Looks Ive almost recovered from corona. The 4th day and I feel full of energy and more alive than ive ever felt

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
I just hope a new strand doesnt pop up because the current one is a little bitch strand. Throat closing? Lmao it just makes you out of breath if you move too much. Fever? Just a headache, aint nothing alittle aspirin cant fix. The only annoying thing was the constant sleepiness, I was sleeping like 5 times a day.
048-1.png

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
Were you diagnosed with covid-19? they're not testing everyone as far as I know.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
wizardcel said:
Were you diagnosed with covid-19? they're not testing everyone as far as I know.
Nah i just had the symptoms so i was told to quarantine. The police dont give a ѕhit
So we'll never know if you really had Covid or not. There are a shit load of viruses that can create those symptons.

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Thanatos said:
wizardcel said:
Nah i just had the symptoms so i was told to quarantine. The police dont give a ѕhit
So we'll never know if you really had Covid or not. There are a ѕhit load of viruses that can create those symptons.
Yeah but ive had all of the common ones at their most severe. For that reason, i haven't anything more than the sniffles since i was 10. So thats 10 years without any real illness. And im a very unsanitary guys. Like honestly, sometimes i disgust myself.