Make Up is the problem

albie

Incels.Net Regular
Why do generally not see many average to ugly young women?

Because they use make up to improve their looks. Ever see WILL AND GRACE Debra Messing with no make up? a fucking dog. Women are therefore cheating to get a better looking partner. Which means that leaves nothing for us who will not use make up.

http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/messing-makeup/debra-messing-makeup-free-04.jpg

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I second this. It's not the main trouble, but does have huge impact on the sexual market. Also females are widely encouraged to do that and insert literal plastic in their tits, butts of whatever to look fertile.

Men, on the other hand, are ridiculed for, say, wearing lifts to look taller or wigs to cover up baldness, let alone having vanity surgeries.

To an extent, it's males fault because they gladly accept this females' deception and shame fellow man who try to look better. Males would settle for almost any female anyway, maybe but for a landwhale.

All this fuss about looks among females is only to lure Chad away from rival women.

Having to compete for Chad is also the reason why they hate each other and blame themselves when it fails with Chad. They never blame themselves when a relationship with a sub-Chad fails, because the beta male is what she takes for granted.

Doomer92

Incels.Net Novice
I dunno. Where I live it is common under boomer age women to not wear any makeup at all (even when they were young) and have their hair extremely short. Feminism thaught them to look as ugly as possible on purpose. "I won't let men tell me how to look and dress. Men to whom looks matter are superficial machos anyways." - they say. Sadly enough they still found themselves husbands when they were young even whithout makeup and shit.
Call me a cuck, but I guess our generation could be worse off. At least most of the girls try to appear attractive unlike hardcore feminists told 'em.

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
Doomer92 said:
I dunno. Where I live it is common under boomer age women to not wear any makeup at all (even when they were young) and have their hair extremely short. Feminism thaught them to look as ugly as possible on purpose. "I won't let men tell me how to look and dress. Men to whom looks matter are superficial machos anyways." - they say. Sadly enough they still found themselves husbands when they were young even whithout makeup and shit.
Call me a cuck, but I guess our generation could be worse off. At least most of the girls try to appear attractive unlike hardcore feminists told 'em.
Hardcore feminists are so called "female incels".
And don't forget that main goal of feminism for females is to find a cuck who will provide for them without asking anything in return.

Doomer92

Incels.Net Novice
vcelguy said:
Doomer92 said:
Hardcore feminists are so called "female incels".
And don't forget that main goal of feminism for females is to find a cuck who will provide for them without asking anything in return.
That's new to me. The ugly boomer feminists I speak of HAVE men who could provide for them but work deliberately anyways. The millenial girls however are over-ambitious, they flood the universities even though they are intellectually inferior. If I was chad - university would be the last place for me to look for a spouse. And it is the university where feminists are created.

ItheIncel

Incels.Net Junior
I've noticed how much females get completely different personality once they put make up on.

My sisters become complete bitches with make up on.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
ItheIncel said:
I've noticed how much females get completely different personality once they put make up on.

Kek, this perfectly resonates with how females online advise incels to improve their personality by building up confidence, getting haircuts and taking showers.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
ItheIncel said:

Isn't it funny that they put on make up, get more confident, and then becomes bitches. That's who they really are. They were just scared to be it.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
What if the chemicals in the makeup have neurotoxins. And that is why modern women are so vile. Women, throughout history, were never perfect, but I don't think were ever so vile as in the age of social media.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
What if the chemicals in the makeup have neurotoxins. And that is why modern women are so vile. Women, throughout history, were never perfect, but I don't think were ever so vile as in the age of social media.
Just came to my mind that yeah, makeup is basically topical chemicals and some stuff going systemic might have an impact on the body, brain included. Sadly, I'm not good enough at life sciences to judge. Lead makeup of the past did have adverse side effects, but modern products should be safe.
Also googling says that, for instance, until the 1950s in the US red lipstick was associated with prostіtution. Belief that makeup was for prostitutes was likely a thing worldwide before feminists finally secured the female "right" of whoring around.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
lordoftheincels said:
Now you are talking. The toffs hundreds of years ago used to powder their faces with lead laden white powder!

