Making a documentary trying to better understand the incel community

inceldocs

Incels.Net Junior
We are a group of students currently researching a documentary with the aim of understanding and making the public more aware of incels, separating them from the flashy headlines. We would really like to talk to anyone who is interested in contributing. Any contributors could remain completely anonymous if they choose to. Our email address is [email protected] and we are checking it regularly. We need your opinions to help us portray you and your community accurately.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Leave out the crap about Ellіot and Alek mkay ? We never met them, and had nothing to do with them. I know you won't though. You'll do anything for views, and what gets views ... is the boogeyman, isn't that right ? Yup, that's right. Have fun making your hit piece.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
We are a group of students currently researching a documentary with the aim of understanding and making the public more aware of incels, separating them from the flashy headlines. We would really like to talk to anyone who is interested in contributing. Any contributors could remain completely anonymous if they choose to. Our email address is [email protected] and we are checking it regularly. We need your opinions to help us portray you and your community accurately.
Another day, another troll. Watch this if you’re so interested in Incel culture

Last edited:

inceldocs

Incels.Net Junior
We are not trying to make a hit piece or exploit you. We have all been part of communities that have had similar things happen, and we truly want to get your side of the story out there. Feel free to email and give us your opinions and side of the story, we want to make the film that isnt just tearing you apart.

sadincel

Incels.Net Novice
We are not trying to make a hit piece or exploit you. We have all been part of communities that have had similar things happen, and we truly want to get your side of the story out there. Feel free to email and give us your opinions and side of the story, we want to make the film that isnt just tearing you apart.
what story are you trying to get from us its very simple we are incel- involuntarily celibate we cant get females how hard is it to understand now leave us alon

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
BBC said the same thing before interviewing 3 incels before. Ain't gonna be fooled for the second time.

Tupolev

Спецназ
I'm not interested in the court of public opinion. The public isn't something i want approval from. I very much DISLIKE the public, and their kangaroo courts of condemnation. They can go to hell.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Also don't forget they will not allow a documentary based on incel views, they will surely bring some foids and soy cucks to speak about us in the doc and most of it will be bluepilled BS. You pos media just want to make money and fun of us, Y'all just like rest of them! Leave us alone and forget about shitty documentary or muh interview.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Also don't forget they will not allow a documentary based on incel views, they will surely bring some foids and soy cucks to speak about us in the doc and most of it will be bluepilled BS. You pos media just want to make money and fun of us, Y'all just like rest of them! Leave us alone and forget about shitty documentary or muh interview.
They want to make money using us like we are some kind of animals from a circus.

Landofclowns

Based Chad
Any documentary done on incels by normies is going to be complete bogus garbage. If you're out getting drunk every weekend fucking in parking lots what in the hell could you know or possibly hope to learn from men who have been rejected repeatedy, ignored, treated like trash, and abandoned by society? If you really want to help us, leave us alone. Stop talking about us in the media. People will forget about us again and good. My life was much more tranquil when I had my collecting and video game copes and I didn't have the current level of anxiety I am having because of all of the news drawing attention to men who don't and cannot have sex. With all due respect, please fuck off with this "documentary"

lazydog

Incels.Net Novice
If you are real and serious, why are you hiding behind a Google email address? You want to make a documentary but you can't setup a basic website and have some credibility? That wouldn't prove you have honest intentions of course. It would be a basic start. Show the world who YOU are, pics and life details. You are asking for information you don't even give about yourself. I smell bullshit.