LPE...

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Since the feminiѕt cucks love to use shaming tactics like "Little dick energy" to shame virgin males or any man that doesn't agree with feminism. Maybe we should use "Loose pusѕy energy" for foids that think that the world revolves around them and feel that it's okay to treat incels like ѕhit.
I never understood this “Little dick energy”. I thought foids always said size doesn’t matter but i guess it does? I wish they could at least stay consistent. But i suppose that’s too much too ask for the “emphatethic gender”

DarkestLoner3

Incels.Net Novice
DarkestLoner3 said:
Since the feminiѕt cucks love to use shaming tactics like "Little dick energy" to shame virgin males or any man that doesn't agree with feminism. Maybe we should use "Loose pusѕy energy" for foids that think that the world revolves around them and feel that it's okay to treat incels like ѕhit.
I never understood this “Little dick energy”. I thought foids always said size doesn’t matter but i guess it does? I wish they could at least stay consistent.
They use it to silence us.. but best believe they'd be begging for that 4-5 inch dick in a heart beat but of course you have to be Chad first.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Dionysos said:
DarkestLoner3 said:
I never understood this “Little dick energy”. I thought foids always said size doesn’t matter but i guess it does? I wish they could at least stay consistent.
They use it to silence us.. but best believe they'd be begging for that 5 inch dick in a heart beat but of course you have to be Chad first.
Remember the rule: Chad only :honk:

DarkestLoner3

Incels.Net Novice
DarkestLoner3 said:
Dionysos said:
They use it to silence us.. but best believe they'd be begging for that 5 inch dick in a heart beat but of course you have to be Chad first.
Remember the rule: Chad only :honk:
Size don't really matter, not if you're Chad anyway. Chad can have an 4 inch dick and slay while an Incel be packing 7 inches and constantly get ignored or rejected.

DarkestLoner3

Incels.Net Novice
Cockiness without skill = Any man that loves to brag about their dick size or how much money they have or how many bitches they slept with. Basically typical soyboys simps and fags is what I'm understanding.

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
High iq Ima start using that.

wakame

Incels.Net Novice
Dudes when sees small tits : ☺
Girl when sees small dick :

According to my biology , dick size not the main focus in sex but it's foreplay and stamina

EdgarTheDog64

Incels.Net Master
DarkestLoner3 said:
dick size not the main focus in sex but it's foreplay and stamina
She gets to feel good but I can't, coming from a guy with a 2 inch penis.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
DarkestLoner3 said:
I never understood this “Little dick energy”. I thought foids always said size doesn’t matter but i guess it does? I wish they could at least stay consistent. But i suppose that’s too much too ask for the “emphatethic gender”
It's over for small dickcels