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
albie said:
lordoftheincels said:
Now you are talking. The toffs hundreds of years ago used to powder their faces with lead laden white powder!
It might have damaged women's dna and that is why they are so evil nowadays. Tesla noticed women were becoming more and more cold and masculine and he said by the 2000's it would get even worse. He said after 2000 most women wouldn't even be capable of love or nurturing. He was a genius beyond his time.

My personal belief is that lead can alter DNA and that modern women have altered DNA from what nature intended for them to have. Because I don't like sports but when I see sports I hear the athletes being interviewed on TV. And I say...hey, that is what a masculine male sounds like. And yet...then later on I hear modern women talking and being interviewed on TV...and they sound exactly the same, same mannerisms, everything the same except not as much bass in their voice.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
lordoftheincels said:
albie said:
lordoftheincels said:
It might have damaged women's dna and that is why they are so evil nowadays. Tesla noticed women were becoming more and more cold and masculine and he said by the 2000's it would get even worse. He said after 2000 most women wouldn't even be capable of love or nurturing. He was a genius beyond his time.

My personal belief is that lead can alter DNA and that modern women have altered DNA from what nature intended for them to have. Because I don't like sports but when I see sports I hear the athletes being interviewed on TV. And I say...hey, that is what a masculine male sounds like. And yet...then later on I hear modern women talking and being interviewed on TV...and they sound exactly the same, same mannerisms, everything the same except not as much bass in their voice.
Tesla noticed it did he?

How do you know he wasn't lying?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
albie said:
Tesla noticed it did he?

Tried googling feminists in 1910 and feminists in 2018. They look more tranny-like to me tbh, so maybe Tesla had a point. Of course it's just two random pics and I may be mistaken and it's clearly offensive for those still-alive female SJWs, I'm exceedingly sorry, but kek. It actually looks like they're fighting for Chad to lower his standards to less and less attractive women, although I thought it was a retarded joke when I first heard that.
I still think so, it can't be that ridiculous, no, doesn't matter if I'm coping, let it be cope

Attachments

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
albie said:
lordoftheincels said:
albie said:

Tesla noticed it did he?

Tesla is known for being blatantly honest and having controversial views. Edison was the deceitful scam artist who betrayed him.

Tesla was not a normie. He was an incel. Just noting his observations of society.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
albie said:
Tesla noticed it did he?

Tried googling feminists in 1910 and feminists in 2018. They look more tranny-like to me tbh, so maybe Tesla had a point. Of course it's just two random pics and I may be mistaken and it's clearly offensive for those still-alive female SJWs, I'm exceedingly sorry, but kek. It actually looks like they're fighting for Chad to lower his standards to less and less attractive women, although I thought it was a retarded joke when I first heard that.
I still think so, it can't be that ridiculous, no, doesn't matter if I'm coping, let it be cope
Tbh I think over half of those women are fuckable. But if I was Chad I would not choose them as my first choice.

Tbh honest I think both pictures are about the same. Some of the women in the bottom pic look pretty masculine too. The woman in the bottom pic on the far left looks like a transsexual chad. So I guess the difference is that back then, when women looked like men they looked like handsome men, instead of just average.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Tbh honest I think both pictures are about the same. Some of the women in the bottom pic look pretty masculine too. The woman in the bottom pic on the far left looks like a transsexual chad. So I guess the difference is that back then, when women looked like men they looked like handsome men, instead of just average.
Yeah, but for the planet's history a century is nothing. I didn't want to trace back further, because there wouldn't be photos available, portraits only and who knows how accurate they were.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
lordoftheincels said:
albie said:
lordoftheincels said:

Tesla noticed it did he?

Tesla is known for being blatantly honest and having controversial views. Edison was the deceitful scam artist who betrayed him.

Tesla was not a normie. He was an incel. Just noting his observations of society.
Tesla is known for falling in love with a pigeon and claiming to have invented a death ray.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
albie said:
lordoftheincels said:
albie said:
Tesla noticed it did he?

Tesla is known for falling in love with a pigeon and claiming to have invented a death ray.
Don't know why you got a warning but it was probably for this. Don't be dissin' the king of incels, yo.

He fell in love with a bird because he was badly incel and women never approached him. And the US military was working on a STAR WARS death ray based on his tech so its real, this is old news of the 60's if I recall correctly.