Made fun of by a femoid after getting an haircut in college. How would you guys react?

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
I decided to cut my hair because i was getting tired of seeing my afro, but a girl in my class just had to say something about my head and made a joke about it and everyone in the class started laughing including the professor. If I said anything to attack her looks, she had a lot of white knights willing to go the mile for her. Life is not fair being ugly.

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
AfricanCel said:
I decided to cut my hair because i was getting tired of seeing my afro, but a girl in my class just had to say something about my head and made a joke about it and everyone in the class started laughing including the professor. If I said anything to attack her looks, she had a lot of white knights willing to go the mile for her. Life is not fair being ugly.
Depends really. And it's a social thing. If you have a good response that they can't attack you with, then you win socially. If you sit in silence then you lose. If you insult her strongly, you lose. Making a light-hearted friendly-sounding banter like remark back is strong socially. The easy response socially is to laugh so it looks like you're not bothered, then socially people think oh you're a cool guy you can take a joke on yourself.

Also if you have a haircut that suits you then that's good.

I notice you haven't said what the joke was. That's quite relevant to the response. You might think something up that you couldn't have thought up on the spot. The easy thing to do on the spot is , as I said.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
She said my head looked like a potatoe in the front and it's flat at the back with lumps on both side of the occipital lobe.

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
AfricanCel said:
She said my head looked like a potatoe in the front and it's flat at the back with lumps on both side of the occipital lobe.
I actually admire her verbal precision and observation skills. Is it an anthropology class?! or biology?

Next time turn it to your favour, say that's your extra pair of balls, you have four testicles. Two down there and two more up there.

That may become a long running joke, that you have four testicles, but that's a good joke to have on you 'cos it is a positive.

At the same time you can speak to your barber about your funny shaped head and if anything can be done to hide that issue. (then you can decide whether to hide it or not). Obviously don't give away to 'your opposition' in class that you may want to hide it.

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
ralpeg said:
That may become a long running joke, that you have four testicles, but that's a good joke to have on you 'cos it is a positive.
And if they try to attack you on that and say you're a dick head, you can say yeah, but two dicks are better than one. You could end up way up there making girls laugh with sexual remarks. That will then display confidence too.

Menta

Incels.Net Junior
Girls make it their agenda to ruin ugly mens life I am sorry this happened to you if i knew I had a chance to win a argument I would've started one, but it's impossible the best thing to do is stay silent and remember all the wrong done to you and join my MENTA movement Men Taking Action I am trying to recruit incels so I can form a dictatorship I will separate men from women by building a 30 foot wall separating the US and Canada and move the women to the Canada side thus forming a perfect Utopia. Since women are so ungrateful for what men have done we'll leave them to fend for themselves and make a attempt to run their own world and sex will be illegal if you're not married, and married people will be sent to populate Hawaii that's the only time gender integration will be okay and men who want to get married will first have to be approved by me a woman will be partnered with him and they will be sent to Hawaii. Children will be able to live with their parents until the age of 12 once that age is reached they will be sent to whichever side and partnered in a home with other kids their age to finish school.

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
AfricanCel said:
did you read the suggestions of what you can do, (not all of which involve insulting her, which you don't want to do), or are you more interested in complaining about reality in which case you should state that you're not looking for what to do, you're just writing a complaint and looking only for sympathy. I hope you can answer that question

And if you are not interested in any suggestions of what to do, and are only interested in sympathy, then maybe you should state that in your post and it'd save some timie for thinking you might be looking for what to do.

You did ask "how would you guys react". Why are you asking if you don't care. Not all of the reactions involve insulting the girl. Did you read them.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Yes i saw the suggestions and at that moment i didn't know how to react, So it's a little too late now, but next time I'll use one of the remarks given here. It's an anatomy class btw.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
AfricanCel said:
Rule of thumb is always carry some kind of non-watery beverage around with you, in order to splash it on her clothes. This allows you to ruin her day while avoiding jail time. Although you might get suspended or expelled from college because college is cucked and anti-male, males have no rights and colleges like when women bully and make fun of males and don't allow the male to do anything about it.

So generally this advice is for the streets, in college you are forced to swallow blue pill and take female abuse like an obedient cuck or else you will get in trouble. College is a scam and the whole society is a scam society for blue-pilled slaves. I'll make a thread about it later.

What may help is if you view college as slave labor, it helps to view all of them as hostiles and enemies and that you are a grunt doing it for the money. Grin and bear it and remember the only reason you are at college is for the money. If someone tries to befriend you there, have the mentality of being suspicious and not too trusting. Consider them all as enemies as default. If you view them as good people it will feel like they have betrayed you, and cause cognitive dissonance and lead to rage. But if you view them as bad people then no dissonance happens.

Also if its a man they can generally be trusted. Even some females can be trusted, if they are married females. The men you need to beware of are the new hipster type millennials. Never trust a man born after the year 1999. Never trust single women either, she will go hot and cold from one minute to the next, the word "loyalty" is not in their dictionary.

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Rule of thumb is always carry some kind of non-watery beverage around with you, in order to splash it on her clothes. This allows you to ruin her day while avoiding jail time. Although you might get suspended or expelled from college because college is cucked and anti-male, males have no rights and colleges like when women bully and make fun of males and don't allow the male to do anything about it.

So generally this advice is for the streets, in college you are forced to swallow blue pill and take female abuse like an obedient cuck or else you will get in trouble. College is a scam and the whole society is a scam society for blue-pilled slaves. I'll make a thread about it later.

