Lookism in basketball

Matt__Morgan

Incels.Net Regular
I was kicked from my team for "Making others uncomfortable and being uncooperative" because I refused to talk to any of the tyrones or the one chad (I am autistic af so for good reason), they got me kicked of them team JFL

Basketball was my only cope, as I could mog many manlets, as they watched me, and use the only gift I have been given my height

Apparently the cheerleaders also complained about my "intense stares" fucking foids, wtf? why those whores dress up in those tight outfits yet expect me not to stare, yet I always hear the chad talking to the tyrones about how he fucks them weekly, he even spanked the ass of one (Which the coach saw with his own eyes) and nothing was done, yet my staring was the worst thing in the world.

Matt__Morgan

Incels.Net Regular
The foids deserve a proper spanking.
Reserved only for chad, of course, the cuck of a coach did nothing to the chad when he "Sexual harassed" a foid yet, the fucker kicked me off the team because I wouldn't talk to the tyrones and dared to glance my eyes at the ass of the cheerleaders, as an ugly man.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I was kicked from my team for "Making others uncomfortable and being uncooperative" because I refused to talk to any of the tyrones or the one chad (I am autistic af so for good reason), they got me kicked of them team JFL

Basketball was my only cope, as I could mog many manlets, as they watched me, and use the only gift I have been given my height

Apparently the cheerleaders also complained about my "intense stares" fuсking foids, wtf? why those wh*res dress up in those tight outfits yet expect me not to stare, yet I always hear the chad talking to the tyrones about how he fucks them weekly, he even spanked the ass of one (Which the coach saw with his own eyes) and nothing was done, yet my staring was the worst thing in the world.
Don't take this the wrong way, but iunno, its a team? So maybe they you know, require you to have some sort of rapport and not hate the other team members?

Personally, I lost interest in sports because it was all just toxic chads and tyrones blabbing about their sex lives all day. Still, jfls thread.

Last edited: