(Lifefuel) The Destruction of Stacy

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
They love being treated like dirt. Women have a fascination with being humiliated and beaten by superior men. They get aroused during rape.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
They love being treated like dirt. Women have a fascination with being humiliated and beaten by superior men. They get aroused during rape.

This is hilarious. Imagine doing this using a sub-5 incel picture. She would just ignore him instantly. So feminists get the fuck out of here with your 'you must have a bad attitude' ancedote

By how much she was investing he could have said 'dinner at mine' and she would have accepted. Foids in 2021 are worthless. Face is all.

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
wizardcel said:

This is hilarious. Imagine doing this using a sub-5 incel picture. She would just ignore him instantly. So feminists get the fuck out of here with your 'you must have a bad attitude' ancedote

By how much she was investing he could have said 'dinner at mine' and she would have accepted. Foids in 2021 are worthless. Face is all.
I started insulting her in the comment section of her instagram & the bitch was the one DM'ed me first trying to start a conversation.

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
InkedOut said:
Can't tell who is more low IQ out of the two lol
low iq how? my replies were on point
Alhough this was done under the guise of experimentation + revenge, it's clear that you were entertained by exacerbating her already poor psychological state, which is something that only appeals to low IQ trolls that are incapable of appreciating the beauty to be found in overcoming suffering through application of acquired knowledge and devotion to a better world.
It's easy to feed your confirmation bias doing what you did, and it would be far more challenging and useful to understand the underlying causes behind this phenomenon, as well as her individual case, and try to get her to understand.
That would require a higher IQ.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Men to females: you know can just leave an abusive relationship right?

Females: its not that simple! I love him, its not like im responsible for my actions and choosing a guy like that to begin with.

Men: Yes its that simple and yes you are.

Females: suprised Pikachu face

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
Able Tasman said:
InkedOut said:
Alhough this was done under the guise of experimentation + revenge, it's clear that you were entertained by exacerbating her already poor psychological state, which is something that only appeals to low IQ trolls that are incapable of appreciating the beauty to be found in overcoming suffering through application of acquired knowledge and devotion to a better world.
It's easy to feed your confirmation bias doing what you did, and it would be far more challenging and useful to understand the underlying causes behind this phenomenon, as well as her individual case, and try to get her to understand.
no my friend. your assessment of the situation is low IQ. you fail to understand women, the reason she was telling a stranger these things was to garner sympathy/empathy. you see, when females are faced with confrontation their first impulse isn't to engage in open conflict but rather to try and manipulate the person confronting them into favoring them. this is why she bombarded me with sad stories hoping I would feel sorry for her. if there isn't anything she can do to appease her attacker the next best thing she can do is to try and garner his favor. this is how women survive in the wild

Last edited:

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Able Tasman said:
InkedOut said:
Why should we give a toss about someone more privileged than us?

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
Able Tasman said:
Men to females: you know can just leave an abusive relationship right?

Females: its not that simple! I love him, its not like im responsible for my actions and choosing a guy like that to begin with.

Men: Yes its that simple and yes you are.

Females: suprised Pikachu face
True story.
Reminds me of betabuxx cucks in abusive relationships with delusional narcissist Beckys

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
InkedOut said:
Able Tasman said:
Because not doing so makes you twice as pathetic and ten times more cringe.
Not doing so is sign of weak character and I'm obviously going to disrespect anyone that doesn't.
This is toddler level IQ logic, "world not fair, me no care."
Chads and Stacies are what humanity should strive for, genetically, they should be respected and cared for.
Everyone else is a mistake.
That's a logical conclusion arrived at by studying the blackpill, that only high IQ Chads and Stacies should reproduce.

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
BrettyBoy said:
InkedOut said:
Not doing so is sign of weak character and I'm obviously going to disrespect anyone that doesn't.
Chads and Stacies are what humanity should strive for, genetically, they should be respected and cared for.
That's a logical conclusion arrived at by studying the blackpill, that only high IQ Chads and Stacies should reproduce.
again you fail to understand women. you see, women are emotional creatures not logical creatures. if you tell a women she is beautiful and you are able to convince her at an emotional level that she is then she is going to believe it in her bones that she is beautiful. this is the danger of over complementing women. by men complementing the vast majority of women on a regular basis, the average looking women or even the most ugly of land whales are starting to believe that they are god's greatest gift to earth. a women may be objectively ugly but so long as she is emotionally convinced (through complements) that she is beautiful, she will believe that she is beautiful. just about every women alive right now believes that they deserve brad pit. or that they can get brad pit to date them if they ever met him. this is the result of men endlessly giving women unearned attention & complements. men have played a large part in creating this problem.
a women's self esteem should always be regulated, the moment you make her feel like she is better than you she will try to get a man better than you. women will go where ever their emotions take them. so the trick here is to manipulate those emotions in your favor.

