Listen up Inkler, it's only natural that your genes die off and the best pass on

Augustan Isidor

19 Year Old Youngcel
Meanwhile...

Foid with Treacher Collins syndrome is able to produce truecel

PROD-Victoria-with-Ryan.jpg
PROD-Ryan-1st-Birthday-1JPG.jpg

The same idiots:
"Yasss Queen!!"
:soycuck::soycuck::soycuck:

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Meanwhile...

Foid with Treacher Collins syndrome is able to produce truecel

View attachment 17789
View attachment 17788

The same idiots:
"Yasss Queen!!"
:soycuck::soycuck::soycuck:
Those foids shouldn't exist, they all should be aborted in minecraft.

"My son is a wonder like Auggie. See my cute little boy with great character".

I have a really negative feeling about the future life of the son, especially if you look in what imbecile generation we currently live in. He's going to most likely die alone and will probably be bullied/mocked/seen as disgusting by the majority of teens, which in conclusion will deterior his mental health to point blank suіcіde if it gets rougher than expected. He would need alot of courage to make it through in life and find great copes. Sure, he will have loving people such as family and friends around him, though he will have to face the reality that no zoomer girl would ever want to be with him and life without a single drip of what it feels to be noticed and romantically loved by a girl, aswell as a different treatment from people who aren't used to seeing deformed children. It doesn't matter if he has great character, his looks will drag him to the bottom pit of society no matter what. His personality and character can only go as far as in getting friends. Unless he finds a girl his looksmatch, which would be rare.

A born doomer and incel who will lurk here in 16 years if he ever takes the blackpill and spirals down.