Loving the modren female

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
How can anyone love such vile creatures as the modren female?

When I say love I mean real love. Starting a family, not just a one night stand.

Imagine a family with one of these things. Are modren females actually even women? Imagine how Christmas Day would be with your kid and her. She'd be sitting on the couch looking at her Iphone, scrolling other people's pictures. Would she even treat you as an equal? Everything would be walking on eggshells. She'd always be criticizing you and unsupportive. How could you two be like best friends, she wouldn't even be "there" with you she'd be in her own little Iphone world. Could you even tell your kid "Me and your mother were going to ask of you" or "Me and your mother are going to the store." No because it wouldn't feel like friends. It would feel like some stranger is in your home. Or even worse she is one of those macho American types who screams at your kids at the top of her lungs.

Next time you see a woman...ask yourself is she even fit to be a mother of your kids. Really picture in your mind what family life would be like with such a person. Most women wouldn't behave like mature adults. They'd just be giggling constantly and looking at their iphones all day. They wouldn't be an adult you'd feel is eye to eye with you. It's really a joke that modren females are taught they have so much more worth than modren males.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Modern females are literal cancer. But, I'm in a savage-like desperation mode for pussy and love. I will do anything to get a girlfriend who I find physically attractive and that finds me physically attractive. It's sad that I'm in this animal-like state. Imagine spending your life in a tasty burger restaurant and you see others eating those delicious burgers for years and years and you can only look at them, smell them, and (every once in awhile) touch them. But you cannot eat them! Imagine how desperate you'd be to finally have one of your own. Dumb fucking analogy -- I know. But, it's all my tires mind could think up at this hour.

lecp4

Incels.Net Junior
Hello there^^
Feel free to call me a blue-pilled cuck or whatever you wish, but please read the whole thing, as I'm just trying to help y'all a bit.

A really good friend of mine recently got a girlfriend. He's about a 6 and definitely not what you would call a Chad. She, menwhile is a solid 9, maybe even a 10. They are both some of the nicest and kindest people I know and have a very healthy relationship filled with loving affection from both sides. They go on dates during the weekends, spend a lot of time together but still keep good relationships to their friends.
Now why am I telling you this? Definitely not to make you feel like shit because you're not (yet) in a relationship (neither am I), that is shure.

The point is, that these two both love each other. It's not just a one sides relationship where she just ignores him while being a cold hearted Stacy all day. I know that the original topic was about marriage, but this is not far from it. I also know that LordOfTheInceld talks about how most women would act like such a cold hearted vile creature. But it's actually the other way round! If I take a look back at all the females I've known so far, I can only imagine a tiny handfull of them acting in such a way when in a relationship or married. Really, the vast majority would probably make up great partners when matched with the right one. Here, another really important thing on loving: You can't really love someone who doesn't love you back. Of course, you get the butterflies when you see her etc., but eventually, you will end up in this situation described by lordOfTheIncels. That is what you want to avoid. And now don't come up with this whole negative stuff about "what if there is no right one?". Trust me, there is. I mean there are somewhere around 3.5 billion females on this planet, so stakes are pretty high you will find a handfull of people who will love you for who you are and out of those, you just find the one. And if you don't just improve yourself a bit and the game has already changed (and I don't nessecarily mean physically).

Congratulations, you did it, you crazy bastard! You read all of it. I hope I could spread some positivity and maybe change you view on "modern women". They are humans just like you, live just like you and love just like you. Remember that.

With that said, have a nice day fellas^^

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I met several women who had the same hobbies as me. One even has the same mindset as me. Yet neither tell me they love me. One I think because of my looks. The other because...she's crazy and has no valid reasoning other than superstitious nonsense. Also the crazy one doesn't have the same mindset as me, I was talking about the other one. They are both crazy, but one is illogical crazy the other is just emotional crazy.

whiskeyinthejar97

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:

When I say love I mean real love. Starting a family, not just a one night stand.

Imagine a family with one of these things. Are modren females actually even women? Imagine how Christmas Day would be with your kid and her. She'd be sitting on the couch looking at her Iphone, scrolling other people's pictures. Would she even treat you as an equal? Everything would be walking on eggshells. She'd always be criticizing you and unsupportive. How could you two be like best friends, she wouldn't even be "there" with you she'd be in her own little Iphone world. Could you even tell your kid "Me and your mother were going to ask of you" or "Me and your mother are going to the store." No because it wouldn't feel like friends. It would feel like some stranger is in your home. Or even worse she is one of those macho American types who screams at your kids at the top of her lungs.

Next time you see a woman...ask yourself is she even fit to be a mother of your kids. Really picture in your mind what family life would be like with such a person. Most women wouldn't behave like mature adults. They'd just be giggling constantly and looking at their iphones all day. They wouldn't be an adult you'd feel is eye to eye with you. It's really a joke that modren females are taught they have so much more worth than modren males.
[/quote/]

you're not American?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
They can "love" Chad. To stay with a worse man a female has to need him. Because the tutorial mode is getting easier day after day, it's hardly ever the case these days and the situation keeps deteriorating. Some guys here will remember when the "wall" age was around 25, not 40, and we already dismiss wall as a cope because we are too screwed anyway, whereas for normans it remains legit, just with a ridiculously high threshold. (May already be fake news in more hypergamous and cucked places than the one where I live)

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
whiskeyinthejar97 said:
lordoftheincels said:

you're not American?
America is a fiction. The principles of the founding fathers, such as Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Privacy no longer exist (also the founding fathers were mostly agnostic.)

whiskeyinthejar97

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
whiskeyinthejar97 said:
lordoftheincels said:

you're not American?
America is a fiction. The principles of the founding fathers, such as Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Privacy no longer exist (also the founding fathers were mostly agnostic.)
lol dude you don't have to tell me where you live

gramsey86

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
I met several women who had the same hobbies as me. One even has the same mindset as me. Yet neither tell me they love me. One I think because of my looks. The other because...she's crazy and has no valid reasoning other than superstitious nonsense. Also the crazy one doesn't have the same mindset as me, I was talking about the other one. They are both crazy, but one is illogical crazy the other is just emotional crazy.
nobody is obligated to love you just because you have similar hobbies.