What may help is if you view college as slave labor, it helps to view all of them as hostiles and enemies and that you are a grunt doing it for the money. Grin and bear it and remember the only reason you are at college is for the money. If someone tries to befriend you there, have the mentality of being suspicious and not too trusting. Consider them all as enemies as default. If you view them as good people it will feel like they have betrayed you, and cause cognitive dissonance and lead to rage. But if you view them as bad people then no dissonance happens.

Also if its a man they can generally be trusted. Even some females can be trusted, if they are married females. The men you need to beware of are the new hipster type millennials. Never trust a man born after the year 1999. Never trust single women either, she will go hot and cold from one minute to the next, the word "loyalty" is not in their dictionary.
Looking from a purely legal perspective, splashing beverage on somebody if done as throwing, might count as assault and battery, like spitting. See https://www.reuters.com/article/us-crime-spitting-idUSN0727718920070308 Spitting might be ok on a parent.. as they might not think of it as assault and battery. But if throwing a liquid on somebody and they don't know what t is and there is panic, then police might get called.

I suppose if you have a cup full up and are near them, then you could do it without any such risk, but that takes some preparation.

insulting a woman on the street could work, as long as you don't mind potentially fighting some white knights that try assault and battery on you.

When you say men can generally be trusted. I'm not so sure. Trusted with what?

Most people born after 1999(as of 2019), are just teenagers, maybe you guys have more experience of such people. And some people born in the 90s or even late 80s are basically hipster / 'new man' types. Such types are easy to spot. But I don't know if hipster types are less trustworthy than others, and in regard to what?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
ralpeg said:
Looking from a purely legal perspective, splashing beverage on somebody if done as throwing, might count as assault and battery, like spitting. See https://www.reuters.com/article/us-crime-spitting-idUSN0727718920070308 Spitting might be ok on a parent.. as they might not think of it as assault and battery. But if throwing a liquid on somebody and they don't know what t is and there is panic, then police might get called.
Wow...society is fucked. Not even allowed to spit on people anymore, its considered "assault". What a bunch of retarded wimps making the laws.

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
ralpeg said:
Wow...society is fucked. Not even allowed to spit on people anymore, its considered "assault". What a bunch of retarded wimps making the laws.
even a threat may be assault. making contact is assault and battery

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
ralpeg said:
lordoftheincels said:
ralpeg said:
even a threat may be assault. making contact is assault and battery
I'm so done with this cucked world. People need their balls beaten. Normies lost the right to reproduce imo.

Every day I have to hear more fake news about the fake opiod crisis. Yeah opiods are the real problem with society aren't they.

When you let Zionist law obsessed people take over your country this is the result.

Spoiler alert: Disliking Zionism doesn't make me a nazi. Inb4 the modern manipulative retards accuse me with their simpleton fake news lies. Jews are so fucking desperate. It used to acceptable to dislike Zionism. Now everyone is forced to like Zionism or else called a "nazi"...what a joke. FYI Einstein hated Zionists, you fake news cucks. Also none of us here ban Jews unless they openly go around posting Zionist Marxist anti-incel rhetorical garbage.

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
I'm so done with this cucked world. People need their balls beaten. Normies lost the right to reproduce imo.

Every day I have to hear more fake news about the fake opiod crisis. Yeah opiods are the real problem with society aren't they.

When you let Zionist law obsessed people take over your country this is the result.
WOW..

You managed to go from that to hating Jews, that's amazing. And that's within one month of me seeing this community.

(And I recall getting the impression that this community is meant to be a sanitised form of other incel communities)

Well i'm a Zionist ('cos it's the only moral position, and if you're against it you're probably to dumb to even understand what a Zionist is), so you can ban me or call for me to be banned if you want

I'd like to know,

In this community,

How common are neo nazis or white nationalists?

How common are people that admire Hitler?

How common are people that deny Jews the right to a nation state (while maintaining that arabs have a right to over a dozen nation states they conquered)? (And Israel is not an ethno-state, as people can convert, so don't try that parallel)

How common are people that discriminate against Jews in the incel community? Obviously you do but I wonder how many others do.

It's interesting how when Jews were disproportionate among speakers at Amren, (a group supporting that America should be a white state), people in that organisation still complained about it and showed their support of Hitler.

How common is discrimination against other groups? Would you say that the inicel community hates Jews more than Blacks, or Blacks more than Jews? Infact since white nationalists blame Jews for Blacks, e.g. Jews were in favour of giving blacks the right to vote, so white nationalists often hate Jews far more even than they hate Blacks.

It doesn't surprise me that you are like that, since this is a community of losers, I am a loser, we are all losers, and on average, losers tend to be less intelligent (there are exceptions, but it's a good general rule). And less intelligent people like to find their boogey man to blame for their problems, rather than just accepting that they were born screwed - dumb, and/or short, and/or ugly and with some uncontrolled environmental aspects, condemned to poverty. And people often look to throw blame around, rather than seeing reality as it is. I at least have had matches on tinder when I put a good picture on there, so i'm not physically completely screwed like some of you, but for factors related to poverty and other factors, I don't go ahead with it 'cos I know it won't work out. Does it ever occur to you that it's a good thing if incels don't have children. If society is to improve, then it shouldn't produce more of people that are too dumb to succeed with women / in life.

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
I didn't claim that disliking zionism made you a nazi, but you deleted my post to hide my response to you so you can claim what you want.

Here was my actual response to you, are you going to delete this too?

https://pastebin.com/raw/QWCXDAnc

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
ralpeg said:
I didn't claim that disliking zionism made you a nazi, but you deleted my post to hide my response to you so you can claim what you want.

Here was my actual response to you, are you going to delete this too?

https://pastebin.com/raw/QWCXDAnc
You're full of shit and delusional.