YouTube MAGA brigade storms the Capitol Building in Washington D.C.

BigDickDaddy

Incels.Net Novice
BigDickDaddy said:
KoolHitler said:
Watch and learn...

A 2020 Election Investigative Documentary: "Who’s Stealing America?"
I wouldn't trust The Epoch Times to tell me the sky is blue, let alone watch an hour and a half of nonsense. Give me a legitimate source that doesn't have blatant lies in the first 30 seconds.
Some sources have been deleted. They don't want us to see the truth.
Well even if these sources do show valid proof of election fraud or whatever else, you've got to wonder why Trump and his team have lost 59 court cases while winning only 1, why judges he appointed striked his case down, and why his own appointed Supreme Court justices wouldn't even bother to hear his case.

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Regular
Well even if these sources do show valid proof of election fraud or whatever else, you've got to wonder why Trump and his team have lost 59 court cases while winning only 1, why judges he appointed striked his case down, and why his own appointed Supreme Court justices wouldn't even bother to hear his case.
The court cases weren't over election fraud, they were about the mail in voting.

BigDickDaddy

Incels.Net Novice
BigDickDaddy said:
The court cases weren't over election fraud, they were about the mail in voting.
Manipulation of mail-in votes is election fraud, but I assume you thought election rigging? It is not true they were all about mail-in voting anyways. Trumps legal team didn't even allege fraud in more than two-thirds of their cases. This should give you an idea of how legitimate his claims are when even the much easier non-fraud claims get struck down by the courts. Even the one case he won is a pathetic win: "his campaign challenged a state-ordered deadline extension in Pennsylvania for the submission of personal identification for mailed ballots, affecting a small number of votes." -NYT