Listen up, women.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Like the topic title says, listen up women. If you want respect, you need to work on your personality and you may be thinking ‘Well, I know a woman with a toxic personality that gets respect’ but the thing is, did you not ever stop to think that maybe that woman is a master manipulator? You’re just not happy because you want to be like that too, at first, you don’t always know if a woman is like that and then she traps them into respecting them before the men that respect her see the red flags because once they do see the red flags, it’s too late so yeah, work on your personality if you want respect and even then, you’re still not entitled to respect and I’m not going to promise that you will get respect but maybe you will, who knows? Work on your personality and maybe then you will get respect but guess what? It’s your misandrist attitude that is holding you back, men can sense it from a mile away and if you’re only being nice to get respect then maybe you’re not as nice as you think you are because you should be nice without expecting anything from it.

(Yeah, I can play that game too.)

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
Like the topic title says, listen up women. If you want respect, you need to work on your personality and you may be thinking ‘Well, I know a woman with a toxic personality that gets respect’ but the thing is, did you not ever stop to think that maybe that woman is a master manipulator? You’re just not happy because you want to be like that too, at first, you don’t always know if a woman is like that and then she traps them into respecting them before the men that respect her see the red flags because once they do see the red flags, it’s too late so yeah, work on your personality if you want respect and even then, you’re still not entitled to respect and I’m not going to promise that you will get respect but maybe you will, who knows? Work on your personality and maybe then you will get respect but guess what? It’s your misandrist attitude that is holding you back, men can sense it from a mile away and if you’re only being nice to get respect then maybe you’re not as nice as you think you are because you should be nice without expecting anything from it.

(Yeah, I can play that game too.)
The biggest problem with chads and foids is there is no consequence for their actions, and when you hold them accountable they say you are regressive or bigoted. Even in churches sluts and chads are lifted on a pedestal, sluts end up getting married to soys in the church and have side affairs, while pastor preaches about ‘forgiveness’ and staying with an unfaithful woman. Meanwhile chads are ahem penetrating church girls between the cheeks and are forgiven each time, and end up married to a girl in the church.

Thats why I don’t understand why feminists hate organized religion. They are the same thing. Both full of sluts thinking they are precious pure things and preach subservience to chads and lewd women.

If the punishment for fornication and self relief are the same then people essentially get away with murder. In fact the logic is so skewed church goers actually think fornication is better than fantasy and masturbation. Its like saying disliking someone is worse than murder.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
This is after I hear any stacy complaining about a chad. I put out the fact that they're stupid for believing what a chad says. There female friends will usually console them and ignore the fact they whored themselves out. But there friends will talk shit about them behind there backs. I usually bring it to there family members attention when I find out something. Because they try to keep it from there parents. Usually when a stacy tries to get themselves back up after a chad abuses them. They'll work on getting there ego up by flirting with incels or the lower chain of men just to feel wanted again. That's when I call them out, pointing out that most men don't want another mans hand me downs/clearance item/ recycleables/compost. Tend to make it known there devalued now that even I wouldn't touch them if they offered. Then if you get into there head that they might want to get tested for stds. Seeing that chads sleep around. There defenses are down once they find out there pregnant. If the stacy in question was one that treated me like shit just to boost there ego. I would start pointing out that chad most likely is gonna ditch them once the kids born. That and the fact that most men don't want to stay with a single mom to deal with another mans ball flesh. Typically the comments there own family is holding back from telling them. Then watch as they get the mom bod. Gaining weight and layers forever alone raising there kid by themselves. As there body turns into that of a Hefer.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
This is after I hear any stacy complaining about a chad. I put out the fact that they're stupid for believing what a chad says. There female friends will usually console them and ignore the fact they whored themselves out. But there friends will talk ѕhit about them behind there backs. I usually bring it to there family members attention when I find out something. Because they try to keep it from there parents. Usually when a stacy tries to get themselves back up after a chad abuses them. They'll work on getting there ego up by flirting with incels or the lower chain of men just to feel wanted again. That's when I call them out, pointing out that most men don't want another mans hand me downs/clearance item/ recycleables/compost. Tend to make it known there devalued now that even I wouldn't touch them if they offered. Then if you get into there head that they might want to get tested for stds. Seeing that chads sleep around. There defenses are down once they find out there pregnant. If the stacy in question was one that treated me like ѕhit just to boost there ego. I would start pointing out that chad most likely is gonna ditch them once the kids born. That and the fact that most men don't want to stay with a single mom to deal with another mans ball flesh. Typically the comments there own family is holding back from telling them. Then watch as they get the mom bod. Gaining weight and layers forever alone raising there kid by themselves. As there body turns into that of a Hefer.
A female’s female friends aren’t usually real friends since when a female is a whore, their female friends defend that shit.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
AnonX said:
This is after I hear any stacy complaining about a chad. I put out the fact that they're stupid for believing what a chad says. There female friends will usually console them and ignore the fact they whored themselves out. But there friends will talk ѕhit about them behind there backs. I usually bring it to there family members attention when I find out something. Because they try to keep it from there parents. Usually when a stacy tries to get themselves back up after a chad abuses them. They'll work on getting there ego up by flirting with incels or the lower chain of men just to feel wanted again. That's when I call them out, pointing out that most men don't want another mans hand me downs/clearance item/ recycleables/compost. Tend to make it known there devalued now that even I wouldn't touch them if they offered. Then if you get into there head that they might want to get tested for stds. Seeing that chads sleep around. There defenses are down once they find out there pregnant. If the stacy in question was one that treated me like ѕhit just to boost there ego. I would start pointing out that chad most likely is gonna ditch them once the kids born. That and the fact that most men don't want to stay with a single mom to deal with another mans ball flesh. Typically the comments there own family is holding back from telling them. Then watch as they get the mom bod. Gaining weight and layers forever alone raising there kid by themselves. As there body turns into that of a Hefer.
A female’s female friends aren’t usually real friends since when a female is a wh*re, their female friends defend that ѕhit.
Seen that before, had caused some drama between some staceys at one of my last jobs. They all had a crush on a chad. One that slept around and always was looking for the next stacey to use. Girl kept sending the dude skimpy pics of herself. Eventually all 3 ended up talking shit about each other. I ended up putting fuel to the flames lol. God they get so emo at times. Always gotta be ready to listen for anything you can use against a stacey later on. Pitting staceys and chads against each other is entertaining.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
I've looked at our culture and this is what i've seen.... a lot of female journalists have been hurt by chad. They use their position to then cast a war on men. A lot of UK media outlets all you ever see is ''men are bad, men cheat' type articles or just man bashing in general. The culture has become very misandrist. We have some very serious inequalities that are going on, when you pair this with poverty, its no wonder the crime rates and mens behaviour is getting worse. People in the UK have had enough.

