Lost a couple of false friends

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
I think friendship is about common goals and interests. Mostly the former, which means friends are usually temporary anyway. More like partners, maybe colleagues or allies. That's from my experience.

Were they normies, incels in denial or Chad?
 

vcelguy

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
Married couples will never understand you, they are keeping you around to boost self-confidence and use you.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Nostalgicel said:
They made fun of Inceldem and claimed women are nice.

I'm happy to have gottem rid of them.
Some women can be nice socially but when it comes to dating can be cruel.
vcelguy said:
Married couples will never understand you, they are keeping you around to boost self-confidence and use you.
That seems like a bit of a generalization, I know some married men who are my friends who are rooting for me to escape incel.
tremor said:
I think friendship is about common goals and interests. Mostly the former, which means friends are usually temporary anyway. More like partners, maybe colleagues or allies. That's from my experience.

Were they normies, incels in denial or Chad?
In my experience as people grow older the paranoid autism sets in and they grow apart. At least that's how it was with me and my childhood friends.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
In my experience as people grow older the paranoid autism sets in and they grow apart. At least that's how it was with me and my childhood friends.
Idk I never had friendships of sufficient duration to notice that most likely.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Nostalgicel said:
not sure but some could be Incels in denial. And I count everyone without sex in 5 years as incel.
And when does the count start? At 16 or 18 y.o.?
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
Nostalgicel said:
not sure but some could be Incels in denial. And I count everyone without sex in 5 years as incel.
And when does the count start? At 16 or 18 y.o.?
16 imo, since the easiest time period for males to get laid is when they are still young. Since women mainly only care about looks and personality at that age.

In between 20-45 is where women view you as literal trash not even worthy to date (unless chad of course).

Then the window again opens around age 50, low T males that have statusmaxed, personalitymaxed and moneymaxxed of course, doesn't apply to destitute dudes.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
16 imo, since the easiest time period for males to get laid is when they are still young. Since women mainly only care about looks and personality at that age.
>LE personality meme
Tell me a new one.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
16 imo, since the easiest time period for males to get laid is when they are still young. Since women mainly only care about looks and personality at that age.
>LE personality meme
Tell me a new one.
They do at that age. Like if you have a personality they don't like they will be quick to dump.

After age 20, you can have the best personality in the world but won't get laid without looks (inversely square related to the amount of money and status you have also.)
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
They do at that age. Like if you have a personality they don't like they will be quick to dump.
Cope. It always applies for bearably-looking sub-Chads who are used to not be alone before he comes aka normies. It's the normie nice guy jesters who do have to be either submissive obedient betas or pretend to be alpha for the coping female to look respectable, like she has a decent BF even though Chad dumped her for now.
After age 20, you can have the best personality in the world but won't get laid without looks
You won't because you'll end up in prison for having what females actually view as the best personality. Check it out: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10665003/Murderous-love-Why-are-so-many-women-aroused-by-serial-killers.html
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
They do at that age. Like if you have a personality they don't like they will be quick to dump.
Cope. It always applies for bearably-looking sub-Chads who are used to not be alone before he comes aka normies. It's the normie nice guy jesters who do have to be either submissive obedient betas or pretend to be alpha for the coping female to look respectable, like she has a decent BF even though Chad dumped her for now.
After age 20, you can have the best personality in the world but won't get laid without looks
You won't because you'll end up in prison for having what females actually view as the best personality. Check it out: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10665003/Murderous-love-Why-are-so-many-women-aroused-by-serial-killers.html
Not sure if real news.

The reason I say this...its not that I doubt the letters are real. But if the letters are real, that means thousands of girls. Yet there are 4 billion girls in this world. Thats about 0.0025% or so. If it was really the case then there'd be volumes of women marching the streets demanding all crimes to be legal.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
The reason I say this...its not that I doubt the letters are real. But if the letters are real, that means thousands of girls. Yet there are 4 billion girls in this world. Thats about 0.0025% or so. If it was really the case then there'd be volumes of women marching the streets demanding all crimes to be legal.
Many are way too conformist, some are busy monkey branching real Chads, not orbiting a felon, others are simply afraid of being killed themselves if this is done. Fear is one of the few things they really understand. When a killer is imprisoned, why feel fear, a female can focus on worshipping his "personality".
 

Nostalgicel

Well-Known Member
tremor said:
You won't because you'll end up in prison for having what females actually view as the best personality. Check it out: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10665003/Murderous-love-Why-are-so-many-women-aroused-by-serial-killers.html
never get caught?
 
Top