Loser...Humiliation

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
So as you may know from my previous posts, I don't know how to drive a fucking car. I've been lying to my coworkers about driving to work. So today, I was walking out with my female coworker and trying to play it off like I'm walking to my car when my dad is parked right there and shouts my fucking name aloud and tells me to get in. My female coworker looked on in confusion and I got in my dads truck and we left. What a fucking embarrassment. She's probably hysterically laughing at me on her drive home. How the fuck do I fix this lie and make it seem believable? Please help....I was thinking maybe I can say they towed my car away (it was night and I lied about my car being parked at a park) because I was parked on private property and the title of the car is under my uncle's name so he was notified and had to come pick me up??? HELP...I'm humiliated guys. This is fucking cringy and embarrassing as fuck.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
There is a reason why most LARPers get exposed in their first days.

Supporting lies and deceiving people is, generally speaking, high-effort. If you can't handle lying, be honest, like an NPC, tbh.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
tremor said:
There is a reason why most LARPers get exposed in their first days.

Supporting lies and deceiving people is, generally speaking, high-effort. If you can't handle lying, be honest, like an NPC, tbh.

It's been working for awhile. It's just this one time things got all fucked up and I need to find a way to make them believe that I'm not so lame. I'm good at lying my ass off to people though. So, I'm pretty sure they'll believe me. After all, who the fuck would lie about not driving? I don't think they even realize that being incapable of driving is even a thing. So they have no reason not to believe me.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
It's been working for awhile. It's just this one time things got all fucked up and I need to find a way to make them believe that I'm not so lame. I'm good at lying my ass off to people though. So, I'm pretty sure they'll believe me. After all, who the fuck would lie about not driving? I don't think they even realize that being incapable of driving is even a thing. So they have no reason not to believe me.
Face it, they aren't really interested in that and this is the main reason why your lies don't involve that much risk usually.

After all if you are that good at lying, why would you ask for advice on how to lie here? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
tremor said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
It's been working for awhile. It's just this one time things got all fucked up and I need to find a way to make them believe that I'm not so lame. I'm good at lying my ass off to people though. So, I'm pretty sure they'll believe me. After all, who the fuck would lie about not driving? I don't think they even realize that being incapable of driving is even a thing. So they have no reason not to believe me.
Face it, they aren't really interested in that and this is the main reason why your lies don't involve that much risk usually.

After all if you are that good at lying, why would you ask for advice on how to lie here? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you.
I don't know, man. I'm panicking. Maybe I'm not a good liar haha. It's just that I have to wear this mask and outfit at work -- playing someone entirely different than who I really am and it gets tiring. But, if I act "myself" no one would dare come near me because who would want to talk to an incel/world class failure?
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I don't know, man. I'm panicking. Maybe I'm not a good liar haha. It's just that I have to wear this mask and outfit at work -- playing someone entirely different than who I really am and it gets tiring. But, if I act "myself" no one would dare come near me because who would want to talk to an incel/world class failure?
Just don't wear a Chad mask. It's the heaviest one.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
tremor said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I don't know, man. I'm panicking. Maybe I'm not a good liar haha. It's just that I have to wear this mask and outfit at work -- playing someone entirely different than who I really am and it gets tiring. But, if I act "myself" no one would dare come near me because who would want to talk to an incel/world class failure?
Just don't wear a Chad mask. It's the heaviest one.

Definitely not a Chad mask. I give off extreme beta vibes. It seems like these girls are comfortable with me because I'm so ugly and shy.
 

albie

Incels.Net Regular
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
albie said:
Don't lie. God will expose you.
Why though? It's not like I'm lying to do something sinister or evil. Just lying to make myself look less lame.
God is a complete asshole with no love of detail.

"You lie, you wrong, expose"
 

Nojudgement

Incels.Net Novice
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
albie said:
Don't lie. God will expose you.
Why though? It's not like I'm lying to do something sinister or evil. Just lying to make myself look less lame.

Why don't you focus on learning to drive? It wouldn't take as long as you might think if you made it your main intention and put your energy into it. Not saying it's going to be instant, but intensive focus (driving lesson 2-3 times a week, practice, visualise etc.) will get you there quite quickly.

Then you'll have no need to lie about this topic
 
Top