Life only gets worse

Retrogamecel

Incels.Net Novice
Life only gets worse. It never gets better. Every Day the pain of true forced loneliness gets sharper and I lose motivation. Inceldom effect more than just your love life. It brings misery that drags you down in every aspect. Normies will never know the feeling of being caught in the quicksand where you only sink deeper and deepe. Life as a truecel is quicksand that pulls you deeper everyday and there is no one to pull you out.

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
I'm doing drugs so I can maintain; Part of the reason that I can handle this damn pain. "I'm fuсking numb", said the lonely heart of the drummer boy, who’d rather wreak havoc than play around with a Tonka toy. Uh, ѕhit, my mirror ain't been clearer lately. I see my mind becoming blind, material mistaken, heart indulging in the things that are forever broken; I seen a father lose his son, why is life so fuсking hopeless? Uh, ayy, concept of my depression is: that there's no fuсking recollection when your birth begins, and there's nobody there to hold you when the pain begins, but there's somebody there to fold you when you're caving in. Uh, yuh, such discussed by such and such, “You're a fuсking loser“, man, well, life's a fuсking uppercut — right inside my fuсking gut, wanna fuckin' end it, but, I don't have the balls to, fuck, I'm such a pusѕy, fuck me up.

Incel29

Some prick
Yup. I see everyone growing up around me and they are doing much better than me without disabilities. I don't see my friends anymore, because most of them have girlfriends who preoccupy them. It's like a massive void inside me, an emptiness I can't even describe. I have copes like drinking and smoking weed and trying to stay positive, but that is about it. It wears off after a while and my mind gets back to reality and I feel depressed again. I can see where my life is headed. suіcіde draws near.

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
"Worse" is a half-ass way to describe it.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
I still remmber when i was younger it was easier to duck and easier to get up when in the floor...now its not that easy...not sure if is because i need to do more exercise in my arms and my legs or if because im not as young as i used to be...

IHateWomen22

Incels.Net Novice
Always felt weird saying it because anytime I saw a guy express this online people would just say focus on work, getting a career, on therapy... but no one actually understands that as an ugly guy with no options to ever be in a relationship it’s like sinking deep into quick sand like you said and there’s no one and nothing that can actually rescue you. You’re there deep in sadness, anger, and with no motivation to get out.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
Always felt weird saying it because anytime I saw a guy express this online people would just say focus on work, getting a career, on therapy... but no one actually understands that as an ugly guy with no options to ever be in a relationship it’s like sinking deep into quick sand like you said and there’s no one and nothing that can actually rescue you. You’re there deep in sadness, anger, and with no motivation to get out.
Yeah, I hate when people give me some generic advice like "You need to socialize more". My reaction is always like "Holly fuck, how didn't I think of that before".
But when you think about it, there is no much better advice you can get. There is no any effective advice in fact and also, there is no magic pill that will help you escape inceldom - only black and red pill are on the market.

rev van mev

Chilling.
i'm narrowing my choices, like if i'm supposed work really hard and go through soul-killing humiliation to somehow maybe get a good girlfriend someday and then just continue to go through that stupid bullshit until i do? Nah. Fuck that. I'm 39 and i'm not fuсking doing that anymore, i wasted too many brain cells in the pointless process. Its a choice i'm not gonna make anymore, and because of it i can now dedicate my energy into more productive projects for MYSELF. fuсking hell.......i'm turning MGTOW lol.

Enzo

Incels.Net Junior
fuсking hell.......i'm turning MGTOW lol.
Red pill all the way. Women just aren't particularly interested in you therefore it will be in your best interests to have no real interest in them. It's over for you and you must move on and focus your life in finding fulfilment in other things, while coming to terms with your lowly status in socially acceptable society. Feeling sorry for yourself won't improve or change your situation at all, you're still inceled to the max either way.

rev van mev

Chilling.
rev van mev said:
fuсking hell.......i'm turning MGTOW lol.
Red pill all the way. Women just aren't particularly interested in you therefore it will be in your best interests to have no real interest in them. It's over for you and you must move on and focus your life in finding fulfilment in other things, while coming to terms with your lowly status in socially acceptable society. Feeling sorry for yourself won't improve or change your situation at all, you're still inceled to the max either way.
I'm gettin there lol

Ihateexistence

Incels.Net Regular
Welcome to my World. The Ride will never end. It has only started and you better get used to it. Atleast we are not alone in our neverending nightmare. We are all in the same ship and that ship will go straight to hell. I hardly don't care anymore, i just want to watch this world destroy itself and enjoy the show.