The media fuel knife crime, people read how so many people are getting stabbed, they see the police not doing anything, they then decide to pack a knife themselves. People choose gangs over turning to the police, they have failed the people and our nation. They wonder why so many people want the police disbanded. They're impartial and right now in the uk we have a class policing system, where big businesses / women seem to recieve a better service.

Yes to get respect you need to give respect for sure. Womens behaviour is abysmal in 2021. Its not what they do its how they treat people. Why is it when females or women have a problem in society, our governments/the community is fast to act? When men have issues its gets ignored.

- Women were getting approached by too many PUAS: Society started a national campaign of deplatforming pua.

- Single mums were not getting chads - Society began a national campaign of shaming men for not choosing single mums.

-Women have problem with catfishes - society looks into how they can criminalise catfishing.

-Men have problems with Lookism, male beauty standards too high, swept under the carpet along with all male issues.

Inceldom exists on a political dimension and a physical dimension. Incels wouldn't exist if male beauty standards were not so high, but hey society loves to treat symptoms instead of causes.

The difference between men and women in society

Womens issues recieve empathy

Mens issues recieve arguments against.

The little researchers who sit in their chair thinking that this website is small you do not know the half of it. Incels are everywhere now. The problem and issue is getting worse. Incels are all over Lookist type forums, and spreading into all other types of forums.

Last edited:

Ropist

Incels.Net Master
If the punishment for fornication and self relief are the same then people essentially get away with murder. In fact the logic is so skewed church goers actually think fornication is better than fantasy and masturbation. Its like saying disliking someone is worse than murder.
Where does the bible mention punishment for masturbation? I think the church just made this up.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Ojdhin said:
Where does the bible mention punishment for masturbation? I think the church just made this up.
It would come under the sexually immoral. Plus you couldn't masturbate without lusting after a female, which was considered adultery of the heart.

Ropist

Incels.Net Master
It doesnt specify what sexual immorality is, so it could be anything. And what if I masturbate to a female that is not real?

Ojdhin

Ojdhin said:
It wasn‘t a ‘sin’ per se in the OT. The new testament was written with the doctrine of universal sinful state. The purpose of verses like ‘murder is the same as disliking someone,‘ and ‘ lusting after a woman who is not your wife is the same as adultery’ is to demonstrate that ‘all have sinned‘ (yeah in the noggin counts as well) and need salvation.

However from a legal perspective I think it falls short of the OT. (understatement)

Imagine a murderer who killed one person getting a lighter sentence than a guy who dislikes all his coworkers. Yeah farcical.

The result is thinking about something and actually doing it receive the same degree of punishment. Therefore adultery and fornication just receives a slap on the wrist, while people with sexual tension and masturbate more often but never actually mess up a girl in real life are scolded. It is kind of dumb imo.

I think the OT is law and the NT is salvation. That would solve alot of conflicts in interpretation.

Oh and NT perspective has alot of loopholes. So what about lusting after men? after chickens? The NT doesnt say. That is why the NT fails as a law book. The OT law has no loopholes. Even heterosexual sodomy is condemned in the OT, ‘You shall not lay with men as with woman” that means it doesn’t matter how you do it, it all counts.

What if the girl you imagine isn’t an actual person that you know or knew? what evidence is there she is not your wife? after all ‘woman was made for man and not man for woman.”

One thing is for certain though the Church has failed, and western culture is in its present state, degenerate.

Last edited:

Ojdhin

It doesnt specify what sexual immorality is, so it could be anything. And what if I masturbate to a female that is not real?
She could very well be your wife, so it wouldn’t be a sin. People resemble eachother, but your wife is unique to you, even if she may have commonalities with other women.

The church is antagonistic towards masturbation because they fear people will stop marrying if they just jerk off all day, effectively cutting off the revenue. Because the church as an organism requires symbiotic families to survive. It cannot live off of single young men.

However what the church should be doing is kick out the asshole chads who are screwing with the naive church girls and produce more young women who are actually marriage material. That will actually make things better.

The pastor doesn’t care if your wife sleeps with other men, or has a higher body count than a prostіtute. He wants your income, and your children to attend his church when they grow up and give him their income. Greedy pastors just want money.

Tithing is supposed to be for the benefit of God and the Church. Pastors should get a freaking day job instead of just talking about nonsense for an hour on sundays and make 50k a week. They should not be allowed access to the tithe. It should be locked in a safe and only accessed when the church needs upgrading or somethin.

Last edited: