Made two dating accounts as an experiment

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
- One of the accounts I used a good looking man -- a "chadlite".

- The other account I used myself

I messaged different women on both accounts telling them I was an incel.

On the good looking guys account, the women said things like "that's attractive" and "it's a turn on when a guy is a virgin. It's pure" and one said, after a brief conversation, "you can pick me up and maybe do some foreplay stuff but I don't wanna steal your virginity. That's not right"

On my real account, when I told women I was an incel, they said

"well incels hаte women. Maybe try being a better person for starters"

"if you hate yourself how is anyone else going to ever love you?"

"idk what to tell you. Sorry I hope u find someone one day"

It's just sad to see how seemingly the label "incel" is only vilified when it's associated with an ugly face.
it's over for experimentcels.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

On the good looking guys account, the women said things like "that's attractive" and "it's a turn on when a guy is a virgin. It's pure" and one said, after a brief conversation, "you can pick me up and maybe do some foreplay stuff but I don't wanna steal your virginity. That's not right"

It's just sad to see how seemingly the label "incel" is only vilified when it's associated with an ugly face.
Warum?

Sind Sie ein Schwarzpiller?....

Lieber intelligente Bewegungs- und Bewertungsversuche als Weicheierschleim, wenn eine F.... in der Blaupilldiskussion aufscheint!....

Oder gar Shitzofrene oder andere Psychos, die alle Foren vollscheissen, ohne bei Sicht fuer immer verbannt zu werden!....

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

Over for experimentcels indeed

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Also the majority don’t know what incel even means as you can tell so just say you’re struggling to find a date.
Even many of the "resigned" blackpillers and also the deranged shitzos and other psychos are orbiting foids looking for free attention in the bluepill discussion. And when they are - system immanent - once more cheated of a polite awnser, they ask for the general ban of all foids, even for mishandling them as they deserve it redpillers….

supercell

5'4 subhuman

did you let the wh*res know the chadlite was a fake account?

monkTorture

Incels.Net Novice
That last reply is maybe sympathetic ? Otherwise looks pretty official that being incel cannot be told openly. i remember knowing females that looked hot but like their make up where hidding weaknesses & defaults behind a veil. Females get an open pass to play the Game maybe nature's plan...

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
crippledman.287 said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

yeah bro. the experimentcels..keep on repeating the experiements..normies and toilets are too dumb that they will ever believe the experiements..and truecels do not need to see the results to believe in what they already know since childhood. no idea why they do these experiments..probably coping hard..it ok

FoffSlut96

Incels.Net Junior

Dating websites just make me want to die more, I stay far away from them. Don't need even more suіcіde fuel

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
That last reply is maybe sympathetic ? Otherwise looks pretty official that being incel cannot be told openly. i remember knowing females that looked hot but like their make up where hidding weaknesses & defaults behind a veil. Females get an open pass to play the Game maybe nature's plan...
No, rotten systems plan....
Hungry foids even line up, to satisfy war disfigured GIs BBCs....

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
crippledman.287 said:
yeah bro. the experimentcels..keep on repeating the experiements..normies and toilets are too dumb that they will ever believe the experiements..and truecels do not need to see the results to believe in what they already know since childhood. no idea why they do these experiments..probably coping hard..it ok
Hungry foids will never give up to get food. Even with GIs BBCs sucking.....
Even "resigned" blackpillers will never give up to orbit foids. And then complain, that the soft wave was once more not successfull!....

Thanatos

The Egocentric VocalistCel

I made a dating account and only attracted fags. Maybe I should start wearing a mask.