YouTube MAGA brigade storms the Capitol Building in Washington D.C.

wesley963

Disce natare
Since when did this website become about politics? These fаggots are just as bad as the BLM protestors. They should tear gas and mow down these motherfuckers.

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
They should tear gas and mow down these motherfuckers.
They don't got the balls to do that.
If they did, there would be a violent reaction, militia groups & other right-wing elements would get involved.

And I would head to the grocery store to get some pocorn & beer so I can watch the whole beautiful shitshow go down on live TV.

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
wesley963 said:
They should tear gas and mow down these motherfuckers.
They don't got the balls to do that.
If they did, there would be a violent reaction, militia groups & other right-wing elements would get involved.

And I would head to the grocery store to get some pocorn & beer so I can watch the whole beautiful shitshow go down on live TV.
They do need to regain absolute control, somehow. Hopefully, they can just brIng in enough troops to arrest everyone, without massive bloodshed. They might need martial law in DC.

wesley963

Disce natare
They do need to regain absolute control, somehow. Hopefully, they can just brIng in enough troops to arrest everyone, without massive bloodshed. They might need martial law in DC.
Well said.

I should also mention that Jon Ossoff was just officially declared the winner of the Senate raсe, so Republicans need to shut the fuck up, go home, and think about how they're going to rebuild the party for the midterms in 2022. We've got a conservative Supreme Court to serve as a check on Biden & Congress and will reverse Roe v. Wade (which is great), so it's time for Republicans to move on and put their faith in the SC and Joe Manchin.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Good good good. In light of all this Trump just needs to go ahead and "cross the Rubicon". Declair martial law, send the military into the states where he lost, and force them to re-run the elections.

Lol, that police chief or whatever who yesterday said that he won't tolerate people bringing guns into Washington DC is having to eat his words now.

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
Facebook recently announced that they're permanently banning Donald Trump.
Looks like Facebook HQ should be the next place to get stormed, since they're against freedom of speech.

BigDickDaddy

Incels.Net Novice
BigDickDaddy said:
King Abazo said:
Victory? What victory? Biden never won he cheated.
"Source? Trust me bro."
Watch and learn...

A 2020 Election Investigative Documentary: "Who’s Stealing America?"
I wouldn't trust The Epoch Times to tell me the sky is blue, let alone watch an hour and a half of nonsense. Give me a legitimate source that doesn't have blatant lies in the first 30 seconds.

King Abazo

Flip the script Hawk style, be badass
KoolHitler said:
BigDickDaddy said:
"Source? Trust me bro."
Watch and learn...

A 2020 Election Investigative Documentary: "Who’s Stealing America?"
I wouldn't trust The Epoch Times to tell me the sky is blue, let alone watch an hour and a half of nonsense. Give me a legitimate source that doesn't have blatant lies in the first 30 seconds.
Some sources have been deleted. They don't want us to see the truth.