Liking bad boys should be shamed

Everythingcel

Incels.Net Regular
Society should not condone and reinforce the idea that it's okay to be attracted specifically to 'bad boys.'
I never understood how this isn't widely considered disgusting.

It should be viewed negatively in the same way if someone was found out to be an animal or child abuser. They shouldn't just feel comfortable in admitting this, but they always are smiling or laughing like teehee this is cute right? No it's just gross.

Thoughts?

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Society should not condone and reinforce the idea that it's okay to be attracted specifically to 'bad boys.'
I never understood how this isn't widely considered disgusting.

It should be viewed negatively in the same way if someone was found out to be an animal or child abuser. They shouldn't just feel comfortable in admitting this, but they always are smiling or laughing like teehee this is cute right? No it's just gross.

Thoughts?
Its shamed, just not publicly. No sound person wants to be with a bad boy or girl for that matter. Its just tolerated because its easier for society to accept girls mental issues/daddy issues than tell them they should take responsibility for their actions

Everythingcel

Incels.Net Regular
They don’t like “bad boys.” They like Chads with lots of $$$. Foids don’t care about personality at all.
I disagree.

Even in fictional stories they are atracted to villain characters.

What women really love is a guy who is an asshole but treats them and only them well like they are special.

I"m going to use the show Walking Dead as an example. The actor who plays Negan is no more physocally attractive than the guy who plays Rick. But Negan is one called daddy and whatnot on fan forums.

Look at all thr Draco Malfoy fanfiction.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
They don’t like “bad boys.” They like Chads with lots of $$$. Foids don’t care about personality at all.
I disagree.

Even in fictional stories they are atracted to villain characters.

What women really love is a guy who is an asshole but treats them and only them well like they are special.

I"m going to use the show Walking Dead as an example. The actor who plays Negan is no more physocally attractive than the guy who plays Rick. But Negan is one called daddy and whatnot on fan forums.

Look at all thr Draco Malfoy fanfiction.
I have a sister and I worked with some foids and all they care about are looks and money. Foids could care less about personality . Why would they care if a guy is bad or not? “Bad guys” don’t make as much money on average as good guys.