Made two dating accounts as an experiment

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
- One of the accounts I used a good looking man -- a "chadlite".

- The other account I used myself

I messaged different women on both accounts telling them I was an incel.

On the good looking guys account, the women said things like "that's attractive" and "it's a turn on when a guy is a virgin. It's pure" and one said, after a brief conversation, "you can pick me up and maybe do some foreplay stuff but I don't wanna steal your virginity. That's not right"

On my real account, when I told women I was an incel, they said

"well incels hаte women. Maybe try being a better person for starters"

"if you hate yourself how is anyone else going to ever love you?"

"idk what to tell you. Sorry I hope u find someone one day"

It's just sad to see how seemingly the label "incel" is only vilified when it's associated with an ugly face.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Reminds me of the gold digger experiment:

When the man invites the woman to a date, she rejects him at first because he its not rich or handsome...but when he shows her his wonderful car, its only when she decides to go with him...but the man says "i dont like gold diggers" and he leaves ahahaha!....

uninstall

Incels.Net Novice
Reminds me of the gold digger experiment:

When the man invites the woman to a date, she rejects him at first because he its not rich or handsome...but when he shows her his wonderful car, its only when she decides to go with him...but the man says "i dont like gold diggers" and he leaves ahahaha!....
fake like the entire YT

JordanPeterson

Incels.Net Novice

On the good looking guys account, the women said things like "that's attractive" and "it's a turn on when a guy is a virgin. It's pure" and one said, after a brief conversation, "you can pick me up and maybe do some foreplay stuff but I don't wanna steal your virginity. That's not right"

It's just sad to see how seemingly the label "incel" is only vilified when it's associated with an ugly face.
Can you provide screenshots please. I’d love to know what the nice guy and incel tears Reddit’s think of this evidence

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

Can you provide screenshots please. I’d love to know what the nice guy and incel tears Reddit’s think of this evidence
Soy bois and roasties deny our evidences tbh, its been years we have been trying to wake them up but they are NPCs, they will follow their script.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
I remember doing a chadfish account long time ago, and one girl that ignored me in my original profile, wanted the dick of that guy, she was ugly but fuckable. It's ragefuel so I don't recommend anyone doing this stuff.

SureOk

Incels.Net Novice
I think most of us have done the chadfish thing. It's nice being in the Chad's shoes even if it's just behind a screen, but I wouldn't recommend getting addicted to it since it will fuck you up once you realize that will never be you.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
It's nice being in the Chad's shoes even if it's just behind a screen, but I wouldn't recommend getting addicted to it since it will fuck you up once you realize that will never be you.
The same happens with Pοrn and hentai, thats why i starting to not watching them anymore...because i know i will never get a stacie....

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Based quality!....

But the chad trick works only, if he lies a soon big heritage or ranches in Latin America, and offers a bigott megacheck marriage certificate....

Otherwise the foid will only present him for self over valuation to her rotten environment, and let him down, when she finds a more attractive chad or even a rich ATM....

notyami

Incels.Net Regular
They only care about looks, I think we all realised this a long time ago. I could make a fake chad account now and get loads of foid attention but it'll just make me want to rope

Ubermensch

AKA JimTheHammer
Currently doing an experiment myself and I hope to be posting it shortly. Have you thought about quantifying your results? i.e., calculating the number of foids that give you a positive response vs a negative response in either case?
I suck at statistics but I think that's what ''quantifying'' means anyway haha

Everythingcel

Incels.Net Regular
I remember doing a chadfish account long time ago, and one girl that ignored me in my original profile, wanted the dick of that guy, she was ugly but fuckable. It's ragefuel so I don't recommend anyone doing this stuff.
Unless it's sciencelling I don't see the point in this. Will only give a temporary rush but ultimately make things worse.
But if it's for science we can never have too much proof so I salute my sciencel chadfish brothers for all they have done.

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
I was on this social media last night and this foid was complaining to a Tyrone lite that he said he would follow her back but he didn't. Then he raged at her and said that probably why I forgot to follow her cause you be overreacting. She was a becky and I'm guessing he just didn't really care about her advances.