LMAO this girl unironically worships Ellіot Rodger?

Tupolev

Спецназ
Not so surprising she chose Ellіot, as he was fairly good looking, and drove a nice black BMW.

You don't see her, or any of the other girls, having a soft spot for Cho (the Virginia Tech shooter). And the reason is, they didn't view him as attractive. Girls like this are living in a bizarre fantasy world, where they view themselves as saviors of the violent lonely beasts. But don't be fooled, it's all based on looks, they don't actually care about anyone but themselves. Plus they get attention for it, and that's always a major bonus for foids.

SuperCheatBros

PUA is a scam, Blacks CAN be incel, AWALT
Not so surprising she chose Ellіot, as he was fairly good looking, and drove a nice black BMW.

You don't see her, or any of the other girls, having a soft spot for Cho (the Virginia Tech shooter). And the reason is, they didn't view him as attractive. Girls like this are living in a bizarre fantasy world, where they view themselves as saviors of the violent lonely beasts. But don't be fooled, it's all based on looks, they don't actually care about anyone but themselves. Plus they get attention for it, and that's always a major bonus for foids.
Damn straight

There's a lot of Columbine fangirls and many girls wrote love letters to Ricky Ramirez.
They want attractive bad boys.

salustio

Incels.Net Junior
I agree. He only had the money and status tbh.
Not even that. His BMW was a used one, and he lived in Chadifornia, near people richer than him.

Yes, he had money compared to me, or compared to other incels, but in the place where he lived it was almost impossible for him not to go ER.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I argued ad nauseam about how he was a truecel and a hero. I can't stop triggering when someone talk about Ellіot in the way you did.

ER was truecel because of his race, because of his looks, and because of his height. He was also probably a diclket.
In his manifesto did it say how many girls he asked out?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I argued ad nauseam about how he was a truecel and a hero. I can't stop triggering when someone talk about Ellіot in the way you did.

ER was truecel because of his race, because of his looks, and because of his height. He was also probably a diclket.
Yeah a real hero. His manifesto was toxic af even by incel standards. And half of his victims were other asian incels like him, and a couple of beckies, and he failed to shoot up the sorority place like he intended. All he accomplished is making the world hate incels.