Look at this fаggot's face and tell me if it doesn't make you feel like doing certain things to him.

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
certain things that would violate rule 2 of this fine community.28837

The look of the children's face tells us that they're absolutely disgusted. Imagine having that soy fаggot as a father. How pathetic they look wearing that stupid orange garment and joining their hands together to please a bunch of street shitters. The figure of the prime minister should evoke respect and integrity; this fаggot evokes none. But this doesn't surprise me. The people who elected him are as pathetic as he is. A people of this calibre deserves to be wiped out from the face of the Earth. They deserve to be replaced.

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
If people don't riot against marxist bullshit and keep live in fear of the soy system, they deserve it.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
certain things that would violate rule 2 of this fine community.View attachment 28837

The look of the children's face tells us that they're absolutely disgusted. Imagine having that soy fаggot as a father. How pathetic they look wearing that stupid orange garment and joining their hands together to please a bunch of street shitters. The figure of the prime minister should evoke respect and integrity; this fаggot evokes none. But this doesn't surprise me. The people who elected him are as pathetic as he is. A people of this calibre deserves to be wiped out from the face of the Earth. They deserve to be replaced.
In wich country happened that?

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
wizardcel said:
certain things that would violate rule 2 of this fine community.View attachment 28837

In wich country happened that?
Just Canadian prime minister's display of virtue signaling in India raised on unreachable level.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Just Canadian prime minister's display of virtue signaling in India raised on unreachable level.
Canada? i thought it was a european country like Germany or Sweden where the arabian and african immigrants go only to cause troubles and to force their sharia law:

Last edited:

Enzo

Incels.Net Junior
I've no idea who he is, he looks like he's from some kind of funny foreign country but at the same time he looks a bit like me. I don't know what the deal is with that. It's a bit like the Japanese guy I I knew from college who though he was actually Japanese he didn't look Japanese, blew my damn mind that did. He was Japanese also not Japanese? Strange people around not looking like what they're meant to be looking like.

OldCell

Incels.Net Junior
Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada. On a trip to India he dressed in religious and ceremonial clothes, being all multicultural and ѕhit. The Indians (and everyone else) laughed at him wondering why he was dressed like at a wedding. Total fuсking embarrassment for himself and his country.
He's a total fuсking phony. You can find ѕhit about him wearing blackface, and treating female ministers like garbage, while he claims to be all feminiѕt and ѕhit.