Made a video about the 6th Anniversary

Apathycel

Incels.Net Regular
Are you really 16? You voicemog me hard. Comfy Brit accent too, you could host a podcast.
Some people thought I sound 19 on psn even though I actually am 16 lol. I guess puberty hit me a bit hard but not hard enough in the right places. I still have patchy facial hair and a small amount of muscle mass. Sometimes it feels like I sound like a lesbian. Honestly I think I sound like a nerd with a lisp. And that is most definitely not what a woman would want. Especially a woman from London. Most of them probably think I’m a fаg jfl.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
On the video: I know ER at least had some sort of social life or something I saw him in a photo with some other guys and a couple foids. But I doubt he had a lot of truly good friends. Probably a lot like me, you talk about him driving around at night and I walk around at night at my university all the time. I have good friends but only 3 of them go to my university, it’s been a struggle ever since I got here, friends I make are gone all of the sudden and every foid I meet has a bf, and most genuinely do it’s like fuck it I can’t get a gf if I can’t find single foids. People say ER didn’t try a lot and could have ascended, and maybe the same is true for me but it’s hard when every foid you meet doesn’t seem to want to talk and ѕhit. I relate to him a lot, I’m just not as hateful

Letmego

Tallcel
Letmego said:
Yes, stop the heavy breathing, the umms and idk if u have braces but it ain't helping
He sounded like a completely normal person, what are you talking about?
Yes he sounds normal it's just that heavy breathing is really bad and is making him annoy people, also his voice isn't clear so just that is kinda weird but maybe he has braces he's 16 after all

Letmego

Tallcel
Letmego said:
Yes he sounds normal it's just that heavy breathing is really bad and is making him annoy people, also his voice isn't clear so just that is kinda weird but maybe he has braces he's 16 after all
That's just how British people talk.
Didn't know never met someone British, cool then seems like we all have clearer voices in Eastern Europe