Last edited:

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
InkedOut said:
BrettyBoy said:
again you fail to understand women. you see, women are emotional creatures not logical creatures. if you tell a women she is beautiful and you are able to convince her at an emotional level that she is then she is going to believe it in her bones that she is beautiful. this is the danger of over complementing women. by men complementing the vast majority of women on a regular basis, the average looking women or even the most ugly of land whales are starting to believe that they are god's greatest gift to earth. a women may be objectively ugly but so long as she is emotionally convinced (through complements) that she is beautiful, she will believe that she is beautiful. just about every women alive right now believes that they deserve brad pit. or that they can get brad pit to date them if they ever met him. this is the result of men endlessly giving women unearned attention & complements. men have played a large part in creating this problem.
a women's self esteem should always be regulated, the moment you make her feel like she is better than you she will try to get a man better than you. women will go where ever their emotions take them. so the trick here is to manipulate those emotions in your favor.

Statistically, most long-term couples are close to looksmatched, because when there is a large discrepancy, it doesn't last.
The effects of hypergamy are strong in the short-term and drop off with time.

Attractiveness is a psychological construct, if men validate these women through their actions and words, that means they are attractive enough according to those men because otherwise the women wouldn't be successful. That's what matters in the end.
We may be able to see the actual genetic quality of a woman's face more clearly, because we analyze men's facial structure so much, but most men don't have the knowledge or interest to do that.
Do you see what I'm saying? Most men and most women believe most women are attractive, therefore they effectively are that attractive, even though genetically we know that's not the case. It's not a matter of emotion it's pure psychology and everyone is affected by psychological forces.
Therefore 80% of men are actually unattractive because that's what women believe and 80% of women are attractive because that's what men believe.

And really, you can't say women are much more emotional than men in this particular case, because betabuxx cucks put up with abuse all of the time to keep a girl around especially if she's attractive.
It's the same fucking thing.
There are damaged, low IQ imbeciles on both sides and they deserve to be helped or at least shown why they are blind.

Last edited:

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
Able Tasman said:
InkedOut said:

Statistically, most long-term couples are close to looksmatched, because when there is a large discrepancy, it doesn't last.

Attractiveness is a psychological construct, if men validate these women through their actions and words, that means they are attractive enough according to those men because otherwise the women wouldn't be successful. That's what matters in the end.
We may be able to see the actual genetic quality of a woman's face more clearly, because we analyze men's facial structure so much, but most men don't have the knowledge or interest to do that.
Do you see what I'm saying? Most men and most women believe most women are attractive, therefore they effectively are that attractive, even though genetically we know that's not the case. It's not a matter of emotion it's pure psychology and everyone is affected by psychological forces.
Therefore 80% of men are actually unattractive because that's what women believe and 80% of women are attractive because that's what men believe.

And really, you can't say women are much more emotional than men in this particular case, because betabuxx cucks put up with abuse all of the time to keep a girl around especially if she's attractive.
There are damaged, low IQ imbeciles on both sides and they deserve to be helped or at least shown why they are blind.
psychology implies reason. women do not speak the language of reason and rationale. those are the languages of men. when it comes to women, its 100% emotions/feelings. women will reason based on emotions/feelings.

emotions/feelings rule every essence of their being. A women may not be physically attracted to a man but if he invokes in her a strong sense of positive emotions/feelings she will feel attraction for him despite him being objectively unattractive. even if this type of attraction is short lived, so what. he still gets to sleep with her. when it comes to short term relationships, its all about managing a womens emotions/feelings & self esteem.

this is what women want/find-attractive in long term relationships:
in this precise order:

