic may not seem like the purpose of the forum, if ADM wants to delete the topic, that's fine.

I want to vent. My penis is not so small, it's average, but the story is not about me, it's about my friend who committed suіcіde last week.

I am 24, and I am an incel because of my appearance and height. And I had this friend of mine, I had known him since I was 15, his name was Gabriel (pseudonym). Gabriel was tall, handsome, a nice guy and a good friend, he was 26 years old, had social skills, but ... he was an incel, because of his penis that was about 3 inches in size.

Basically me and Gabriel we became best friends the more we discovered that we were incels. He was my only friend, and I was his only friend, we understood each other.

Gabriel had to endure various psychological problems because of his penis, he tried to get sex but always failed. Some women flee from it when they discover their problem, others laugh, and others simply delete it from their lives. And every week he had a sad new story to tell.

And the title of the topic was one of the phrases he used to tell me: "Making jokes or laughing at small penis is totally inhuman" "I do not understand, if a person is born deficient, without an arm, or if the person has cancer, people has compassion, but if you have a small penis, people laugh at you and destroy your self-esteem as if you were to blame for it "

And most of the people who destroyed his self-esteem were women. Even her mother made small dick jokes (but she did not know his problem) WHATAFUCK

His mother knew I was a close friend of his, she came to ask me the reason for the suіcіde. I just did not say anything, what could I say?

During those years I learned a lot from this friend. But I just do not understand how some women are cruel. How can anyone laugh at something that keeps you from having sex, getting a girlfriend, having kids, having self-esteem? WHERES THE fuсking LOVE IN THIS WORLD?

And now, I'm here, spending my Christmas without my only friend.

I was an incel with a friend who understood me, now I'm just an incel.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
My brother has a small dick. Always got a girlfriend. Has a kid.

I have an average dick and am always alone. Now I have Peyronie's disease which means my dick is bent when erect.

At what point do we realise that life is just God taking the piss.

Nobody

Incels.Net Junior
iwantjustice said:
Hello, it's my first time posting here, the title of the topic may not seem like the purpose of the forum, if ADM wants to delete the topic, that's fine.

I want to vent. My penis is not so small, it's average, but the story is not about me, it's about my friend who committed suіcіde last week.

I am 24, and I am an incel because of my appearance and height. And I had this friend of mine, I had known him since I was 15, his name was Gabriel (pseudonym). Gabriel was tall, handsome, a nice guy and a good friend, he was 26 years old, had social skills, but ... he was an incel, because of his penis that was about 3 inches in size.

Basically me and Gabriel we became best friends the more we discovered that we were incels. He was my only friend, and I was his only friend, we understood each other.

Gabriel had to endure various psychological problems because of his penis, he tried to get sex but always failed. Some women flee from it when they discover their problem, others laugh, and others simply delete it from their lives. And every week he had a sad new story to tell.

And the title of the topic was one of the phrases he used to tell me: "Making jokes or laughing at small penis is totally inhuman" "I do not understand, if a person is born deficient, without an arm, or if the person has cancer, people has compassion, but if you have a small penis, people laugh at you and destroy your self-esteem as if you were to blame for it "

And most of the people who destroyed his self-esteem were women. Even her mother made small dick jokes (but she did not know his problem) WHATAFUCK

His mother knew I was a close friend of his, she came to ask me the reason for the suіcіde. I just did not say anything, what could I say?

During those years I learned a lot from this friend. But I just do not understand how some women are cruel. How can anyone laugh at something that keeps you from having sex, getting a girlfriend, having kids, having self-esteem? WHERES THE fuсking LOVE IN THIS WORLD?

And now, I'm here, spending my Christmas without my only friend.

I was an incel with a friend who understood me, now I'm just an incel.
Im sorry to hear about your friend. Just know that he didnt deserve that. Nobody should be made fun of in that way especially not about something so intimate. I am a female, I have been with men who have small and large cocks. From my experience the small ones took their times in other places that mattered, they kissed more, they were more detailed, more in tune with their hands and their lips. Not that the large ones werent amazing...they were. However, I found the men that had smaller/average penises to be more pleasing because perhaps they felt they needed to compensate with other things so they used their hands, mouths, touch, words, etc...thats very important. I mean, think about what lesbians do...dont they do the exact same thing? Not that I am one or would ever be one, I love the smell and the sight of a man. I think some men are too full of themselves and their "package" so they just jump in, jump out and forget about the woman's desire.

Keep all of that in mind...
Not all of us are the same. Not all of us are stupid and immature little bitches with no sense of care for others.

IrishGuy

Incels.Net Junior
Sorry to hear, man. That ѕhit's brutal. You make fun of someone for being fat or ugly or having down syndrome or being a different raсe, and society labels that evil, but if you want to mock the short or the guys with small members it's totally fine, because they're men. I literally heard someone in class say that it's not as bad to abuse men, because they're more able to take it, so it's fine, and it's just like, how the fuck do you think that and not feel like you're saying some fucked up ѕhit?

Keep strength, man, keep strength. Keep rolling forward.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
I've never been told if I have a small penis or not because no woman besides my mother has seen it, But It's considered "average" from what I've read.

But women nowadays are stretched from having kids at 18 and fuсking jamals 11in dick all though college. So unless you have a 8+ incher nowadays you're fucked.

My pitiful knob of a penis I doubt would satisfy any woman nowadays. Plus I cum fast with my own hand, I'd probably last 5 seconds in a woman. Imagine the humiliation if I ever actually do get laid.