Looking to interview one of you guys.

walkerh02

Hello gentlemen,
My name is Holden, I am a sociology student in Sydney, Australia and am currently in the midst of a major project which investigates the change in perceptions and attitudes of masculinity and the effect this has on men of my generation. I am interested in getting an incel's opinion on some of the topics up for discussion. My project talks about feminism, toxic masculinity, all those topics I know you guys all have strong opinions on. I would love to hear them. Let me know if you are interested, It won't take long and you will be totally anonymous if that is what you wish. the interview is totally professional and my intent is NOT to make incels look like bad people, I just want to explore their ideas further.
Thanks a lot, guy, looking forward to hearing from you.
My email is holdenreklaw@gmail.com, let me know, we can chat.

vcelguy

Lounge member
walkerh02 said:
the interview is totally professional and my intent is NOT to make incels look like bad people, I just want to explore their ideas further.
Is it you?
https://www.reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/92a2a3/i_did_this_last_year_and_now_that_ive_gained/

walkerh02

vcelguy said:
walkerh02 said:
the interview is totally professional and my intent is NOT to make incels look like bad people, I just want to explore their ideas further.
Is it you?
https://www.reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/92a2a3/i_did_this_last_year_and_now_that_ive_gained/
I don't know what you're playing at, dude. Why does it matter?

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
This is going to be extremely rude and offensive, don't open the spoiler if you are sensitive. To all researchers who come here tbh.
Are you humanities folks illiterate or something? Everything is on the forums, you don't even need your throwaway account to learn about the "ideas". Just the ability to read. OK? Not sure how you're doing the research without reading. Btw AFAIK you should have had some sort of critical reading class at uni.

Also stopped reading on >le toxic masculinity.

walkerh02

tremor said:
This is going to be extremely rude and offensive, don't open the spoiler if you are sensitive. To all researchers who come here tbh.
Are you humanities folks illiterate or something? Everything is on the forums, you don't even need your throwaway account to learn about the "ideas". Just the ability to read. OK? Not sure how you're doing the research without reading. Btw AFAIK you should have had some sort of critical reading class at uni.

Also stopped reading on >le toxic masculinity.
Trust me, I have read a lot about you guys. I KNOW I can learn everything I would possibly want to know by reading but I require an interview, it's the criteria.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
walkerh02 said:
Trust me, I have read a lot about you guys. I KNOW I can learn everything I would possibly want to know by reading but I require an interview, it's the criteria.
I see, a formality. Is the deadline soon?

I'm asking because new members like you can't use PMs, but in general the PM thing could have been more acceptable for guys here than email.

walkerh02

tremor said:
walkerh02 said:
I see, a formality. Is the deadline soon?

I'm asking because new members like you can't use PMs, but in general the PM thing could have been more acceptable for guys here than email.
In order to keep on schedule, I will be expected to complete my primary research (interviews, etc) relatively soon so I can spend the rest of the time actually constructing the report. But I can stick around for a while, depends exactly how long it takes to gain PM access.

albie

BANNED
You don't want to make fun of us, Walker. But you will be. It's in your SEX AND THE CITY frame of mind that you've been programmed to have. We aren't Kim Kattral. We are soon to be demons. Yeah. I'm crazy. Crazy like a moose.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
albie said:
You don't want to make fun of us, Walker. But you will be. It's in your SEX AND THE CITY frame of mind that you've been programmed to have. We aren't Kim Kattral. We are soon to be demons. Yeah. I'm crazy. Crazy like a moose.
Based.

Well, nobody really cares about his assignment, it'll be too local of a meme. No point in actually making fun. Also an unusual insight may cause more interest, than another "muh pedos muh misogynists" platitudes collection.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Dear Walkerh02,

I don't think I'm really normie enough for normies to relate to in an interview. There are times I look in the mirror and think "Yep, definitely truecel." Other times its like lightingmaxed or magicmaxed and I look nicer somehow.

I think what we need is a incel who is a total normie yet can't get laid, to help the bigots understand that incels are not to be shamed, mocked, or bullied, but to be treated as human beings. My apologies for the rudeness earlier, incel has been known to take its toll on our more civilized natures.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
I think what we need is a incel who is a total normie yet can't get laid, to help the bigots understand that incels are not to be shamed, mocked, or bullied, but to be treated as human beings. My apologies for the rudeness earlier, incel has been known to take its toll on our more civilized natures.
Doubt it'll work. This is what "incel speakers" were. Everyone wondered why those guys weren't ugly and concluded inceldom was because of their personalities. Also AFAIK almost all of those fakecel normie LARPers gave up their communities and some of them ascended because of the online statusmaxing.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Doubt it'll work. This is what "incel speakers" were. Everyone wondered why those guys weren't ugly and concluded inceldom was because of their personalities. Also AFAIK almost all of those fakecel normie LARPers gave up their communities and some of them ascended because of the online statusmaxing.
We need a subchad normie who's lacking in the looks department, yet nothing but nice, yet still incel, to finally prove that society is the one that's messed up, not us.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
We need a subchad normie who's lacking in the looks department, yet nothing but nice, yet still incel, to finally prove that society is the one that's messed up, not us.
And how will it be a proof?
Btw, I can just see them will cynically referring to stats which say that around 95% of men get married by the time they're 70. OK, your wish to form a couple will come true, just wait until all females are physiologically useless so as not to spread your genes. A feminiѕt scientist in a debate with .me/.is admin unironically did exactly this, can be found on YouTube, it's called "incel insights", if I am not mistaken. An outrage.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
And how will it be a proof?
Btw, I can just see them will cynically referring to stats which say that around 95% of men get married by the time they're 70. OK, your wish to form a couple will come true, just wait until all females are physiologically useless so as not to spread your genes. A feminiѕt scientist in a debate with .me/.is admin unironically did exactly this, can be found on YouTube, it's called "incel insights", if I am not mistaken. An outrage.
It's a tough question I'm not prepare to answer. I've also seen similar stats, saying 83% of neets are not incel. I don't know how to counter those facts, in the event said facts are not fake news. I've offered alternate explanations which seem reasonable to me. Such as quantum consciousness being stuck in incel outcomes, and people who get laid very easily are likely NPC.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
It's a tough question I'm not prepare to answer. I've also seen similar stats, saying 83% of neets are not incel. I don't know how to counter those facts, in the event said facts are not fake news. I've offered alternate explanations which seem reasonable to me. Such as quantum consciousness being stuck in incel outcomes, and people who get laid very easily are likely NPC.
Men can be lying about their sexual activity. Also some NEETs are refugees and/or Tyrone. As for Tyrone it's clear he's not incel, for refugees it takes effort to escape their countries, so a weak incel-tier wrecks should be a small minority among them IMO.

resublimity

Not doing this, because I don't see how it could have a positive outcome for the subject or this community, but I am curious what specifically you intend to ask.

walkerh02

lordoftheincels said:
Dear Walkerh02,

I don't think I'm really normie enough for normies to relate to in an interview. There are times I look in the mirror and think "Yep, definitely truecel." Other times its like lightingmaxed or magicmaxed and I look nicer somehow.

Hey man, thanks for your honesty. I know what you mean. That being said, people who identify as incels are now normies. I think what you mean is someone who doesn't identify as an incel yet follows the same ideology. However, I don't think these people are very open about their opinions because they operate in a society which shames people who think alternatively. I can imagine getting anyone to open up about their experience will be tough. Perhaps in this thread, you guys could tell me why exactly it was that you decided to take the black pill. I might be able to use that.