1) safety & security (money)
2) being part of an elite community (upper/middle class, elites)
3) a man with presence & gravitas
4) genetics (face, height, age, etc)

and there are evolutionary instincts involved in this. think about it, when we were cave men living in caves. what good was a pretty boy if he couldn't provide for his partner & offspring. women are always instinctively looking at things through the lens of survival & procreation. procreation is perhaps the most important evolutionary purpose women serve and they will forgo looks in favor of better survival prospects with an unattractive man.
The reason that hypergamy drops off with time is because women age. men value youth & fertility, women value the 4 things I listed (for long term relationships) and positive emotions/feelings (for short term relationships)

tips:
- a good way of evoking a strong sense of positive emotions/feelings in a women is by making her laugh. be funny but don't be a clown/jester. develop a witty sense of humor & a positive vibe. don't overdo it though. you have to come across natural.
- if you want to have a good conversation with a girl ask her how she feels towards certain issues. remember don't ask her what she thinks about something, ask her how she feels about something.
- suppress the need to always fill the silence between conversations, give her room to ask questions of her own.
- you should always be thinking in terms of "evoking her emotions in a positive way"
- you should always be closing (inviting her out, trying to hold her hand, trying to kiss her, trying to take off her clothes, etc)
- long term or short term (you can do one or you can do both, whatever your competence allows)

Last edited:

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
InkedOut said:
Able Tasman said:

psychology implies reason. women do not speak the language of reason and rationale. those are the languages of men. when it comes to women, its 100% emotions/feelings. women will reason based on emotions/feelings.

emotions/feelings rule every essence of their being. A women may not be physically attracted to a man but if he invokes in her a strong sense of positive emotions/feelings she will feel attraction for him despite him being objectively unattractive. even if this type of attraction is short lived, so what. he still gets to sleep with her. when it comes to short term relationships, its all about managing a womens emotions/feelings & self esteem.

in this precise order:

and there are evolutionary instincts involved in this. think about it, when we were cave men living in caves. what good was a pretty boy if he couldn't provide for his partner & offspring. women are always instinctively looking at things through the lens of survival & procreation. procreation is perhaps the most important evolutionary purpose women serve and they will forgo looks in favor of better survival prospects with an unattractive man.
The reason that hypergamy drops off with time is because women age. men value youth & fertility, women value the 4 things I listed (for long term relationships) and positive emotions/feelings (for short term relationships)

tips:
- a good way of evoking a strong sense of positive emotions/feelings in a women is by making her laugh. be funny but don't be a clown/jester. develop a witty sense of humor & a positive vibe. don't overdo it though. you have to come across natural.
- if you want to have a good conversation with a girl ask her how she feels towards certain issues. remember don't ask her what she thinks about something, ask her how she feels about something.
- suppress the need to always fill the silence between conversations, give her room to ask questions of her own.
- you should always be thinking in terms of "evoking her emotions in a positive way"
- you should always be closing (inviting her out, trying to hold her hand, trying to kiss her, trying to take off her clothes, etc)
- long term or short term (you can do one or you can do both, whatever your competence allows)
Dude you don't know what psychology even is, it's not about reason vs emotion, it's about both.
This is my point. You're taking a theory and just going with it with no critical thought whatsoever. It your case it happens to be the redpill. You have bits of truth provided by the redpill but aren't even living in the same reality.
Aesthetic attraction is a valid and important criteria for both sexes. Again, this is all psychology and not to be dismissed as irrationality.
I don't need advice with women dude, but thanks anyway..

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
Able Tasman said:
InkedOut said:

in this precise order:

tips:
Dude you don't know what psychology even is, it's not about reason vs emotion, it's about both.
This is my point. You're taking a theory and just going with it with no critical thought whatsoever. It your case it happens to be the redpill. You have bits of truth provided by the redpill but aren't even living in the same reality.
Aesthetic attraction is a valid and important criteria for both sexes. Again, this is all psychology and not to be dismissed as irrationality.
I don't need advice with women dude, but thanks anyway..
psychology implies reason & emotion. women will never make decisions based on reason therefore psychology isn't the right term to use when describing the thought processes of women. like i said, when it comes to women its 100% emotions/feelings. Aesthetic attraction plays a large part in teens & young women. as women get older, Aesthetic attraction gets less relevant. but anyway it seems like you are failing to digest any of the points I'm making. You're on your own then. good luck.