Look at how a dumb foid treats a well respected doctor who happens to be an Indian Incel

bcroger2

fuсking christ. 2020 is hell for incels, even more so than before because foids egos are even more inflated thanks to online dating, me too and beta cuckery.By 2030, it will be illegal to be a straight, sub 6 male or an Asian(besides the 5% who are Chad) male in America. You will automatically be accused of rаpe and sentenced to life in prison or the death sentence on sight.

Last edited:

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Haha, he doesn't stare and that makes him a chauvinist. What's that make him if he DOES stare?

Unitxero

Not to side with the foid, but I thought it was weird when he kept rolling his eyes over to Mark back and forth when she was the only one talking at the moment. I can't say I blame her for this one.

bcroger2

Not to side with the foid, but I thought it was weird when he kept rolling his eyes over to Mark back and forth when she was the only one talking at the moment. I can't say I blame her for this one.
Then tell him nicely, she accused him of sexism too quickly.

dsar9013

I would bet she is a fake blonde jewish women, funny enough, these same jew bitches that push SJW crap are also the most racist women on the planet, you can bet if it was some jewish Chad she would have given him money.