Little girls being brainwashed by their moms to be "nasty little sl*ts"

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice

I fuсking hate western women.
They need to be dominated and controlled, they cannot be allowed any rights.
These dumb bitches are why western civilization is collapsing.

These dumb fuсking broads have the right to vote, can you believe that ѕhit?
How the fuck did that happen? It's unbearable living in the west these days.
Seeing all of the whorishness and degeneracy.

I hope there's a million Kyle Rittenhouses and Anders Breiviks who rise up and end this globohomo bullshit system.

Last edited:

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
Virtue signalling gender. I'd love to destroy their pusѕy, but they only want good-looking men.

trentDIESalone

Incel Art
A 9 year old proudly proclaiming that she's a sl*t? And that mother thinks that this is how it should be? As if they couldn't get anymore degenerate...

This is the reason why this place is a shithole, this is the reason why the human population will flatline, this is the reason those fake liberal politicians will continue to be elected and pass bullshit laws. They are all wh*res and wretches, even if they would let you be with them it just goes to show that most western women aren't even worth being with in the first place.

Fuck the sexual revolution, fuck the women's march, fuck the fаggot liberal politicians that make money off of this stupid degenerate filth, fuck the chads for playing along with this ѕhit, and most importantly fuck wh*res and wh*re culture.

The only based thing in the picture is the sign of the girl on the top right.
The Future is Nasty indeed.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
‘Never forget that you are powerful, vulnerable and deserving’. No wonder so many females are self-entitled when they are told this type of ѕhit.

RottingAloneCel

Incels.Net Regular
Why so surprised? They already eat their food from Pοrn tax money and thot business (i.e IG models, onlyfans, any site that allows foids to post their pics)
The devolution from humans to pigs already started.
The years of fake pride from stolen oil has to come down to this.
It's only a matter of time till they walk the streets wearing newspapers and coconut hats.

trentDIESalone

Incel Art
Why so surprised? They already eat their food from Pοrn tax money and thot business (i.e IG models, onlyfans, any site that allows foids to post their pics)
The devolution from humans to pigs already started.
The years of fake pride from stolen oil has to come down to this.
It's only a matter of time till they walk the streets wearing newspapers and coconut hats.
It's like the girl in the upper right corner's sign

The future is nasty.